Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:44:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do I need to sell all alts?  (Read 10298 times)
wordspavovv

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:37:37 PM

I think in three , or four weeks. Alts still hot and whales still play games on Ripple. When ripple blackout then will be BTC hype.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:38:10 PM

Now bitcoin starts to grow and so soon altcoins will fall. Therefore, if in your portfolio there are some coins that you have made a profit, then you can sell them now

1 currency now

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

a sharp sword

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:09:31 PM

Now bitcoin starts to grow and so soon altcoins will fall. Therefore, if in your portfolio there are some coins that you have made a profit, then you can sell them now
Especially if the price of Bitcoin is gradually going up, there's only a few altcoins that can have a stable or increasing price in that scenario.

OG member.
Brian Ray
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:14:10 PM

You keep the good alts you have, the ones with solid ideas and a good dev team. You can dump the scamcoins.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:24:33 PM

Only sell alts when you feel you have made a decent sized profit form them and then reinvest and id versify in newer projects that are way undervalued or just starting and then wait for them to grow. Even if Bitcoin goes up five or ten times in one year, some coins may go up 50 or 100 times in one year. If you can catch those types of coins then it is very good for you then you can sell off some for profits.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:36:33 PM

to minimize risks, ideally to have a portfolio of 50% / 50% btc / allts.
do not rush everything to sell and exchange for a fiat or btc
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:42:37 PM

I think the value of alts will rise now as the value of ethereum has raised recently. Almost many of the new coins are based on ethereum blockchain. Ethereum if goes sky then i guess alts will also. Or better buy Ethereum selling your alts.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:50:04 PM

Good day,
 Do you think that BTC is going to reach 20k soon?
 If yes do I need to sell all alts and wait for rising BTC?
 What to do now ? I am confused!!!!
Yes Bitcoin value will reach $20,000 in the nearest future and doesn't mean that some other altcoins will not appreciate in value or not worth invest in them at all op. If you will compared the Bitcoin current value to maybe if it move to $20,000 to some altcoins with potential growth in value, I believe those types of altcoins will be more beneficial to Bitcoin investment though with higher risk so, do your research well before you invest your money.
Caesar_btc

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Loyalty Programs on Blockchain

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:59:45 PM

Why sell all the coins? After all, if you keep them for several months, they will bring you more profit. Sometimes it is more profitable than daily trading

Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:03:47 PM

Bitcoin price is continuously rising so there is a possibility that it can reach to $20k or more soon, but for your question that if you need to sell all your alts is it depends on you. If you think that you can have profit from that alt why would you sell that? but if you think it is more profitable to invest in bitcoin you better buy now. But if you want you can divide your investment, sell some of your alts then buy bitcoin for more profits.
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:14:38 PM

It all depends on your plans and market conditions. If some of your altcoins are in a good plus, then you can sell the part. If bitcoin starts to grow, the altcoins will fall and you'll buy your altcoins back cheaper. If now your altcoins are low in price, then there is no point in selling them if they are promising. With the growth of bitcoin, there may coincide an event or news related to altcoin and the price will also go up. Then you will lose by exchanging it now for bitcoin.
geauxtigers

Activity: 30
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:19:43 PM

I think you need to hold whatever you have in your portfolio, and be patient enough to wait for a few years.
Most of the people who bought bitcoin at $1 or $10 didn't become super rich because they took profit too quickly. If you truly believe in crypto, then hold. If you just want to take some quick money, then I don't have any idea.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=geauxtigers)
hlarisimus2014

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:25:16 PM

I think you need to hold whatever you have in your portfolio, and be patient enough to wait for a few years.
Most of the people who bought bitcoin at $1 or $10 didn't become super rich because they took profit too quickly. If you truly believe in crypto, then hold. If you just want to take some quick money, then I don't have any idea.

I agree with you completely. Only patient investors receive the greatest profit. Do not worry about the fact that coins have become cheaper for a while. You just have to wait and believe in them.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:34:57 PM

Good day,
Op, you need not to be confuse for there are some good altcoin that has a potential growth in the nearest future which one really to invest his or her money after due diligent such as Ripple, Stratis, lisk, IOTA and the rest of them that has greater future.
I think bitcoin prices will go up to $20k is still only a prediction and whenever bitcoin prices can go down. as some time ago bitcoin prices dropped from $17k to $13k. and that just happens when many people still think bitcoin prices will break $20k. so any possibility could happen dude. you'd better have a backup plan and the plan contains other investments besides bitcoin namely in altcoin. many potential altcoins as mentioned. You do not have to sell all your altcoins dude..
realsmans

Activity: 196

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:36:23 PM

Good day,
You can try, but never know what can happen. Don't try to get all money, you can't. Just hold your investments for longterm.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:50:20 PM

It is all depend on your stratgies. If you think that you profit a lot in altcoins then don't sell it. But if you think bitcoin has more profit then try to sell some of your altcoins so you can try bitcoin.
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:50:38 AM

Don't think that would be wise. You need to have a diversified portfolio, so it is best to sell part of your alts to accumulate BTC, and keep the rest as a safeguard.

YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:58:44 AM

Good day,

I think there is a chance for bitcoin to reach $20k in this year due to a specific factor.
But are you really sure that you want to sell your altcoins? I think you will regret it soon if you plan to sell it all because altcoin which you hold maybe has huge potential its price to rise in the near time.
You could try to choose the good ones and HODL it, don't sell it all over.     

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:42:09 AM

If you have altcoins that worth $40k then you can sell from it so you can get bitcoin. Don't sell all your altcoins now because if there is any bull run, your altcoins will also pump. So hold some with huge potential now so you won't regret selling off

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
natasha-lev

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:55:19 AM

Nobody will give you perfect answer. Why do you ask other people what to do?
Better if you have your own strategy, cause in the future you will have great experience and more confidence in your actions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: