Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:30:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 [750] 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297759 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
paoad

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:49:52 PM

Everyone just needs to breathe. The whole market is down. DeepOnion prime time is literally coming up in 4-6 weeks with new exchanges, airdrops done and new features. Those mixed with bullish DeepOnion will be sitting nice.

I agree with this. Plus, we just hit 800 Pages on this new thread. We keep soaring!
Soon we will need a new thread.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1655593
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pthrmsor

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:28:44 PM

Price has reached $1.4 where I literally started. It reached to $18 and didn't sell. Hope we will get there soon.
MisterLG

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:32:12 PM

Price has reached $1.4 where I literally started. It reached to $18 and didn't sell. Hope we will get there soon.
Same here mate Smiley Just keep a hold on those juicy onions and laugh later Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
paukerin

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:36:24 PM

themonkii did a good job and wrote down all the important stuff about the currenct market situation. Read it here: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/the-price-the-price.32951/

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1626250
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:36:52 PM

Deeponion second thread moving very fast without spamming from some members so i am proud to post on 800 page . Also to remind investor about good times to buy onions
Keep up the good work
Thank you
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:37:33 PM

Everyone just needs to breathe. The whole market is down. DeepOnion prime time is literally coming up in 4-6 weeks with new exchanges, airdrops done and new features. Those mixed with bullish DeepOnion will be sitting nice.

I usually don't start threads about price, but thought I'd take a moment and share my thoughts. I hope that it can help some who maybe only hold onions, or are new to the market - this can be unnerving, and hard to stomach - I get it.

I've been seeing a lot of posts about DeepOnion's price recently.

The fact is I've seen many posts about all coins prices recently. Which leads me to my point: People need to stop looking at DeepOnion with blinders on.

The whole market is taking a pounding right now - its been 3 months of hell. Many of you would shudder if you seen the past year of my blockfolio. What it went up to, and where it is sitting today.

If you think that DeepOnion is somehow different from all of the other coins out there in terms of value, you're mistaken. We are in a bear market, its really as simple as that. Accept it. Once you do, it gets easier to stomach. Money is bleeding out of the market - this is just simple math.

Your only option, if you believe in blockchain technology, is load up while its low, and wait for better days.

They'll be back.

The market is not going to change over night, so people really need to try and think "big picture" - then, take a breath, relax, hoard, hodl, and rest easy knowing that good days are ahead when our holdings go up.

DeepOnions fundamentals are solid - we have great things coming, the airdrop is almost done (less coins hitting the market each week), new exchanges, and vote central. These all add to a great position for when the bulls come back out to play.

I've included a graph below which really, in my opinion, puts things into context & perspective.

This image has been verified with DeepVault: Dnc1r9H6xkBvUBNt3s1LMTEkkc2Z2suWog

** Note - I should note that the image is actually from this article where Tom Lee predicts BTC hitting $91k by March 2020

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
digitalcap

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:51:13 PM

I usually don't start threads about price, but thought I'd take a moment and share my thoughts. I hope that it can help some who maybe only hold onions, or are new to the market - this can be unnerving, and hard to stomach - I get it.

The fact is I've seen many posts about all coins prices recently. Which leads me to my point: People need to stop looking at DeepOnion with blinders on.

The whole market is taking a pounding right now - its been 3 months of hell. Many of you would shudder if you seen the past year of my blockfolio. What it went up to, and where it is sitting today.

If you think that DeepOnion is somehow different from all of the other coins out there in terms of value, you're mistaken. We are in a bear market, its really as simple as that. Accept it. Once you do, it gets easier to stomach. Money is bleeding out of the market - this is just simple math.

Your only option, if you believe in blockchain technology, is load up while its low, and wait for better days.

They'll be back.

The market is not going to change over night, so people really need to try and think "big picture" - then, take a breath, relax, hoard, hodl, and rest easy knowing that good days are ahead when our holdings go up.

DeepOnions fundamentals are solid - we have great things coming, the airdrop is almost done (less coins hitting the market each week), new exchanges, and vote central. These all add to a great position for when the bulls come back out to play.

I've included a graph below which really, in my opinion, puts things into context & perspective.

** Note - I should note that the image is actually from this article where Tom Lee predicts BTC hitting $91k by March 2020

Yep. Now is the worst time to get panicked. Anyone reading this and is a little nervous or anxious do me a favor and go back and look at how fast we (DeepOnion) went from .46 cents to 20 dollars. It can and will happen that fast again and it’ll go even higher this time.
deeperx (OP)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 386

DeepOnion Your Utility Coin with Ultimate Privacy

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:03:11 PM

We will soon release DeepOnion SA (Stealth Addresses) version V. 1.6.0
stay tuned

ra213

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:09:48 PM

stay tuned

Great news! I am really excited to test it out and as soon as the first shops use one of the deeponion ecommerce plugins I will use them.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
digitalcap

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:13:39 PM

why cant he sell anymore until september ??

thats when the next court date is set.
chaserdream11

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:14:05 PM

stay tuned

Very exited for this.
The 2nd layer privacy.

Just wondering when it will be updated in Whitepaper. Since DeepSend (3rd layer) is already demonstrated in whitepaper, i hope even SA can be added even before the release.
Because many get a direct link to Whitepaper as soon as we google. It would be a great addition to whitepaper.
Also would be good to remove DeepPoints from whitepaper for now.

Exiting weeks/months ahead

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125662
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:16:11 PM

stay tuned

great news! Cool Cool
mrchef111

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:18:36 PM

They'll be back.

Very good article! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. I completely agree! Smiley
Cryptoprivacy

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:20:17 PM

stay tuned

Happy to see some good news during these hard times. Also a proof of the rapid pace of the ongoing development. This feature will further strengthen our position among other privacy coins. Another nice step towards the domination Wink
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:25:48 PM

stay tuned

i already got e-mail notification from DeepOnion github

dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:30:11 PM

They'll be back.

Nice analysis, pretty diagram. Hope this is true, we'll see Bitcoin going much higher Smiley
GambleTime

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:54:07 PM

They'll be back.

Totally agree. Wonderful explanation and nice chart. Thank you.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:07:39 PM

One month to go for the airdrop. Is it better to introduce stealth address before or after the airdrop is over. What do you guys think is the best timing?

From what I've seen I think the best course of action is to not set date when something will be release, because usually that tends to have a negative effect compared to having a set date and a build up.

If this has a positive effect on the price, then I would hate for it to be released right before the airdrop, since it could benefit dumpers. But at the same time it can offset it, or make it a non issues since I imagine there are investors, whales waiting for the airdrop to end to pick up what could be cheap Onions.
digitalcap

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:09:04 PM

MASSIVE NEWS. G20 met and said NO crypto currency regulations. Not shilling but I suggest you get your onions now because crypto is about to explode upwards.

French version:
https://investir.lesechos.fr/amp/1750099.php?__twitter_impression=true

English version:
https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-g20-regulations-carney/g20-watchdog-focuses-on-rules-review-holds-fire-on-cryptocurrencies-idUKKBN1GU0SF
GambleTime

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:14:07 PM

MASSIVE NEWS. G20 met and said NO crypto currency regulations. Article in French I can’t find English version. Not shilling but I suggest you get your onions now because crypto is about to explode upwards.

https://investir.lesechos.fr/amp/1750099.php?__twitter_impression=true

Hmmm...if true it's great!
Maybe discussions will focus on anti-money laundering steps and consumer protection, rather than how cryptocurrency trading could affect the banking system...maybe.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Pages: « 1 ... 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 [750] 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: