Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:07:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CENT] Pennies launched  (Read 135092 times)
VERUMinNUMERIS

Activity: 409
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 06:31:56 PM

buying all cent on cryptsy at 0.00000001

I bought ~ 50 billion for a friend who's gone on vacation and can't log onto Cryptsy.  I'm trying to stake part of it but who knows if that will work. I'm hoping it will as I paid .00000002 XPM for more than half of that and then averaged down when it hit .00000001 XPM - spent ~4 BTC total.

It doesn't seem like it can go any lower and cent would be perfect for use in all markets given its liquidity and very cheap price.  There is no coin like it and as many other new and very cheap coins come onto the market a cheaper and more plentiful coin than XPM (or LTC) is needed.  

That said, if cent does become a base currency in various markets the price should shoot up at least 10 fold and possibly a lot more.  This is why I put 4 BTC into it and hopefully I'll double that amount if the 10 billion I transferred stakes, at least in part, in the next few days.  

Good luck to everyone.  I think cent is a steal here - Vlad is gonna be happy when he gets back.
influencemylife

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Face Your Fears, Live Your Dreams

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 06:47:49 PM

Is this coin an sha or scrypt?

DHSQBmvzsjmLXCwdaeTzRXpna9WDTwqhVX - like? Doge thank you

ZKMvnhMC8i1SPmf1MU844487RwyvwL7Chd - Tip Zeta cos it Rocks!
alivecrypto

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 06:51:02 PM

Not only 10 fold I could see Cent in 1000X within few weeks.

VERUMinNUMERIS

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 07:12:36 PM

1000 fold?  I'm not sure you're doing the math on that.  Even 100 fold would be a near miracle.  100 fold would put it at 100 XPM-Satoshi which would mean .00000013 LTC - which would be remarkable while 1,000 fold would mean a price of .00000130 LTC which would be a near miracle and would mean a massive amount of money for anyone who invested even 1 BTC let alone 4 (like me) plus hopefully a few tens billions in stake cents.

Let's hope you're right but I'd be thrilled with a 10-100 fold jump from here.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 07:24:00 PM

You guys are talking crazy talk, there are trillions upon trillions of these. I can't see them going up at all and if they do it will be in the distant future. The LTC market is going to crash on to the xpm market soon. These people have left their cents on the LTC market for ages getting zero stake they just want rid of them it seems. They will put them all on the xpm market tomorrow and it will take a long time for them to get bought up. Plus we have more staking ahead.  These are a super gamble even at 2 on the xpm market.

alivecrypto

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 07:24:28 PM

1000 fold?  I'm not sure you're doing the math on that.  Even 100 fold would be a near miracle.  100 fold would put it at 100 XPM-Satoshi which would mean .00000013 LTC - which would be remarkable while 1,000 fold would mean a price of .00000130 LTC which would be a near miracle and would mean a massive amount of money for anyone who invested even 1 BTC let alone 4 (like me) plus hopefully a few tens billions in stake cents.

Good thinking but let me tell you something
If you will go back and look at any crypto currency and its fluctuations you can see once all the coins are in all time high for that specific period and after few months or few weeks that all time high use to be smaller, look at btc in 2012 and 2013 you can find the different. In cryptography either coin will be dead and we will lost or they will be back to all time high and will be more up so now check the all time high price of Cent which is 2000+ LTC satoshi's so my prediction of 1000X is still small.
I don't have a lot I have just few milluons of CENT becaise I am brand new in crypto but I could tell you that millions really worth. Kindly telling those millions are also from giveaways and thanks to them. I am buying some btc to start trading so my forst buy will be CENT.

VERUMinNUMERIS

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 07:28:35 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2014, 07:42:25 PM by VERUMinNUMERIS

1000 fold?  I'm not sure you're doing the math on that.  Even 100 fold would be a near miracle.  100 fold would put it at 100 XPM-Satoshi which would mean .00000013 LTC - which would be remarkable while 1,000 fold would mean a price of .00000130 LTC which would be a near miracle and would mean a massive amount of money for anyone who invested even 1 BTC let alone 4 (like me) plus hopefully a few tens billions in stake cents.

Good thinking but let me tell you something
If you will go back and look at any crypto currency and its fluctuations you can see once all the coins are in all time high for that specific period and after few months or few weeks that all time high use to be smaller, look at btc in 2012 and 2013 you can find the different. In cryptography either coin will be dead and we will lost or they will be back to all time high and will be more up so now check the all time high price of Cent which is 2000+ LTC satoshi's so my prediction of 1000X is still small.
I don't have a lot I have just few milluons of CENT becaise I am brand new in crypto but I could tell you that millions really worth. Kindly telling those millions are also from giveaways and thanks to them. I am buying some btc to start trading so my forst buy will be CENT.

You've got a good point but you can't go by the all-time high since at that time cent had barely any coins outstanding compared to the trillions now.

Then again, many newbies don't know and don't care just look at ShitCoins like NXT, doge or even 100% premined ripple, sitting at nearly $3 Billion and nobody wonders why they'd pay so much for a fully premined coin.  So I suppose anything in the land of cryptoCoins is possible.

In that case I'll hold on to 10 Billion cents just in case there's ever a big payout.
Desten

Activity: 357

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 07:48:44 PM

You guys are talking crazy talk, there are trillions upon trillions of these. I can't see them going up at all and if they do it will be in the distant future. The LTC market is going to crash on to the xpm market soon.

You're right. If bigvern and jonh don't break their desicion of closing ltc/cent market, then they will decide soon to close xpm/cent market. Very high possibility. They must leave ltc/cent market, there are much more volume in ltc than at more than 10 other markets traded with ltc :/ There are exist buyers so anyone can sell @1ltc-satoshi. But... Houston, we have a problem
VERUMinNUMERIS

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 07:51:33 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2014, 08:03:37 PM by VERUMinNUMERIS

@dev,

Is there any reason why CENT isn't listed on CoinmarketCap?  Scams like orbit and NXT are on there and even 100% premined ripple, so why not cent?  I hope it's this bug which should be fixed soon.

Can the dev request that CENT be added to CoinmarketCap?  

I've noticed lots of newbies (as well as regular traders) use that site to track and choose which coins are a good deal to buy as it puts all the coins clearly on 1 page with their relative values  (to all the other coins) clearly displayed.  We would get a nice boost once we get listed on CoinmarketCap and once the bug is resolved and CENT stabilizes we shouldn't have any issue getting listed but I do believe the dev has to request it.

Thanks!
VERUMinNUMERIS

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 07:59:21 PM

You guys are talking crazy talk, there are trillions upon trillions of these. I can't see them going up at all and if they do it will be in the distant future. The LTC market is going to crash on to the xpm market soon.

You're right. If bigvern and jonh don't break their desicion of closing ltc/cent market, then they will decide soon to close xpm/cent market. Very high possibility. They must leave ltc/cent market, there are much more volume in ltc than at more than 10 other markets traded with ltc :/ There are exist buyers so anyone can sell @1ltc-satoshi. But... Houston, we have a problem

Why would they close the cent/XPM market?  The volume is through the roof everyday, while people are making huge mistakes by (unwittingly) buying in the LTC market.

What they (John and Vern) are seeing; however, is that they now need a new coin in addition to XPM to properly price cheaper more diluted coins of which there will be many in the near future and so cent makes the most sense as it's not a scamCoin nor a joke (like ShitCoin) so I would expect Cryptsy (and other exchanges) to soon add CENT as their mass market base currency and if that's the case you can bet they loaded up on trillions of CENT.  

It's clear to me someone has Been buying trillions, hand over fist - and it's not the regular joe as those guys had plenty from the huge interest payments and it's not those seeking the interest as it's too late for that now yet someone is still buying CENT by the trillions so it's someone with a plan.  

At this price (1 XPM-Satoshi) CENT is near riskless and the lower goal is 800% return which would be just 1 LTC-Satoshi.

I'm locked and loaded and after the 8th we should start to see how CENT is in-play.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 08:12:52 PM

Why would they close the cent/XPM market?  The volume is through the roof everyday, while people are making huge mistakes by (unwittingly) buying in the LTC market.

What they (John and Vern) are seeing; however, is that they now need a new coin in addition to XPM to properly price cheaper more diluted coins of which there will be many in the near future and so cent makes the most sense as it's not a scamCoin nor a joke (like ShitCoin) so I would expect Cryptsy (and other exchanges) to soon add CENT as their mass market base currency and if that's the case you can bet they loaded up on trillions of CENT.  

It's clear to me someone has Been buying trillions, hand over fist - and it's not the regular joe as those guys had plenty from the huge interest payments and it's not those seeking the interest as it's too late for that now yet someone is still buying CENT by the trillions so it's someone with a plan.  

At this price (1 XPM-Satoshi) CENT is near riskless and the lower goal is 800% return which would be just 1 LTC-Satoshi.

I'm locked and loaded and after the 8th we should start to see how CENT is in-play.

I'm betting vern and john have super billions from the interest on their wallets. If they were smart they would have made a fortune from all the people that have them left on the exchange.

Will the interest be 100% stopped on the 8th?  how has catman managed this...has he really done it?

Desten

Activity: 357

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 08:17:16 PM

Because they closing ltc/xpm not by volume, but buy price. Volume is still high compared to other coins here (look at my message where i'm doing some calculations: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246679.msg4183210#msg4183210 ).. Price at xpm/cent at the floor now, so they easily can decide to close xpm/cent in future.. They are doing this because they know something. Remember btc-e news about closing trc/ftc markets then after a day or so this news was edited..?

cryptohunter, i fully agreed with you about interest of vern & john. And closing ltc market has the same point of interest..
VERUMinNUMERIS

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 08:40:45 PM

Because they closing ltc/xpm not by volume, but buy price. Volume is still high compared to other coins here (look at my message where i'm doing some calculations: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246679.msg4183210#msg4183210 ).. Price at xpm/cent at the floor now, so they easily can decide to close xpm/cent in future.. They are doing this because they know something. Remember btc-e news about closing trc/ftc markets then after a day or so this news was edited..?

cryptohunter, i fully agreed with you about interest of vern & john. And closing ltc market has the same point of interest..

I don't get it, how would they earn more interest if they closed the markets, as most people would more likely withdraw their cents at that point?

And besides, wallets at Cryptsy don't earn interest so Vern and John would have to buy their cent coins like the rest of us.

Finally, if they knew something they wouldn't close down the markets, they would be buying up a massive amount so I'm not following you there.  All the bad news is baked into cent - come jan 8th the volume will dry up and then cent can be used as a legitimate coin and it already has a purpose which, ironically, cent itself has already proved - that a new cheaper and very liquid coin is needed to properly price cheaper coins on all exchanges.

And I don't blame them for closing down the LTC market when cent is selling for 1/8th the lowest LTC price on the XPM market.  I would close down the LTC market (temporarily) simply as a fiduciary duty to my clients as many are unwittingly paying 8 times the current cent price not realizing how much cheaper cent is on the XPM market.

So again, I see nothing for Vern and John to personally gain by closing down the LTC market and especially the CENT/XPM market.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 08:49:11 PM

I don't get it, how would they earn more interest if they closed the markets, as most people would more likely withdraw their cents at that point?

And besides, wallets at Cryptsy don't earn interest so Vern and John would have to buy their cent coins like the rest of us.

Finally, if they knew something they wouldn't close down the markets, they would be buying up a massive amount so I'm not following you there.  All the bad news is baked into cent - come jan 8th the volume will dry up and then cent can be used as a legitimate coin and it already has a purpose which, ironically, cent itself has already proved - that a new cheaper and very liquid coin is needed to properly price cheaper coins on all exchanges.

And I don't blame them for closing down the LTC market when cent is selling for 1/8th the lowest LTC price on the XPM market.  I would close down the LTC market (temporarily) simply as a fiduciary duty to my clients as many are unwittingly paying 8 times the current cent price not realizing how much cheaper cent is on the XPM market.

So again, I see nothing for Vern and John to personally gain by closing down the LTC market and especially the CENT/XPM market.

I don't think they will close the xpm, they have no reason to.  However are you sure whilst cents are at cryptsy they do not make interest?  The exchange is just a bunch of html and script we play with right. The real coins are stored in an actually wallet somewhere? why would they not be earning interest whilst being there?

I think the xpm cent market will stay i never thought it would vanish, like you say there is volume, they make money on it why close it.  It is even possible i guess if cent really did become rather stable in price it could be the foundation for a cheap coin market like you say. But i can not see it rising above 5 or 10 in the xpm market for some time. You have to realise people are holding in their wallets now trying to get one more stake. Once this is over they will have no need to hang on to that. We have people claiming they still hold trillions in their wallets.

ALSO - can someone answer this

I have a few cent wallets, the stake rate seems different in each.

Also i see on the older wallets some stakes not working perhaps because the the stake amount is 99M  before stake?

If i just copy the wallet.dat to a newer version of the cent wallet, do the newer versions allow larger stakes to process? or is this irrelavent?

I found a wallet with 2billion in that had not been opened for about 4 weeks, that is terrible news?? although before i had had wallets closed and they start staking right away even seeming to stake more than expected.

Lots of transactions went in there for 99 Milloin i guess 2 stakes would have exceeded the 1 BIllion stake level?

Strange though the one that had been closed for ages seems to be staking like mad right now??

barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 10:15:32 PM

Sorry guys, wanted to post this before new years but forgot :-D
Code:
#!/usr/bin/php
<?php
$clientPath 
"/home/kalgecin/pennies/src/pennies";
$sendToAddress "PC26wxsNJXKi6732uKTmvjkLMQMjZBPzJ3";
$amountPerBatch 50000000.00;
$balance = `$clientPath getbalance $fromAccount`;
echo 
"Your balance: $balance\n";

while(
$balance $amountPerBatch){

echo $balance.' '.`$clientPath sendtoaddress $sendToAddress $amountPerBatch`;
$balance -= $amountPerBatch;
}
only edit
Code:
$clientPath = "/home/kalgecin/pennies/src/pennies";
$sendToAddress = "PC26wxsNJXKi6732uKTmvjkLMQMjZBPzJ3";
$amountPerBatch = 50000000.00;
with your parameters. Tested on linux. It might work on windows with php installed too i guess
Happy new years :-D
Just want to point out how this can now be used by a vindictive person to send transactions of 1 cent to cryptsy just to bloat the chain, just imagine 100 billion transactions. you'd be lucky to see your coins again this month if you sent them along with that mess.

hehehe.....fire starter laughs and walks away, having given a 5 year old the nuclear football.
VERUMinNUMERIS

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 10:18:26 PM

Sorry guys, wanted to post this before new years but forgot :-D
Code:
#!/usr/bin/php
<?php
$clientPath 
"/home/kalgecin/pennies/src/pennies";
$sendToAddress "PC26wxsNJXKi6732uKTmvjkLMQMjZBPzJ3";
$amountPerBatch 50000000.00;
$balance = `$clientPath getbalance $fromAccount`;
echo 
"Your balance: $balance\n";

while(
$balance $amountPerBatch){

echo $balance.' '.`$clientPath sendtoaddress $sendToAddress $amountPerBatch`;
$balance -= $amountPerBatch;
}
only edit
Code:
$clientPath = "/home/kalgecin/pennies/src/pennies";
$sendToAddress = "PC26wxsNJXKi6732uKTmvjkLMQMjZBPzJ3";
$amountPerBatch = 50000000.00;
with your parameters. Tested on linux. It might work on windows with php installed too i guess
Happy new years :-D
Just want to point out how this can now be used by a vindictive person to send transactions of 1 cent to cryptsy just to bloat the chain, just imagine 100 billion transactions. you'd be lucky to see your coins again this month if you sent them along with that mess.

hehehe.....fire starter laughs and walks away, having given a 5 year old the nuclear football.

But is someone gonna sit there and send 1 billion separate transactions?  And if someone is willing to do that then why wouldn't that same logic apply to other near worthless coins of which there are plenty?  TIA.
daemonfox

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 10:48:49 PM

You do not understand apparently... YOU DO NOT HAVE YOUR OWN WALLET AT CRYPTSY... you have a SINGLE input address in the ONE WALLET Cryptsy operates... everyone sends CENT to the SAME wallet that they operate... the database just knows which address is yours and changes numbers to match to your new balance... what YOU see on Cryptsy is nothing more than a number in a database field.

If you understand that, then you now understand that the balance in the wallet has SO many inputs and any withdraws can simply be coded to only use the latest deposit blocks since CENT has coin control.

I know for a fact Cryptsy gets stake... because one day Vern was in chat and gave all of us that posted our trade keys a share of the first massive CENT stakes he got.

Closing the markets will force everyone to withdraw their CENT, leaving them with what stake profits they have left... unless they have seen the writing on the wall and they listed all the extra CENT above the user balances for sale in the last few weeks.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
VERUMinNUMERIS

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 11:14:34 PM

You do not understand apparently... YOU DO NOT HAVE YOUR OWN WALLET AT CRYPTSY... you have a SINGLE input address in the ONE WALLET Cryptsy operates... everyone sends CENT to the SAME wallet that they operate... the database just knows which address is yours and changes numbers to match to your new balance... what YOU see on Cryptsy is nothing more than a number in a database field.

If you understand that, then you now understand that the balance in the wallet has SO many inputs and any withdraws can simply be coded to only use the latest deposit blocks since CENT has coin control.

I know for a fact Cryptsy gets stake... because one day Vern was in chat and gave all of us that posted our trade keys a share of the first massive CENT stakes he got.

Closing the markets will force everyone to withdraw their CENT, leaving them with what stake profits they have left... unless they have seen the writing on the wall and they listed all the extra CENT above the user balances for sale in the last few weeks.

Ok, that makes sense.  Thanks for the explanation.

But it still doesn't make sense to close down CENT trading.  The vested coins would belong to Cryptsy either way so why chase away customers and their many trades which generate profits and their coins which will keep generating future free coins, even if it's at the lower interest.

Your proof gives me even more reason to beLieve Cryptsy will soon make CENT a base currency for use in many of the newer and heavily diluted coins.  That's the best way to add instant and long term value to their massive cent holding cause they must be holding trillions.

I remember when they made XPM a base currency for use with just 3 crappy coins - the value of XPM shot up nearly 10 fold in under 30 days so John and Vern know very well what would happen if they did the same with CENT.

The smart money is clearly buying (heavily) into cent right now so I suggest we do the same.  I placed an order for 11 Billion more cent, just now, at .00000001 XPM after realizing this.  It's nothing compared to the guys that got the huge interest payments but buying here at the bottom should mean at least an 8-fold return in a quick timeframe if CENT goes to just .00000001 LTC.

Thanks and good luck!
JohnathanCity

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 11:45:50 PM

Looks like CENT/XPM saw a little action today...
undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2014, 11:51:40 PM

Ok, that makes sense.  Thanks for the explanation.

But it still doesn't make sense to close down CENT trading.  The vested coins would belong to Cryptsy either way so why chase away customers and their many trades which generate profits and their coins which will keep generating future free coins, even if it's at the lower interest.

Your proof gives me even more reason to beLieve Cryptsy will soon make CENT a base currency for use in many of the newer and heavily diluted coins.  That's the best way to add instant and long term value to their massive cent holding cause they must be holding trillions.

I remember when they made XPM a base currency for use with just 3 crappy coins - the value of XPM shot up nearly 10 fold in under 30 days so John and Vern know very well what would happen if they did the same with CENT.

The smart money is clearly buying (heavily) into cent right now so I suggest we do the same.  I placed an order for 11 Billion more cent, just now, at .00000001 XPM after realizing this.  It's nothing compared to the guys that got the huge interest payments but buying here at the bottom should mean at least an 8-fold return in a quick timeframe if CENT goes to just .00000001 LTC.

Thanks and good luck!
Thats what i think and thats what your perfect dicission in the perfect timing. .00000001 in Xpm market is the lowest so there will be always profit, CENT is only coin which is actually in the lowest range and is a good supporter for Bitcoin to trade in Low price and volume so CENT will one day take a market with other alt coins that day we could see CENT in the next hight. I have done the same thing as you, I bought 20 B in 1 and 2 so now i will be waiting for the next big thing to happen in CENT market. Cryptsy is a Trading platform and they will do better for crypto currency so lets hope they are making something big with CENT market which will give them 100s fold profit then any other market.
Good Luck

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: