Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:33:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO  (Read 10113 times)
grever

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:12:38 PM

VIB token just got listed on OKEx exchange.
https://support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003874432-OKEx-Launches-SHOW-VIB-MOT-UTK-MAG

We can allready see some price correction.

Viberate (VIB)
$0,661444 USD (22.86%)
0.00004490 BTC (23.20%)
0.00055695 ETH (11.07%)

Become a part of @Viberate comunity and earn some money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:19:11 PM

My first advice is this: Any ICO that you may be interested in must have their presence and community on bitcointalk. Here on this platform, the community actually look out for one another despite the fact that people do have disagreement one and again. It is of serious concern that ICO follow the bitcointalk forum rules and you can have confidence in their plan.

virtualhero

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:40:59 PM

I suggest you checkout ICObench. It's a site that collates reviews about ICOs and rates them too. They're pretty useful.
ICO ratings cannot be trusted because they can be payed to have a good review on their website. The best thing to do is to do your own research and don't be lazy because it is your investment.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:45:20 PM

It's hard to find legit ICO. Because I'm looking to find out if ICO is legit and good is the number of people who participated in it. And of course people feed back as well. So I know immediately if the ICO that I join is good

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Philip Graham

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:59:11 PM

You really need to research a lot and take a look on this website too: https://icodrops.com/
There are a lot information..If you want to attend a serious event I could reccomend you Blockshow. Apart from this now they have a possibility to buy their token which is equal a ticket to all their events
Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:05:10 PM

The presence of a working product certainly speaks volumes, especially if this product is already successfully used by real users.
I would say that this criterion is one of the most important for making a decision about investing, not counting of course the concept of the project, its usefulness and prospects and the team that can really realize what initiates.

Coinsaivory

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:06:30 PM

In order for one to choose a proper ICO, one needs to a substantial amount of research prior to investing. ICO's are indeed an efficient method to earn a lot of funds but it is also a significantly easy way to lose your profit in no time. Thus, read a lot of reddit threads, watch a lot of YouTube videos and base your judgments on objectivity. If you follow these steps, I believe that your ROI will be paid off!
For example,  I recently came across one very interesting upcoming ICO project named Cointed. The company behind stroke a partnership with Nvidia and TAS Group and the project seems to have a lot of potential. I, personally, believe that it is a great project. If anyone can provide me with more information, it will be highly appreciated!
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 05:09:26 PM

It's not simple as listed in CoinSchedule, because Gold Plates doesnt mean the project is Good than the other, but i can be your standard to choose

happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:12:49 PM

Choosing  a good ICO that is profitable is hard but if you do a research the risk would be lessen. Here are some informations that you need to know.
- Who are the people behind this team. Are they credible and no record of scam accusation from the past.
- Whitepaper, what are they trying to achieve behind the technology.
- Coin Supply
- Coin price. Is it worth to buy at this price considering the supply.
- Partnership (optional but very helpful)
- Marketing. Do they have a good marketing strategy to make the price go high.
Fang141

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:20:37 PM

The presence of a working product certainly speaks volumes, especially if this product is already successfully used by real users.

Yes! I second that idea. There are lots of ICOs that have great ideas that, for many reasons, will never actually happen. Having a working product is something that is a big greenlight to me; I only invest on projects that have proved theirselves in the real world.

For example,  I recently came across one very interesting upcoming ICO project named Cointed. The company behind stroke a partnership with Nvidia and TAS Group and the project seems to have a lot of potential. I, personally, believe that it is a great project. If anyone can provide me with more information, it will be highly appreciated!

Ok, that is actually a great example to prove my point: Cointed is an ICO by a company that has working cryptocoin ATMs all over Europe. It is a solid, proven company that is now expanding into new areas. About the NVidia partnership: from what I have read the company just bought an absurd ammount of nvidia mining gear to run a clean mining facility. They have more ideas being implemented right now, this is just one of them. I have invested on their tokens in the very beggining of the ICO, and I don't regret anything.

There are lots of other really solid ICOs, you just need to look around. Many listing websites mentioned here are pretty good. But, again, MAKE YOUR RESEARCH and look for an ICO that has solid team and preferably a working product
arvind82

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:34:08 PM

In my opinion there are so many ICO's.You have to study and research about the good ICO.After that you have to invest on ICO and earn good profit.
Coinsaivory

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:34:56 PM

Yes! I second that idea. There are lots of ICOs that have great ideas that, for many reasons, will never actually happen. Having a working product is something that is a big greenlight to me; I only invest on projects that have proved theirselves in the real world.

For example,  I recently came across one very interesting upcoming ICO project named Cointed. The company behind stroke a partnership with Nvidia and TAS Group and the project seems to have a lot of potential. I, personally, believe that it is a great project. If anyone can provide me with more information, it will be highly appreciated!

Ok, that is actually a great example to prove my point: Cointed is an ICO by a company that has working cryptocoin ATMs all over Europe. It is a solid, proven company that is now expanding into new areas. About the NVidia partnership: from what I have read the company just bought an absurd ammount of nvidia mining gear to run a clean mining facility. They have more ideas being implemented right now, this is just one of them. I have invested on their tokens in the very beggining of the ICO, and I don't regret anything.

There are lots of other really solid ICOs, you just need to look around. Many listing websites mentioned here are pretty good. But, again, MAKE YOUR RESEARCH and look for an ICO that has solid team and preferably a working product

Thank you! The ICO seems promising indeed!
Taskford

Activity: 2520
Merit: 786

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:45:42 PM

If you want to choose a good ICO then you should focus in reading the whitepaper to know what is the purpose of the coin and to know all of the information that a investor should know and after that you should do a background research for the team members of the coin to know if the information are legit or not.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
among

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:24:24 PM

Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley

1: if you are new look For an expert in crypto or a Financial advisor
2: a project is its Team, a powerful team needed
3: a smart idea that solving a real problem
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:25:49 PM

I suggest you checkout ICObench. It's a site that collates reviews about ICOs and rates them too. They're pretty useful.
ICO ratings cannot be trusted because they can be payed to have a good review on their website. The best thing to do is to do your own research and don't be lazy because it is your investment.

Some web-pages, comparing ICOs are declaring that they are not providing paid ranking for ICOs. What do you think, are they trustworthy?

Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:28:24 PM

to choose a good ICO is up to you. you must start researching the ICO profile and the team profile behind the project and also make sure you fully understand the whitepaper and the product purpose. another thing you must take in consideration is how people are reacting to it. It takes a lot of time to cover all of this but in the end it's gonna worth it. I personally found CEDEX and i'm happy with it.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

ronatrip

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:37:07 PM

Some web-pages, comparing ICOs are declaring that they are not providing paid ranking for ICOs. What do you think, are they trustworthy?

You are right in part. Some rating on icobench are deliberately overstated. Usually such projects are at the top of the list. But some estimates given by experts are correct. I usually choose one expert who likes to give low scores and adhere to his opinions
Davinus

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:38:22 PM

There are a lot of ico's at the moment, but in my opinion, the best ones are those who have a large amount of users on their telegram groups, this is something very important, and specially for all those ico's that we are seeing everyday. As an example, gems is probably the most interesting one.
mirte86

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:47:57 PM

Read the white paper and do some research about the project.
good luck

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
blockclick

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:09:02 PM

You should definitely read whitepaper, check if use case has potential, check the team. Check activity of team members in social media (to see if they're interested in answering questions and helping new members). If all is checked and you believe in project - all good, participate Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: