Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:47:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 [644] 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297759 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
fet38

Activity: 41
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:09:26 PM

Please !  have tried several times dumpprivkey <MyDeepOnionaddress> to find out my private key on DeepOnion wallet, but the same answer ! Invalid DeepOnion address (code -5)
what's wrong !?
I'm not an expert but have you tried unlocking the wallet first? Also, it would be good to seek help in the official DeepOnion forum.

Please !  have tried several times dumpprivkey <MyDeepOnionaddress> to find out my private key on DeepOnion wallet, but the same answer ! Invalid DeepOnion address (code -5)
what's wrong !? all i have is passphrase .

You need to replace <MyDeepOnionaddress> with your actual wallet address for which you want to dump keys for.

Please !  have tried several times dumpprivkey <MyDeepOnionaddress> to find out my private key on DeepOnion wallet, but the same answer ! Invalid DeepOnion address (code -5)

Are you positive you have the correct address? Go to receive coins, right click on the address, and then copy address and try again.

You need to replace <MyDeepOnionaddress> with your actual wallet address for which you want to dump keys for.

Lol that seems to be the problem yes.

Or I think you can simply type "dumpprivkey" so you get the private key of your wallet without having to type your address. Correct me if I am wrong  Tongue

Copy your address and paste in after the dumpprivkey statement. If you have the wallet encrypted, you need to do an extra step. I forget the process, but hopefully someone else can add the details here.

Oh,oh that's stupid of me , I made a small mistake  Embarrassed ! I put my address leaving the quotation marks <> while you have to put the address without it and it works! so I recovered privatekey . thank you for your answers guys Wink

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Noelnada

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:14:03 PM

Please !  have tried several times dumpprivkey <MyDeepOnionaddress> to find out my private key on DeepOnion wallet, but the same answer ! Invalid DeepOnion address (code -5)
what's wrong !?
I'm not an expert but have you tried unlocking the wallet first? Also, it would be good to seek help in the official DeepOnion forum.

Are you positive you have the correct address? Go to receive coins, right click on the address, and then copy address and try again.

Or I think you can simply type "dumpprivkey" so you get the private key of your wallet without having to type your address. Correct me if I am wrong  Tongue

Copy your address and paste in after the dumpprivkey statement. If you have the wallet encrypted, you need to do an extra step. I forget the process, but hopefully someone else can add the details here.

Oh,oh that's stupid of me , I made a small mistake  Embarrassed ! I put my address leaving the quotation marks <> while you have to put the address without it and it works! so I recovered privatekey . thank you for your answers guys Wink

Sometimes a small mistake makes all the difference. The DeepOnion decentralized customer support has been glad to be helpful sir! Safe journey with your Onions  Grin

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:08:01 PM

Another LOVELY airdrop!!

I cannot believe the price of onion right now... If I hadn't gotton screwed by the IRS I would be loading up more and more!

I bought 700 extra for this weeks airdrop and it helped quite a bit in my return... If i had more fiat to input I would be filling my garden right now... anything less than 30k sats for onion is a pure STEAL.

Thank you for the drop!

Great point, similar situation here. I want more $Onions, but am totally maxed out that I can't buy even one more. Oh well, I will just have to wait until next week, maybe then. Enjoy your fresh Onions from last nights airdrop.

With the airdrops almost at the end, it's wise to get buy more Onions so we can get more on the remaining airdrops. The end of the airdrops is the start of a new journey for us.
Vigme86

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:12:19 PM

what's wrong !?

Don't worry bro, we are all passed from newbie stage Cheesy, the important thing is to understand your mistakes and go on, the future is upon us, you won't regret it Grin
Noelnada

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:31:34 PM

Another LOVELY airdrop!!

I cannot believe the price of onion right now... If I hadn't gotton screwed by the IRS I would be loading up more and more!

I bought 700 extra for this weeks airdrop and it helped quite a bit in my return... If i had more fiat to input I would be filling my garden right now... anything less than 30k sats for onion is a pure STEAL.

Thank you for the drop!

Great point, similar situation here. I want more $Onions, but am totally maxed out that I can't buy even one more. Oh well, I will just have to wait until next week, maybe then. Enjoy your fresh Onions from last nights airdrop.

With the airdrops almost at the end, it's wise to get buy more Onions so we can get more on the remaining airdrops. The end of the airdrops is the start of a new journey for us.

It's still a risky investment. I am not saying the project is risky but the current crypto market could turn ugly. The probability is low but still, don't invest more than what you can afford to loose folks. If the market really crash, it can takes months to recover losses  Undecided

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
fet38

Activity: 41
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:58:00 PM

Sometimes a small mistake makes all the difference. The DeepOnion decentralized customer support has been glad to be helpful sir! Safe journey with your Onions  Grin

thank you for support and helpful  Grin really the community is positively active ,

Don't worry bro, we are all passed from newbie stage Cheesy, the important thing is to understand your mistakes and go on, the future is upon us, you won't regret it Grin

yes i think I move slowly but I hope surely ,I want to be able to give something more to the community ! and of course I see a promising future in here  Grin.
keep doing good job
greetings

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Gardar

Activity: 168
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:25:43 AM

Evening all Here's the amazing DeepOnion Onion Logo trophy by award winning Kirk Dunkley https://twitter.com/sigma_six_ http://www.sigmasixdesign.com/bespoke-awards/  Included among his other great work are cool trophies of bitcoin ethereum litcoin xmr plus now DeepOnion The Anonymous Cryptocurrency available on his web store here http://www.sigmasixdesign.com/bitcoingallery-store#!/The-Deep-Vegetable-ONION/p/102373128/category=0   Cool

Oh here is another new DeepOnion article written yesterday by digital journal again http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/3688925  Roll Eyes

I really like it, very nice job Cheesy

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Globee07

Activity: 397
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:44:59 AM

Another LOVELY airdrop!!

Thank you for the drop!

You can still expect around at least 20-25% interest from the remaining airdrops Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
tdbigdata

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:49:35 AM

Another LOVELY airdrop!!

Thank you for the drop!

when airdrop end we have many work to do , a lots of plan and a binance exchange will accept  deep onion  , we have a official forum , a bigger and bigger community , i think we will dominate any exchange .

Globee07

Activity: 397
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:56:59 AM

Another LOVELY airdrop!!

Thank you for the drop!

when airdrop end we have many work to do , a lots of plan and a binance exchange will accept  deep onion  , we have a official forum , a bigger and bigger community , i think we will dominate any exchange .

and lots of new features coming too!

cl37007

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:44:13 AM

Another LOVELY airdrop!!

Thank you for the drop!

With the constant development and the distributed supply being spread out post airdrop it would be great to see DeepOnion on a big exchange

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
NSM

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:48:28 AM

Another LOVELY airdrop!!

Thank you for the drop!

With the constant development and the distributed supply being spread out post airdrop it would be great to see DeepOnion on a big exchange

another 34/50 successful airdrop done and onion safely drop to my wallet Grin
more exchange available and wider community join DO
now Korean forum available Shocked
talaveraa

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:56:36 AM

Another LOVELY airdrop!!

Thank you for the drop!

It's of course a wise to buy more Onions. Having more onions on your wallet can make you have a lot more profit with the remaining airdrop sessions. 40 is the start of life

deeperx (OP)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 386

DeepOnion Your Utility Coin with Ultimate Privacy

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 02:05:03 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 02:33:19 AM by deeperx

new official Korean forums
한국어 (Korean)
https://deeponion.org/community/forums/korean.143/

Airdrop And Forum Referrers Stats 3/10/2018
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/airdrop-and-forum-referrers-stats-3-10-2018.32211/

utlptc

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:58:33 AM

Another successful airdrop. Another promising day. And we are close to the end of Airdrop. The real game is about to start.

USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 02:59:23 AM

Great! DeepOnion expanding to new markets! Korean with their own forum! I guess Chinese forum already exist? let's keep up and expand to Russians, Japan, Latin America, etc!  33 more members and we will be 13,000 in the official DeepOnion forum!

Time to buy as many ONIONs you can! just $2.12 per ONION!

utlptc

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:06:57 AM

Great! DeepOnion expanding to new markets! Korean with their own forum! I guess Chinese forum already exist? let's keep up and expand to Russians, Japan, Latin America, etc!  33 more members and we will be 13,000 in the official DeepOnion forum!

Time to buy as many ONIONs you can! just $2.12 per ONION!

We already have Chinese and Russian forum.

daianapotter

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 03:07:33 AM

2.12... very cheap... but almost all altercoins are like that thanks the price of bitcoin xD

Would you like to invest in cryptocurrencies or other sites ... but you don't have money? Would you like to be able to do it? You can start for free! With potential from 0.30 to 1 dollar. And you can get many =) I guided you all the way =)
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 03:08:22 AM

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/stealth-addresses-coming-soon.29686/page-2#post-454665

Stealth addresses coming soon!!!!!!!%!!#%!#%!#% Today the deep web tomorrow the world!! Muhahha

That's great news, but how do stealth addresses exactly work? I didn't find any explanation on thread. Does someone know some tech details?

Check the video in this article:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/video-deeponion-advanced-privacy-and-security-features-by-mrchef111.32111/

There you can have the explanation on how the stealth address works, among DeepSend and DeepProtocol. Also if you take a look and read the whitepaper that will help you to get a lot more info about all technical details of DeepOnion.

mrchef111

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:25:27 AM

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/stealth-addresses-coming-soon.29686/page-2#post-454665

Stealth addresses coming soon!!!!!!!%!!#%!#%!#% Today the deep web tomorrow the world!! Muhahha

That's great news, but how do stealth addresses exactly work? I didn't find any explanation on thread. Does someone know some tech details?

Check the video in this article:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/video-deeponion-advanced-privacy-and-security-features-by-mrchef111.32111/

There you can have the explanation on how the stealth address works, among DeepSend and DeepProtocol. Also if you take a look and read the whitepaper that will help you to get a lot more info about all technical details of DeepOnion.

Thanks for the shoutout! Yes the video explains how stealth addresses work (DeepProtocol).
Pages: « 1 ... 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 [644] 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: