Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:30:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] APIS - The First Masternode Mediation Platform(Pre-sale in Feb.20th)  (Read 15635 times)
AngelinaShulcz

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:41:34 PM

There is nothing new in this project, just using a copy pasta code. All pos coins are green and there are already plenty of good ones. Ethereum itself will go into PoS. Bitcoin is bitcoin, the more energy becomes expensive and inefficient, the more value is added to Bitcoin. That is the whole point of PoW. The early adopters of bitcoinGreen will dump on noobs at any point. Stay thousand miles away from this scam if you dont want to get dumped on. These people are clever, they are even using bitcoin's name to tinker with people's emotion. There is no connection between bitcoin and this project.

Is here someone who says that it’s new, this project makes it affordable for all masternode, this is a new approach to the old way of investing, so your criticism is not constructive!
the essence of the project in the accessibility of the possibility of increasing capital, not only for people with large savings)) so here there is no question about something revolutionary new ... Apis puts other goals))
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:44:22 PM

Good concept and Idea, I like it.
completely agree with you, here in the near future I am going to invest my money here))
Klennox

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:22:41 PM

There is nothing new in this project, just using a copy pasta code. All pos coins are green and there are already plenty of good ones. Ethereum itself will go into PoS. Bitcoin is bitcoin, the more energy becomes expensive and inefficient, the more value is added to Bitcoin. That is the whole point of PoW. The early adopters of bitcoinGreen will dump on noobs at any point. Stay thousand miles away from this scam if you dont want to get dumped on. These people are clever, they are even using bitcoin's name to tinker with people's emotion. There is no connection between bitcoin and this project.

It seems that you did not understand the essence of the project. This is not a financial pyramid, nobody pursues you and does not force you to invest your last savings here. The goal of the project is to allow people with little capital to come together and invest in a single platform, and to make profit through collective investment. There is no fraud or deception.
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:56:45 PM

Cool

It seems that you did not understand the essence of the project. This is not a financial pyramid, nobody pursues you and does not force you to invest your last savings here. The goal of the project is to allow people with little capital to come together and invest in a single platform, and to make profit through collective investment. There is no fraud or deception.

and not to subject such serious risks to their capital, how money is exposed on financial exchanges, without due knowledge!
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:35:20 PM

never invested in ico, tell me, if I put a certain amount of money - for how long will I get my profit? Or without any active action will not profit? Undecided Huh
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:26:10 PM

Cool

and not to subject such serious risks to their capital, how money is exposed on financial exchanges, without due knowledge!
Have you already invested in APIS?
evilcyclope

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:38:02 PM

Cool

Have you already invested in APIS?
My friend have invested to masternode with his friend, and he said, that it’s the best way to make stability profit!) Grin
sharkman20

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:17:56 PM

It is possible to find information about team members somewhere? I find the project very interesting, but I need more information.
Now the information about the team is hidden in connection with the frequent hooligan actions in their direction. about the project itself is described in more detail on the official website.
APIS_Tom

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:30:26 PM

So you are building a server in Hanoi. Is this going to be the masternode server?

Yes, that is correct. The server in Hanoi will serve as the main server. However, we will have IDCs around the world to get out masternode supporting operations distributed and make our system free from a single point of failure.

This is pre-sale.  Requirements for general ICO will be lower

That is correct. There will be no lower cap for the general ICO.

I believe you are talking about a quite different project. This project is not named bitcoinGreen FYI Smiley

It is possible to find information about team members somewhere? I find the project very interesting, but I need more information.
Now the information about the team is hidden in connection with the frequent hooligan actions in their direction. about the project itself is described in more detail on the official website.

This is correct, and that is why we are planning to hold the first APIS meetup which will occur in Seoul, Korea on 8 Feb 2018 with our meetup partners fidentiaX and Beluga Pay.

We've  gotten 100+ people in less than a day and we had to source a bigger meetup space to accommodate more people! For those who can't participate, we are planning to broadcast the meetup real time as well so stay tuned for details. Thank you.

JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:54:58 PM

And masternode is based only on Dash or can it be on some kind of coin, too?
FrederickFarci

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:04:37 PM

Now as far as I know, only on Dash, but Apis will change everything  Cool
APIS_Tom

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:06:40 PM

It could be a number of other coins, but our priority support will be for established coins like Dash when we first launch(DASH, PIVX, etc...)
sharkman20

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:24:17 PM

It could be a number of other coins, but our priority support will be for established coins like Dash when we first launch(DASH, PIVX, etc...)
Does Apis plan to launch support for bank cards in the future to facilitate the transfer of funds to investors?
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:37:14 PM

Does Apis plan to launch support for bank cards in the future to facilitate the transfer of funds to investors?
I heard now many projects are implementing such an opportunity, because not all people know how to use different wallets, they would be more convenient to use the card as usual Smiley I think for investing in masternode it would be very convenient to implement this option Smiley
jess4ever

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:07:27 PM

If I decided to invest in Masternode, how would my profit grow in your system? I would buy it at the time of the growth rate of a certain coin? The principle is not completely understood ...
CryptoLuck07

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:10:51 PM

Now this is one of the most relevant projects, I have been interested in masternode for a long time, but the opportunity, unfortunately, never managed to invest in it (  EmbarrassedNow, thanks to Apis, everything is much simpler and more convenient)
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:33:10 PM

Now this is one of the most relevant projects, I have been interested in masternode for a long time, but the opportunity, unfortunately, never managed to invest in it (  EmbarrassedNow, thanks to Apis, everything is much simpler and more convenient)
Yes, and most importantly the project has active support, even here on the forum. This inspires confidence in the project Apis. Other developers sometimes behave very secretively, which suggests the idea of ​​fraud. And when investing in masternode, I want to be confident in the team of developers!
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:17:19 PM

Have you already invested in APIS? Could you share your impressions of using their masternode?
vkolotun

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:43:47 PM

Have you already invested in APIS? Could you share your impressions of using their masternode?
You didn't understand. It's too early to use the masternode. The project hasn't been officially launched yet, but investors are invited to invest to the project in advance on preferential terms. Therefore, in the initial stages, the conditions for entry are the most loyal, with the development of the project the conditions will be less attractive.  Wink
MaksonJoe

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:11:07 AM

A good idea! Why before that no one had thought of before - to invest in masternode collectively Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: