Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:23:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 [740] 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297759 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
longlivecapitalism

Activity: 966
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:54:32 PM

I am looking so forward to the end of the airdrops so that we can be listed on the larger exchange sites. We will then begin to realize the true potential of DeepOnion.

I agree, some big exchanger didn't accept Coins that still on airdrop phase Smiley So I could say that the real game will really going to start after the airdrop Cheesy

Exactly! Once the airdrops end we meet the criteria of some of the largest exchanges. Once we are on those the Sky is the limit

I didn't realize that was a requirement for larger exchange listings?? What's the deal with that? That's cool though if it'll help DeepOnion get on a bigger exchange though.
The dont accept coins that are in an airdrop phase because many coins are still in the possession of the developers so they can dump it all when they get listed and price increase due to big exchange listing Smiley Once the airdrops are over, we meet all requirements and then can submit for listing Smiley When we are on 1 big exchange, many smaller ones will follow....

That makes sense. In any case, DeepOnion airdrops will be over in a few weeks so we'll see how many more exchanges it can be listed on.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JayT22

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Privacy is freedom!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:55:59 PM

I am looking so forward to the end of the airdrops so that we can be listed on the larger exchange sites. We will then begin to realize the true potential of DeepOnion.

I agree, some big exchanger didn't accept Coins that still on airdrop phase Smiley So I could say that the real game will really going to start after the airdrop Cheesy

Exactly! Once the airdrops end we meet the criteria of some of the largest exchanges. Once we are on those the Sky is the limit

I didn't realize that was a requirement for larger exchange listings?? What's the deal with that? That's cool though if it'll help DeepOnion get on a bigger exchange though.
The dont accept coins that are in an airdrop phase because many coins are still in the possession of the developers so they can dump it all when they get listed and price increase due to big exchange listing Smiley Once the airdrops are over, we meet all requirements and then can submit for listing Smiley When we are on 1 big exchange, many smaller ones will follow....

That makes sense. In any case, DeepOnion airdrops will be over in a few weeks so we'll see how many more exchanges it can be listed on.

Im really excited whats gonna happen ;-)
#LifeBeginsAt40

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Globee07

Activity: 397
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:19:47 PM

#LifeBeginsAt40

Also remember that currently we are in a really bear market, this won't last forever, people will become bullish again and start looking for new altcoins with proper use cases

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:23:11 PM

#LifeBeginsAt40

Also remember that currently we are in a really bear market, this won't last forever, people will become bullish again and start looking for new altcoins with proper use cases

Agreed, the bear market can only last so long, it may be several more months but in the end the bull run will begin again!
derago21

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

Crypto Enthusiast!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:24:00 PM

It will be really nice to see the distribution completed and DeepOnion qualifying for listing on bigger exchanges, that's for sure  Grin

If they could make it to Binance, it will be just phenomenal and a great milestone achievement.
JayT22

Activity: 168

Privacy is freedom!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:48:12 PM

It will be really nice to see the distribution completed and DeepOnion qualifying for listing on bigger exchanges, that's for sure  Grin

If they could make it to Binance, it will be just phenomenal and a great milestone achievement.

Binance would be a really nice exchange for our beloved onions,the future will show us whats gonna happen...

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
ByteFree

Activity: 630
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:48:48 PM

Kumic

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:56:30 PM

That's true, I think the airdrop ending will more help the price rather than harm.

in some weeks we know it better. But I'm sure in the long run we will win Cool

If we get a good value with small exchanges stepping on big ones would be a warp 9 to another solar system. I would like that option because anything achieved with hard work is highly rewarded sooner or later.

Seresjen

Activity: 328

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:57:56 PM

Binance would be a really nice exchange for our beloved onions,the future will show us whats gonna happen...

We are on the way to make it so, but it is very likely that we will enter after finishing the airdrop, for me it would be the ideal time because it would raise the price at the right time, for now it is time for the deeponion community to grow, and those that enter can take advantage of the remaining airdrop.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
Globee07

Activity: 397
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:59:23 PM

That would literally explode both the prices and the community too Cheesy Binance has pretty much the most exposure lately Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:04:37 PM

That would literally explode both the prices and the community too Cheesy Binance has pretty much the most exposure lately Smiley

Isn't their listing fee something ridiculous like 10 or 20 BTC though? I mean even with the low price of BTC at the moment that would be a lot Wink

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
kc999991

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:30:10 PM

Yeah I know we always talk about taking things slowly but I think DO should starting hitting at least 1-2 big exchanges after the airdrop phase.
jokerlu

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:34:40 PM

Many wonder why the price of the onion does not rise, I tell them just wait for Binance to enter so they can see the big rise they will have, at that moment the holders will be millionaires ...
andhovesyan

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 08:39:23 PM

110 Backers!  We need to pledge about another 3,000 USD to lock in the special edition 22k coins!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/327018978/mint-deeponion-physical-coins
In case if you hit the € 10,000 target, will I get special edition coins if I order 10 coins now?

https://blockchaintd.com/
ra213

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 08:41:53 PM

110 Backers!  We need to pledge about another 3,000 USD to lock in the special edition 22k coins!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/327018978/mint-deeponion-physical-coins
In case if you hit the € 10,000 target, will I get special edition coins if I order 10 coins now?

Yes, the first 100 backers that pledge 10 or more coins receive one additional gold plated coin

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:43:08 PM

That's true, I think the airdrop ending will more help the price rather than harm.

in some weeks we know it better. But I'm sure in the long run we will win Cool

If we get a good value with small exchanges stepping on big ones would be a warp 9 to another solar system. I would like that option because anything achieved with hard work is highly rewarded sooner or later.
If you're looking for more promotion and exposure, it's a must getting into popular exchangers like binance and bittrex. One simple reason is big youtubers "only" promote the coins listed on those exchangers.

JJack@

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:44:30 PM

Many wonder why the price of the onion does not rise, I tell them just wait for Binance to enter so they can see the big rise they will have, at that moment the holders will be millionaires ...
IMO it takes time, you cant expect $100 by next week. You will have to wait at least a year for this imo. This is why you have to be patient and not look at the price too much -> look at the tech, community etc
AhaFly

Activity: 56
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:49:17 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 08:20:17 PM by AhaFly

I have reported it to the core team, and they said they appreciate my efforsts very much.

However, I have not obtained more airdrop coins yersterday.

I am not happy for that. And I decide to delete all of my posts from this forum and BitcoinTalk, and not to contribute too much to this project.
I am just a small holder, and have no many Onion coins.

What a pity for DeepOnion project and myselft.
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 09:03:27 PM

Have you promoted DeepOnion with your friends and family? when I have the chance I can talk about it, some people are interested but if they are not in the crypto space most of the times they just can't get it! this is a totally new paradigm, in order to understand cryptos, people need to understand some terminologies like decentralization. Useful things are when people hold some coins in their wallet then they can learn and assimilate faster this!

Noelnada

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:08:39 PM

IMO it takes time, you cant expect $100 by next week. You will have to wait at least a year for this imo. This is why you have to be patient and not look at the price too much -> look at the tech, community etc

It could reach $100 much sooner than a year but that probably would'nt be sustainable, very much like when $Onion reached $20 in january. There are just so many factors influencing crypto prices...mass psychology is one of them but for us as a community financial speculation is not the most important, most of us support DeepOnion because we share a collective will to achieve something meaningful through technological innovation.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 ... 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 [740] 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: