Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:56:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In 2018 BTC will hit 1 trillion ?  (Read 1319 times)
Drunkenhorse

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 06:39:28 PM

Unrealistic ? Yes, but as my grandpa said everything is possible, you just need to believe. Let's see how strong is your belief  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tambu

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 06:45:07 PM

BTC hit 1 trillion? That’s a huge number. I think the total number of btc including those not yet mined are 21 millon.

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:55:34 PM

BTC hit 1 trillion? That’s a huge number. I think the total number of btc including those not yet mined are 21 millon.

I think OP meant the marketcap of Bitcoin hitting 1 trillion and seeing how it is roughly 200 million right now that means a 5x from now. I could certainly see 50k bitcoin in 2018 but then again I could also see 100k bitcoin in 2018 and lastly I could also see 30k bitcoin in 2018. We won't know until the end is closer but if I was a betting man I would feel confident it could eclipse 1 trillion mcap.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
wladsem555

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:08:37 PM

It is really unrealistic target and if we see at the current decreasing price of the bitcoins then it is quiet proved that the bitcoins will face more and more trouble in the coming months. We as a community should continue to support the bitcoins in order to keep the price stable.

The high price of bitcoin may not be feasible in the near future, since the difficulties of its transactions and the economic development processes of other crypto-currencies can bring leadership to other crypto-currencies...
mikki14

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:11:14 PM

1 trillion what? You didn't mention any currency. But if you were referring to dollars, then I think it's impossible. Even if everybody, as in every single person, in the whole word engaged in BTC I think that figure can't be reached.

Orange Mango

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:14:20 PM

I think OP meant the marketcap of Bitcoin hitting 1 trillion and seeing how it is roughly 200 million right now that means a 5x from now. I could certainly see 50k bitcoin in 2018 but then again I could also see 100k bitcoin in 2018 and lastly I could also see 30k bitcoin in 2018. We won't know until the end is closer but if I was a betting man I would feel confident it could eclipse 1 trillion mcap.

The OP should be more clear and say what he means.  The capital could reach 1 trillion it is almost a third of the way there. It will definitely be higher then 1Trillion and beyond after years from now.
bctm

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:14:47 PM

Bitcoin is a digital token that can be sent electronically from one user to another, anywhere in the world. Bitcoin is also the name of the payment network where Bitcoin digital token is in motion and will continue to rise in price by up to 1 trillion by 2035.

Thank you for telling us what bitcoin is.
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:51:29 PM

Total crypto marketcap is about to hit 1 trillion 2018 is going to be a big year !
What do you think ?

I think you made a wrong title....You mean total crypto market cap as stated in the post.

I believe Total crypto-market cap can easily hit 1trillion by end of 2018. As per the figure, global market cap was  $17.7M in Jan 2017 which has increased to $565M now, hitting highest $813M. Seeing the increasing popularity of cryptos...it seems that $1trillion is not a hard target to achieve. If in 2018 Govt. of any big country approve BTC as a legal entity than this figure can to double also.
the bends

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:19:06 PM

wishful thinking...... I like where your head is at!
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:23:21 PM

Bitcoin is considered "gold on kriptonke", and therefore, like yellow metal, ideally should ensure the preservation of wealth. The most common monetary unit in the world at the melting point is a denomination of $ 100. Now the volume of such notes in circulation is $ 1.1 trillion (80% outside the US).
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:27:13 PM

If the network congestion problem is fixed and transaction fee is less (like before) it will be great ,btc will reach new heights soon
You have the correct view on the network being stuck. If it does get stuck then the price of Bitcoin will grow...just no one would be able to spend it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MarckSpencer

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:32:44 PM

Total crypto marketcap is about to hit 1 trillion 2018 is going to be a big year !
What do you think ?

I think it would be the number is much higher. If we have already seen a figure of over 800 billion. I think that this is only the summer will be 1 trillion. And by 2019, and even more.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:44:25 PM

Of course that will be so, because despite the eventual shocks that have been suffered in the market, it is undoubted that the global economy is getting closer to the world of cryptocurrencies because it has discovered its great potential, so once the market reaches a higher degree of maturity, greater investments can be expected with capital more committed in the development of technology, and not only speculative money.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:26:28 PM

I think that it will. The marketcap of bitcoin is slowly growing and i think that after a few months after the price of bitcoin pump again then it will be able to make the market capitalization of bitcoin to hit 1 trillion because the flow of money in the bitcoin market is so fast so i think hitting that target will be easy as pie.
Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:31:59 PM

What do you think ?
1 trillion was really such a great amount to have and is quite impossible to be met within this year of 2018. Because even if  Bitcoin was fast rising, it will be still hard to raise such a great amount and it will be too expensive to be affordable by small time users that wanted to buy their own Bitcoin to obtain larger amount of income since it will be more beneficial having a large quantity of Bitcoin in your account. But maybe , we are just underestimating Bitcoin's capability to grow but if that so happens that Bitcoin will reach such amount, then it will be beneficial.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:34:09 PM

Maybe it will hit to that amount the market will tends to explode anytime. The value will tend to go rising because of the users that has believe on bitcoin. I believe it can happen soon maybe this year we can give an accurate information on this but you know we can say it as prediction. Since the market is fluctuating btc has the chance to big this year.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:31:21 PM

many thinking if in this year the bitcoin will hit 1 trillion, because if you analyze the cryptograph the move out bitcoin is so awesome because everyday it increasing and everyday can earn more profit.
lhea056

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:36:53 PM

1 trillion is too much  if that is in us dollar but if it was in ruhpee or in baht or in yuan maybe yes but in us dollar probably not because it is a high fiat currency and the highest bitcoin far so far was 20 thousand dollar last december 2017 but if people see the positive side of bitcoin or all people in the world will but bitcoin well n doubt that bitcoin will reach  the said amount but for now i can't tell because as of now bitcoin price is in 11 thousand dollars only but if it was in ruhpee or yuan or baht probably yes .  just keep on promoting bitcoin and let people buy more so it will get more volume

Eterbank

Activity: 143

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:37:57 PM

Could happen. I would like it to happen.

eterbankPay anywhere, buy anything with Cryptoeterbank
ANN THREADWHITEPAPERBOUNTY THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬FacebookTwitter▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:16:40 PM

That's realizable if more and more investors will be convinced about cryptocurrencies and the demand of people will continue despite other countries' move to ban bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrencies.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: