Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:44:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] APIS - The First Masternode Mediation Platform(Pre-sale in Feb.20th)  (Read 15628 times)
APIS_Tom

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:11:39 AM

If I decided to invest in Masternode, how would my profit grow in your system? I would buy it at the time of the growth rate of a certain coin? The principle is not completely understood ...

This is how it would work in principle:

You can decide to invest in whichever coin's masternode that you desire.

You would go to the APIS platform, buy APIS coins which gives you access to masternode investment system in the platform.

Once you choose the type of coin and how much APIS you want to put towards it, you can set up a masternode.

After the masternode is active, you can get rewards based on that coin's ROI. The reward can be withdrawn through APIS or other coins, so in addition to the APIS masternode it allows some hedging against potential up/downs.

While this may not be so different from setting up your masternode, APIS has some major benefits:

1. The entire operation is relatively decentralized- there is no need to "give" your coin to some stranger's hands

2. No need to set up servers and satisfy network requirements as APIS will do this for you

3. You have a range of masternode coins that you can invest on freely

4. You do not have to have a huge principle investment(i.e. 1000DASH) to form a masternode, but your ROI will be the same.

5. You can withdraw your coins anytime you want- which is not true for masternode brokers existent on the market today.

Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:30:04 AM

If I decided to invest in Masternode, how would my profit grow in your system? I would buy it at the time of the growth rate of a certain coin? The principle is not completely understood ...

You would go to the APIS platform, buy APIS coins which gives you access to masternode investment system in the platform.

Once you choose the type of coin and how much APIS you want to put towards it, you can set up a masternode.

After the masternode is active, you can get rewards based on that coin's ROI. The reward can be withdrawn through APIS or other coins, so in addition to the APIS masternode it allows some hedging against potential up/downs.

While this may not be so different from setting up your masternode, APIS has some major benefits:

1. The entire operation is relatively decentralized- there is no need to "give" your coin to some stranger's hands

2. No need to set up servers and satisfy network requirements as APIS will do this for you

4. You do not have to have a huge principle investment(i.e. 1000DASH) to form a masternode, but your ROI will be the same.

5. You can withdraw your coins anytime you want- which is not true for masternode brokers existent on the market today.

So how can I freeze my money in your platform as it written at the description of your project here at the forum?
jess4ever

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:34:34 AM

Ok, thanx for your answer. If I rightly understand, I can withdraw my coins if course of crypto currency will come down?
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:50:41 AM

So you are building a server in Hanoi. Is this going to be the masternode server?
APIS_Tom

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:24:51 AM

So how can I freeze my money in your platform as it written at the description of your project here at the forum?

Your money(in the form of APIS tokens) will be automatically frozen when it gets submitted to a masternode available through the platform.

The whitepaper explains this visually, so it's definitely worth a read if you haven't done so.

Ok, thanx for your answer. If I rightly understand, I can withdraw my coins if course of crypto currency will come down?

My pleasure! Yes, we will include an option in which you can withdraw your coins from the masternode you participated in if it goes down.

Of course, this means that unless you have passed the reward time for your masternode, there would be no reward from withdrawal.

So you are building a server in Hanoi. Is this going to be the masternode server?

Yes, it's going to be the main server.
APIS_Tom

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:42:36 PM

Announcement to all readers:

We are proud to announce the first meetup for our APIS project, which aimes to be the first cryptocurrency platform to provide investment services for masternodes.  

The meetup will be held in Seoul, Korea on 8 Feb 2018, 7:00PM local time with our meetup partners fidentiaX and Beluga Pay. The location is called JBK convention hall, located in Gangnam district, Seoul City.  

The purpose of this meetup will be to introduce APIS platform, fidentiaX and Beluga Pay to crytocurrency investor community of Korea, which is deemed to be one of the most passionate market for cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.

We are planning to answer detailed investor questions specifically pertaining to APIS platform, so you are most welcome to join us should you be interested in participating in our token sales event.

You can register to participate in our meetup through the on-off mix website provided below:

https://onoffmix.com/event/127170

While we have a limit to the number of participants that could actually come to our meetup, a live video link will be provided to allow those who cannot come to watch our meetup online.

We would also like to let our registered users know that the KYC process for APIS Platform Pre-sale and ICO is currently ongoing and will last until 12:00 UTC 10 Feb 2018.

It is essential for our potential investors to submit their KYC information through our website in order to participate in our Pre-sale or the ICO.

Please follow the guide provided at our official website https://apisplatform.io/ to submit your KYC application if you wish to participate in either of our token sales event.

The KYC registration process will end on 12:00 UTC 10 Feb 2018 and participants will be notified of their successful registration shortly after.

Thank you again for your interest in APIS platform and we hope to see you all at the meetup.
sharkman20

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:49:45 PM

at what stage is construction now?
sharkman20

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:00:11 PM

A good idea! Why before that no one had thought of before - to invest in masternode collectively Smiley
I would not call masternode a very popular topic, rather people know about it who are well versed in crypto investments and pretty well off, but Apis will change everything) So that’s the answer, why nobody hadn’t thought about collective investing in masternode before...
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:29:49 PM

A good idea! Why before that no one had thought of before - to invest in masternode collectively Smiley
I would not call masternode a very popular topic, rather people know about it who are well versed in crypto investments and pretty well off, but Apis will change everything) So that’s the answer, why nobody hadn’t thought about collective investing in masternode before...
I would not say so, all the same there is more and more information about Masternode, and if Apis launches an advertising company, it will bring interest to this technology to a new level Grin
APIS_Tom

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:32:36 PM

at what stage is construction now?

Our team is currently seeking suitable location for the server construction.

The actual completion of the server infrastructure in Hanoi will come in Q4 this year.
Klennox

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:43:16 PM

I would very much like to get to the meeting with APIS, but, unfortunately, I can't get to Korea Sad I'll wait for the link to the video, it will be interesting to see the interview with the developers and your partners Smiley
MaksonJoe

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:04:02 PM

I would very much like to get to the meeting with APIS, but, unfortunately, I can't get to Korea Sad I'll wait for the link to the video, it will be interesting to see the interview with the developers and your partners Smiley
Yes, perhaps I would also like to see an interview with the creator, as well as the opinion of experts on the profitability and effectiveness of the APIS project... Undecided
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:31:20 PM

Announcement to all readers:

We are proud to announce the first meetup for our APIS project, which aimes to be the first cryptocurrency platform to provide investment services for masternodes.  

The meetup will be held in Seoul, Korea on 8 Feb 2018, 7:00PM local time with our meetup partners fidentiaX and Beluga Pay. The location is called JBK convention hall, located in Gangnam district, Seoul City.  

The purpose of this meetup will be to introduce APIS platform, fidentiaX and Beluga Pay to crytocurrency investor community of Korea, which is deemed to be one of the most passionate market for cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.

We are planning to answer detailed investor questions specifically pertaining to APIS platform, so you are most welcome to join us should you be interested in participating in our token sales event.

You can register to participate in our meetup through the on-off mix website provided below:

https://onoffmix.com/event/127170

While we have a limit to the number of participants that could actually come to our meetup, a live video link will be provided to allow those who cannot come to watch our meetup online.

We would also like to let our registered users know that the KYC process for APIS Platform Pre-sale and ICO is currently ongoing and will last until 12:00 UTC 10 Feb 2018.

It is essential for our potential investors to submit their KYC information through our website in order to participate in our Pre-sale or the ICO.

Please follow the guide provided at our official website https://apisplatform.io/ to submit your KYC application if you wish to participate in either of our token sales event.

The KYC registration process will end on 12:00 UTC 10 Feb 2018 and participants will be notified of their successful registration shortly after.

Thank you again for your interest in APIS platform and we hope to see you all at the meetup.

This is very good, when the developers of the project arrange meetings and openly invite them to all comers. This inspires confidence and respect for the APIS team
APIS_Tom

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:46:48 PM

Thank you for your continued interest. We will make sure to keep you updated on the newest information regarding us.
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:03:51 PM

Interest Ask. Will APIS develop any mobile application for this service? Perhaps it would be convenient, be able to watch your funds in the masternode from the smartphone ...)
evilcyclope

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:55:12 PM

Interest Ask. Will APIS develop any mobile application for this service? Perhaps it would be convenient, be able to watch your funds in the masternode from the smartphone ...)
Yes, it wouldn't hurt the application. Sometimes there is no time to sit down at the computer, so I would like to have all the tools for working with the masternode at hand))
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:16:28 PM

I expect from you a link with the results of the meeting and a video with answers to investors' questions Cool Wink
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:26:46 PM

and there will be no problems with ping, if the server is located in Hanoi? because even a small delay can lead to sad consequences ...
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:48:49 PM

and there will be no problems with ping, if the server is located in Hanoi? because even a small delay can lead to sad consequences ...
I think there will be made duplicate servers for reliability and connection speed from anywhere ...
APIS_Tom

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:56:14 AM

Of course, the platform includes botg mobile application and a website.

We will address this with multiple servers and IDCs to support the main server in Hanoi.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: