Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:43:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO  (Read 10113 times)
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:04:26 AM

Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley
Hello, I'll try to answer your question, look before choosing the project, it is necessary to get acquainted with the technical documentation of the project in detail, if the project has a product to test it after that, read user reviews in relation to this project, follow the news of this project and in principle if after that you want to invest in the project, you can do it, but remember all your investments at your own peril and risk

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MFY151

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:11:53 AM

Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Most good and successful ICOs are comprised with a reliable team that is usually known or expert for certain fields that is related somehow to their project. I believe its the core criteria in looking for a good ICO because the people behind it will be its support base for the project to succeed. Promotion and good reviews will sure to follow along with their competency and skills.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
Grishanya1234

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:36:43 AM

There are enough promising projects for Blockchain today, but not all of them continue to develop after the ICO. The sale of tokens from the Equi project will start soon, if it is interesting to learn more about the project, I recommend it now, since the team's potential and experience is very large !! I think for today it is one of the most promising ICO!
IwanGunawan

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:45:24 AM

many say this website https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@xuho/top-ico-in-2018-to-invest a lot of good ico, you can check and choose what you think is good, hopefully can help you

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
IanAbad

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:51:27 AM

i think you should really take time to research about finding a good ICO. just read thier whitepaper what is thier goal on there project.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:11:21 AM

the team, the product, marketing, total raised and partners and advisors

those are the things i consider when i am choosing good ico to invest.

1.Team
    the team with an allstar cast doesnt guarantee success but a team of dedicated and solid commnity management will

2.Product
    the demand on sales primarily falls on product usefulness to the current market

3.Marketing
    marketing is the lifeblood of any business, proper marketing and advertising may lead to good partners and boosts sales

4.Total Raised
    i use the total raise of an ongoing ico as an indicator how the market reacts on the product

5.Partners and Advisors
    partners are the sure users of the product and having a captive market is a great advantage
    celebrity advisors and influencers is a great factor for sales and marketing. Mayweather promotes centra way back and it came out
    succesful.
acetouryahey

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:20:37 AM

Hmm for me the team and partners if is it for real and their background also, 2nd to me product if what is the use to the community, the whitepaper also u must read it,and also there roadmap.
Igorpap2

Activity: 238

BAANX - https://baanx.com

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:08:33 PM

There should be a comprehensive assessment of such parameters:
1) Evaluation of the site. The face of the ICO of any project is his site, so it's worth starting with him.
2) White Paper.  A good indication is the presence in the White Paper of a piece of code or a link to the technical details of the project.
3) The project team. Good: Names, contacts and brief biographies of the entire ICO team. Their participation in successful projects.
4) Road map. If the creators promise something incredible in a very short time, this is an excuse to be on the alert.
jekyde

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:15:19 PM

Usually I choose several ICO with a high rating on the site icodrops.com. After that I choose only one project in which I will participate. For each project, I study the team, the previous experience, white paper, the site and publicity in the media. Based on this information, I choose the best project.
loloy

Activity: 182

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 03:18:11 PM

Choosing good ICOs are very difficult, for what? what is your purpose that you want to find good ICOs? You are going to buy or invest tokens from ICOs?
If that so then why don't just wait for them to hit Crypto Exchanges as I did.
good ICOs and New Altcoins should be added on coinmarketcap.com otherwise, they're not that good and their marketing isn't enough.
Remember, coinmarketcap.com helps new altcoins to gain fame and could attract more investors if the price value is performing well.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
Sevaev

Activity: 406
Merit: 132

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:21:34 PM

To choose a good ICO you should be able to see the project whether it can guarantee good or not.
By looking at the chances of success, the team who are members of the project.
And whether the project will be successful in large markets.
loloy

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 03:23:58 PM

There should be a comprehensive assessment of such parameters:
1) Evaluation of the site. The face of the ICO of any project is his site, so it's worth starting with him.
2) White Paper.  A good indication is the presence in the White Paper of a piece of code or a link to the technical details of the project.
3) The project team. Good: Names, contacts and brief biographies of the entire ICO team. Their participation in successful projects.
4) Road map. If the creators promise something incredible in a very short time, this is an excuse to be on the alert.

I would disagree with the points stated above because those points you gave are being noted by scammers.
Remember, everything can be manipulated and can be copied on the internet and almost everything seems real but in reality they are scams.
We can't rely fully on the beauty or professionalism of their websites because scammers and hackers are also gifted on making too good to be true websites that causes investors to fall on their traps.
Reading white papers are useless because everyone can do white paper horror stories, right?
And most of all, we can't rely on the team because some of them are bogus and just paid by scammers or just pick any faces on the internet and simple paste them on their dev teams and advisors and other shit pages.
Sporting good ICOs are very tough today and it's just like the man in the suite are the one who scams than the homeless guys outside the building.

loloy

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 03:27:50 PM

To choose a good ICO you should be able to see the project whether it can guarantee good or not.
By looking at the chances of success, the team who are members of the project.
And whether the project will be successful in large markets.

My only advice is when getting to know whether the ICO is good or not is through their social communities like Facebook, Twitter, Medium and Telegram Channels because active members on Telegram channels can do tell the difference whether that ICO is legitimate or scam or bogus.
Telegram Channels that has more than 1,000 members are having good chances to be a good ICO otherwise, stay away from them.. You just wasting you time money and efforts.

changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:28:55 PM

It is very hard to distinguish that right now. But I guess you will have to research deep on the team behind them. Also you can differentiate them by what the goal of the project at the end and what really are their intention.

Exactly it's so hard to identify if the ICO is good or not, the best thing we can do is to have a research and observe if the people behind the project is active in every quiry of the participants also read the white paper and the road maps there are lots to consider to know if the ICO will be successful.
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:35:33 PM

Yes, it’s hard to determine which project is still worth to participate and some ICO are failed at the end of their campaign. We should consider every part of their project, the team, concepts, how they will excuse their plans well, and also how they approach their investors. You can also join their telegram group so that you can easily catch up the latest updates about their project. Try to read in some best crypto portals like ICObench, ICOdrops, and many more. Those sites are very helpful on how you can find the best ICOs today.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
maxiimallist

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:59:07 PM

Yes, it’s hard to determine which project is still worth to participate and some ICO are failed at the end of their campaign. We should consider every part of their project, the team, concepts, how they will excuse their plans well, and also how they approach their investors. You can also join their telegram group so that you can easily catch up the latest updates about their project. Try to read in some best crypto portals like ICObench, ICOdrops, and many more. Those sites are very helpful on how you can find the best ICOs today.
This is all true, but I want to add that sites such as ICObench and ICOdrops can not be trusted 100%, because these sites contain inaccurate information. There have been cases when the project turned out to be fraudulent, and vice versa, sometimes the project turned out to be successful, although the comments on ICOdrops talked about the opposite.

ⓄⓄ    Bitscreener - The world's first financial data ecosystem powered by blockchain    ⓄⓄ
ⓄⓄⓄⓄ    ICO starts in June 27     ⓄⓄⓄⓄ
Follow Bitscreener  | Facebook | Twitter| Telegram
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:08:09 PM

many say this website https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@xuho/top-ico-in-2018-to-invest a lot of good ico, you can check and choose what you think is good, hopefully can help you
The best thing we can do is check there background first, then what product they promoting and check the their lists of members. And by that if we have no doubt about their project maybe its a good sign to cjoose this ICO. Honestly its difficult to know which is good or not, the thing we need is luck because there's a lot of ICOs to invest but some of them are scam.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:09:09 PM

Many criteria

Research whitepaper and team
Evaluate hype factor, see telegram size at
https://www.coingecko.com/ico/en

Obtain additional info through YouTube and Google. Check if other people accuse it as scammy. Check ratings

menjest

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 04:39:54 PM

Many criteria

Research whitepaper and team
Evaluate hype factor, see telegram size at
https://www.coingecko.com/ico/en

Obtain additional info through YouTube and Google. Check if other people accuse it as scammy. Check ratings
but even though we've seen whitepapers, teams, youtube is very good in it is still a lot of scam coins
sadiaakhter25

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:04:32 AM

We have to to follow Announcement pat on Bitcointalk.org forum and also there are many websites that list upcoming ICOs. For sure, ICO regulation is a very good initiative because it can increase trust of investors. Though most ICO's are fake, scams but I don't believe that all ICO devs have bad motives. A good ICO can help us making free money just by following the rules indicated on how to join their bounty campaign that's why before joining any ICO one should investigate at first very carefully.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: