Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:42:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POOL] GigaRho Profit-Switching Multipool (Scrypt,x11,sha256,neoscrypt,blake2s)  (Read 2734 times)
GigaRho (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:43:57 PM

Hey hoping that you could remove the cloudflare protection from the API page so I can add it to Awesome Miner Online Services tab and pull the profit estimates.

http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/onlineservices.aspx

Just made a change that should help. Depending on Awesome miner, the change may not be lenient enough, in which case let me know and I'll see about tuning it further to get it working properly.

Thank you for letting us know about this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whalesinc

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:36:02 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 09:46:29 PM by whalesinc

Working now thank you.

There is an error with the "actual 24hr" amount for x11.

Code:
{"name":"x11","port":5555,"coins":35,"fees":1,"hashrate":417683532690.112,"workers":31,"estimate_current":"0.00003249","estimate_last24h":"0.00002970","actual_last24h":"0.02930","hashrate_last24h":711375399784.3993}

"actual_last24h":"0.02930" would mean a single D3 could earn $6000 a day.... please double check these figures and ensure they are accurate and true. It should be BTC / GH .. i suspect your figure is BTC / TH ?

I've tried using the Profit Factor setting in Awesome Miner but it doesn't change anything. However this may be an AW issue so will contact them about it too.

Thank you.
GigaRho (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 10:18:21 PM

Working now thank you.

There is an error with the "actual 24hr" amount for x11.

Code:
{"name":"x11","port":5555,"coins":35,"fees":1,"hashrate":417683532690.112,"workers":31,"estimate_current":"0.00003249","estimate_last24h":"0.00002970","actual_last24h":"0.02930","hashrate_last24h":711375399784.3993}

"actual_last24h":"0.02930" would mean a single D3 could earn $6000 a day.... please double check these figures and ensure they are accurate and true. It should be BTC / GH .. i suspect your figure is BTC / TH ?

I've tried using the Profit Factor setting in Awesome Miner but it doesn't change anything. However this may be an AW issue so will contact them about it too.

Thank you.

For the API, it seems x11 has the estimate pegged at BTC whereas the actual has it in mBTC. I'll see about getting that properly set soon.

When you say for the PF setting..."it doesn't change anything", what do you mean by that? There are a couple things I could tweak that may be of help.

Thanks
MLS
Copper Member

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:08:01 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3188172.msg33028491#msg33028491
GEBucky
Copper Member

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:15:49 AM

What is the API for the site for use on Awesome Miner? Been searching around and can't seem to find it. Thanks
GigaRho (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 04:21:34 AM

What is the API for the site for use on Awesome Miner? Been searching around and can't seem to find it. Thanks

The site API information can be found at https://pool.gigarho.com/site/api . The actual url is a bit different depending on which function you are trying to get at.
GEBucky
Copper Member

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:35:16 AM

The site API information can be found at https://pool.gigarho.com/site/api . The actual url is a bit different depending on which function you are trying to get at.

Thanks - just trying to see if I can get the profit reporting to work. I think https://pool.gigarho.com/api/status it the right one assuming AM can parse the results for the correct algo. I will play around with it but if you have any suggestions for specific configurations of Online Services in AM would be much appreciated.

Thanks
GEBucky
Copper Member

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:41:21 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 05:29:13 AM by GEBucky

Thanks - just trying to see if I can get the profit reporting to work. I think https://pool.gigarho.com/api/status it the right one assuming AM can parse the results for the correct algo. I will play around with it but if you have any suggestions for specific configurations of Online Services in AM would be much appreciated.

**** update **** worked like a charm. Just used the above URL and then put the algo into the API Identifier field.

Thanks

Oh, by the way, I was able to get AM working fine with my Antminers per you suggestion a few weeks ago. Trick is to disable the "Auto" privileged API function and just do each machine manually (or in bulk). The auto function keeps retrying and eventually freezes the rigs. All working great now. Now would love to get your sites profit estimates in there!
GigaRho (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:44:32 AM

Oh, by the way, I was able to get AM working fine with my Antminers per you suggestion a few weeks ago. Trick is to disable the "Auto" privileged API function and just do each machine manually (or in bulk). The auto function keeps retrying and eventually freezes the rigs. All working great now. Now would love to get your sites profit estimates in there!

Ok, thanks for letting me know about that. From my trials, auto doesn't have the same effect, maybe its a difference in firmware version of the machine or something similar? At least that seems to work for you and your feedback gives me some info when referring AM to others.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:53:41 PM

HI, I also use awesome miner. Can you code your pool so that it works like the rest?

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
GigaRho (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:42:35 PM

HI, I also use awesome miner. Can you code your pool so that it works like the rest?

Vegas

Hello,

Would you mind elaborating more on what you are suggesting? (i.e. number format, API format, etc).

Thanks
GEBucky
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:31:08 PM

Vegas

Hello,

Would you mind elaborating more on what you are suggesting? (i.e. number format, API format, etc).

Thanks
I have a similar question. Your API using a different naming convention than YIMP (different tag name for algo) but it still works, you need to tell AM the name of the algo as it is shown in the return results for the API

Having a hard time determining whether to use current, Estimate, or actual. I have a few rigs that profit switch once a day based on profit of the pool. I was using estimate but your Scrypt just jumped to 0.02 which showed about $200/day per L3. Any advice on which is the best selection for this?
GigaRho (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:48:30 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 11:13:25 PM by GigaRho

I have a similar question. Your API using a different naming convention than YIMP (different tag name for algo) but it still works, you need to tell AM the name of the algo as it is shown in the return results for the API

Having a hard time determining whether to use current, Estimate, or actual. I have a few rigs that profit switch once a day based on profit of the pool. I was using estimate but your Scrypt just jumped to 0.02 which showed about $200/day per L3. Any advice on which is the best selection for this?

We haven't done anything which should differentiate the naming convention of the algorithms that I am aware of, regardless I'll look into it for you.

Out of the different numbers to choose from, 24hr actual is the previous 24hrs so it is a decent idea of reality but does not anticipate the next 24hrs which is what you tend to want to look for with potential earnings. The current estimate is decent, but is an "in the moment" type of calculation, such as when the difficulty of finding a highly profitable coin exceeds normal standards.

As for the 24hr Estimate, it takes a lot into account and is usually a good determining factor to use (we normally exceed it for Scrypt in actual values), but today there was an issue with a particular coin's network that ramped up values beyond realistic, hence the .02 number you mentioned. Its a very rare occurrence that can happen, but disappears 24hrs after the instance took place and the 24hr estimate should stabilize back to normal at that point forward.

Thought I'd break it down a bit like above, but TLDR: Current Estimate >= 24hr estimate(on normal day) > 24hr actual

That is just my personal opinion, others may disagree in priority. There are a lot of factors that play into it and its hard to guess how luck is going to effect it.
GEBucky
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:38:26 AM

We haven't done anything which should differentiate the naming convention of the algorithms that I am aware of, regardless I'll look into it for you.

Out of the different numbers to choose from, 24hr actual is the previous 24hrs so it is a decent idea of reality but does not anticipate the next 24hrs which is what you tend to want to look for with potential earnings. The current estimate is decent, but is an "in the moment" type of calculation, such as when the difficulty of finding a highly profitable coin exceeds normal standards.

As for the 24hr Estimate, it takes a lot into account and is usually a good determining factor to use (we normally exceed it for Scrypt in actual values), but today there was an issue with a particular coin's network that ramped up values beyond realistic, hence the .02 number you mentioned. Its a very rare occurrence that can happen, but disappears 24hrs after the instance took place and the 24hr estimate should stabilize back to normal at that point forward.

Thought I'd break it down a bit like above, but TLDR: Current Estimate >= 24hr estimate(on normal day) > 24hr actual

That is just my personal opinion, others may disagree in priority. There are a lot of factors that play into it and its hard to guess how luck is going to effect it.

Thanks - that was helpful. I was using the 24 hour estimate but then saw to .02 swing and wasn't quite sure what was happening. That's my preferred.

My point on the the tags for your results I believe the standard Yimp tag is <AlgorigithmApiIdentifier> and looks like you are using "name". Doesn't matter, If you put the algo name in AM as returned by your api (i.e. scrypt) it figures it out just fine. But have to be sure to type the algo exactly as the api returns and it's case sensitive. Works great for me. Was a little bummed I wasn't making $220/day per L3+ though -that would have been nice Wink
GEBucky
Copper Member

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:24:47 PM

I just noticed something odd. I realize it takes awhile for earnings to mature. but I have been running at least 100Thz for 16 hours (was about 50thz prior 10 hours) and almost 400thz for the past 8. Was running two or 3 L3's on BTC prior to yesterday. My total confirmed and pending balance is only .0137 and I didn't have a payout at all yesterday on BTC.

1PdC8xS3fPDvGL8UgDQJJNYNttdynWgtwe

Interested to get your take. have been using the site for months but first time I have seen this much of a lag. Also first time I have taken hash up this high.

Thanks
GigaRho (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:45:59 PM

I just noticed something odd. I realize it takes awhile for earnings to mature. but I have been running at least 100Thz for 16 hours (was about 50thz prior 10 hours) and almost 400thz for the past 8. Was running two or 3 L3's on BTC prior to yesterday. My total confirmed and pending balance is only .0137 and I didn't have a payout at all yesterday on BTC.

Interested to get your take. have been using the site for months but first time I have seen this much of a lag. Also first time I have taken hash up this high.

Thanks

Hey again,

All found blocks usually take around 24 hours after they are found to mature/confirm/exchange, so in regards to your account...it seems around 4am EDT today you ramped up sha256 and around 6:30am EDT on scrypt (at least on the wallet address you linked). From what I can see, you are above the 0.005 BTC minimum for today's payout, so it should happen normally. The pending on these new miners should be confirmed about 24 hours after the two times I listed above for each of those machines respectively.

If I remember correctly, is this a second/different wallet address than you had used previously? I only see one miner on scrypt, where you said you had two or three running prior to yesterday. If that is the case, then each wallet address is handled separately for purposes of confirmation, payout, accounting, etc. I apologize if I misunderstood or am thinking of another person.

GEBucky
Copper Member

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:43:26 PM

Thanks

Hey again,

All found blocks usually take around 24 hours after they are found to mature/confirm/exchange, so in regards to your account...it seems around 4am EDT today you ramped up sha256 and around 6:30am EDT on scrypt (at least on the wallet address you linked). From what I can see, you are above the 0.005 BTC minimum for today's payout, so it should happen normally. The pending on these new miners should be confirmed about 24 hours after the two times I listed above for each of those machines respectively.

If I remember correctly, is this a second/different wallet address than you had used previously? I only see one miner on scrypt, where you said you had two or three running prior to yesterday. If that is the case, then each wallet address is handled separately for purposes of confirmation, payout, accounting, etc. I apologize if I misunderstood or am thinking of another person.

You are correct - this is a different address than previous. I switch them occasionally. I rented a 1.7PH machine for a day but didn't seem to work so put it on MiningDutch and then moved a bunch of stuff here. The other L3's are on a Scrypt address, only 1 is on the above BTC.

thanks for clarifying
massenzio77

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:23:53 AM

gigarho like never wanting to extract pink I appear litebitcoin? l address is right.possible to put it in place?
GigaRho (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 07:11:30 PM

gigarho like never wanting to extract pink I appear litebitcoin? l address is right.possible to put it in place?

Yes, this should be possible. If you would like to post your wallet address here or open up a support ticket on the site, then we should be able to take care of that change for you.
massenzio77

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:12:44 AM

2KZPy24o9jFzLzCjG4aGnT7s8q7k7JFTk4  pink address
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: