Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:29:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO  (Read 10113 times)
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:19:40 PM

one of my freinds has invested $700 in Wabi ICO, And he got $16000 in return. This is a good example of choosing a good ICO. I missed it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pergola

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:42:51 PM

It's hard to choose what is a good ICO for investment because so many ICO from now. But I think many ICO are true but 30% of their was not true or scam. That's why we makes some efforts to select the best ICO. You can make your own research to get some ideas. Look for the whitepaper, the team or investors,  the purpose why creating this ICO and how important of their project.
In choosing a good ICO, a very important place is taken by checking the team and their previous experience. Very often at this stage you can identify scam. Be very careful.  Wink

The_White_RabbitBTC

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:14:48 AM

Hard to find good ico in these day, but i can suggest some way to do that:
- Follow successful people on buying ico
- Find connection between that project to real life
- Check out community number

+1 for the second point.

some of them that caught my eye and I am getting some coins:

carVertical - if it delivers on their promises should be world wide success
Friednz - has nothing to do with Joe or Chandler Smiley but if I get paid simply for sharing my beloved brand - why not
Sapien - I hope it does manage to tackle fake news and become a reputable source of information
Lympo - if you like to exercise, why not earn some money while doing that?

And as I say to my friends and wife - read what you invest in and be there not for fast profit but for the idea Smiley

laevatein906

Activity: 213

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:16:50 PM

Obviously it will always be keep holding on your coins, but there are a lot more things to do in the market than just buying and selling. In this crypto market, it is composed of tons of coins and Bitcoin is the most known as the biggest coin. This month where the Bitcoin market is slipping back to 10k USD, everyone is expected to hold. You, as one of the players in the cryptocurrency, should not just focus on one coin.  If you have a large capital for your investments, then you shouldn't just go all-in at Bitcoin or to its greatest competitors.
kushanuradha294

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:27:35 PM

You have to consider all the things that you have mentioned. The team is really important for the success of the project. Also product should also be a valid one and can be used to address an issue in the world. Also you have to consider the companies which are partnered with the ICO project.
I'd like to suggest an ICO project which i did my research on. Its Daneel project ICO. And it satisfies all the qualities that should be considered .This project is backed by a very talented dev team and  a panel of advisors. It is an Artificial Intelligence tool that will have both desktop and mobile applications and it will be giving market analyses reports, latest signals and cryptocurrency news according to the whitepaper. Also they have partnered with IBM.  If you are interested please check out their ANN thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2376203). PLEASE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH BEFORE INVESTING! Have a good day.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
chamaraprabhath

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:24:17 AM

There are so many differant ICOs in the cryptocurrency market in these dayse.  But here yoi have to be very careful before invest on ICOs. There are so many factors must consider before invest on them. First one is find the information about their project, team members, and the road map. To find these information you can use whitepaper of the project. Second one is find what experts in cryptocurrency reccommondation about the ICO. In these days daneel project is a good project. It is the first artificial intelligence assistant which help to cryptocurrency investors. There are so many scams in the field then do more research.

daneel [●_●] Your Personal Cryptocurrency Smart Assistant ▬
\\ ▬▬ ICO > 29th January ▬▬ // (http://daneel.io)
yavuz.karadag

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:47:54 AM

I have a background in venture capital and use some dirty VC tricks to search for high potential ICOs and coins  Grin

1. LinkedIn: I search for technical people that have backgrounds from top engineering schools that have started their own crypto project. For me the team is the most important, so if I find a qualified founder then I dig deeper into the project. I use the following search parameters:

Title: Founder, CEO, CTO
Description: crypto, blockchain, ICO
University: [Insert top engineering schools]

2. Job boards: Looking at how many job openings a project has, and the type of job openings there are can help you predict the success of the project. If I see a healthy mix of business & engineering roles then I know that the team is on the right track. You can frequently check crypto job boards like https://crypto-talent.com .

3. Web traction:
This is a powerful tool especially in the case of ICOs. You can make predictions by frequently analysing and comparing the traction of the project homepages to see how fast they're growing. A tool you can use for this is SimilarWeb!

These are just a few small tricks..always happy to share more if you think these may be useful for you!
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:10:36 AM

Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley
Finding ICO project is not an easy way  to choose especially now that most of ICO has a quality to grow .But the question is,It is really true on how they present their platform ?
My answer was if you hesitate to choose what is the best for you just simply search their background of their project.And try to search the Founder of their team so that you have an idea if it is really exist and what is the quality they have to run the project.Our choose is our success or let's say our failure, so for me choose what is really the best for you to achieve a great ICO project.
DySWv

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 10:16:35 AM

Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Check the whitepaper first for you to know if an ICO is legit or scam. Read the abstract, introduction, how the product or project works, roadmap, and team to know if an ICO has a potential. Also, do not stick to one website. Try to look at many websites as possible.

carrymentality

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:19:29 AM

This has been asked many times. In choosing good ICOs, you need to check their background, objective and product. Since there are so many ICOs popping up every now and then, I think that the most important thing to check is the product. Whether its an new item, a concept or an idea. You should choose one that is new, or if not, one with a great improvement compared to similar products. In that way, people would see the new concept and would appreciate its newness. People tend to jump in and embrace products that are new instead of old ones. In terms of background, you need to check the developers, managing team and all the people behind it. That way, you can know their objectives and their plan onto achieving them.
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:29:59 AM

there are so many ICOs popping up every day, and definitely for beginners it is very confusing how to choose ICO which has good potential for the future. Well, now i will help you how to choose a good ICO

1. see the vision and mission of the project, is it good for the future? if yes, then this could be the first point
2. see anyone who is on his team, they must have experience in their respective fields
3. see how enthusiastic the potential investors are to the project

that's the criteria for choosing a good ICO project in my opinion, and so far I've used that criteria and always got a good project Grin
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:32:49 AM

When choosing an ICO, pay attention to where the project team has already participated, study their biographies, technical skill, frequency of mentioning names in the press. Developers should also inspire confidence. Well, if the team actively participates in the dialogue with the community and specifies the maximum of contact data, it means that they are ready to inform the world as much information about the project as possible and are themselves interested in its long-term development.
Gerandoong

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:34:58 AM

Nice ICO can usually be seen from his team who work hard for the sake of running the ICO. a good concept run ICO will be more mature if teams want to work well, it's all for the sake of the progress of an ICO.
kbit9311

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 10:37:23 AM

Hello comiunity,
By considering the facts of "How to choose a good ICO".I use many facts in this field.

01.Major concept of the project.
As I think major concept should be a useful thing to the community. Then It can directly apply to the real world.As I know  many projects have been success with this.

02.Total market capacity.
If it is less,it is better than more capacity.If you invest such that project you can directly get lots of benefits through this.In this market everything is
supply and demand so if you have invested for a less total capacity dont worry. (my opinion is total supply less than 50mill)

03.Team/Advisors/partners
Please check the team and the advisors in your project. And please check whether they have done succesfull projects before.

04.White paper
Check your project have good road map and good plans in the future.You can check it by using white paper.

05.Ask from legends
Some times we dont have good knowledge about the projects.At that time ask it from experienced person.It will help you to invest in the best one.

06.Social engagement
Check the relavant project social medias like Telegram,Twitter, Facebook etc.

There are many steps but these are the basic that I follow when I find a Good ICO.I think this will be helpful you too.

Thank you.
rappydoo

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:40:59 AM

look for good team behind the ico, active promoting, active community behind it and good platform. roadmap ofcourse.
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:47:40 PM

When choosing an ICO, pay attention to where the project team has already participated, study their biographies, technical skill, frequency of mentioning names in the press. Developers should also inspire confidence. Well, if the team actively participates in the dialogue with the community and specifies the maximum of contact data, it means that they are ready to inform the world as much information about the project as possible and are themselves interested in its long-term development.
I fully agree with this. I have already met projects that are open to the public. This is very inspiring when you can ask a question to the team and get a clear answer to it. In such projects much less chance to meet with scam.
AravinthP

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 04:51:39 PM

Man its a bit of luck as you cant keep track of all for example take GBX for example its done with minimal effort. I would recommend follow the Hero members advice and keep an open eye on various sites available.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
3months18w

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:57:16 PM

I think everyone want to find the answer to your question ,so do I. I will spend my time to read all the replies to your topic , after that , I may be closer to the answer.

delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 03:47:13 PM

For the first time, I usually see what the content and look of the website look like, and also I usually see from the side of the graph or the interesting images used in introducing their project. Or if the reply response in the thread has been much since the bounty thread has just been created. Then I decided to follow the ICO.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:17:42 PM

maybe you can see what about the projek.. and fund of ico raised softcaps
i think it can called good ico and you can join the bounty or giveaway then you can invest in ico
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: