Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:09:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] APIS - The First Masternode Mediation Platform(Pre-sale in Feb.20th)  (Read 15625 times)
Joseph007

Activity: 289
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:42:35 AM

Interest Ask. Will APIS develop any mobile application for this service? Perhaps it would be convenient, be able to watch your funds in the masternode from the smartphone ...)

Of course, the platform includes botg mobile application and a website.

and there will be no problems with ping, if the server is located in Hanoi? because even a small delay can lead to sad consequences ...

We will address this with multiple servers and IDCs to support the main server in Hanoi.

That's I like in your project - so this is what you are actively responding to user questions. This is very important for a project under development.
sharkman20

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:50:44 AM

Interest Ask. Will APIS develop any mobile application for this service? Perhaps it would be convenient, be able to watch your funds in the masternode from the smartphone ...)

and there will be no problems with ping, if the server is located in Hanoi? because even a small delay can lead to sad consequences ...

We will address this with multiple servers and IDCs to support the main server in Hanoi.

That's I like in your project - so this is what you are actively responding to user questions. This is very important for a project under development.
yes, Tom from tech support definitely enjoys the support of the topic. Apis is one of the few projects that begins to be liked already at the development stage.
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:23:03 AM

yes, Tom from tech support definitely enjoys the support of the topic. Apis is one of the few projects that begins to be liked already at the development stage.

Apis is one of those projects that is maximally open to the consumer, everything is clear and understandable, and therefore has such a success already at the development stage)
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:27:09 AM

And what about your location? Where are you located guys?
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:53:43 AM

I understand - in Singapore. Somewhere above it was written. Either the team works remotely from different countries.
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:04:06 PM

Does it matter what? I think the experts work from different countries, so the effectiveness at the height
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:14:54 PM

Does it matter what? I think the experts work from different countries, so the effectiveness at the height
It's absolutely doesn't matter, because Apis has international team of developers, and it can work all around the world)
Klennox

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:45:05 PM

I suspect that the main office of Apis is in Korea, because that's where their meeting was held and where they want to build the Masternode server there Smiley
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:09:01 PM

An interesting project, does your system take investments in euros? Is there a credit card support?
MaksonJoe

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:22:00 PM

Will Apis support multiple currencies? Can there be any multicurrency hub? Smiley
kimjenglot

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:27:38 PM

how you will guarantee us that the assets we will invest will remain secure ?
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:03:12 PM

I'm connecting to the issue of security. After all, at this stage you use only people's trust in you, because the further development of the project can be both successful and not very good. Therefore, the safety of funds must be at the proper level
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:38:16 PM

do you have a channel in the telegram? I would like to track the news of the project Smiley
Narimann

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:06:41 PM

Tell me if I want to invest in a Masternode  - where should I start?
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:19:30 PM

do you have a channel in the telegram? I would like to track the news of the project Smiley
It has officiall telegram. Use link from the main page.
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:23:35 PM

Tell me if I want to invest in a Masternode  - where should I start?
buy tokens and go! Smiley
APIS_Tom

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:39:23 PM

An interesting project, does your system take investments in euros? Is there a credit card support?

After APIS goes mainnet, we will work to support paypal as a payment source for APIS tokens.

I'm connecting to the issue of security. After all, at this stage you use only people's trust in you, because the further development of the project can be both successful and not very good. Therefore, the safety of funds must be at the proper level

Good question- it will be much more secure than the current masternode pools run by individuals/organizations. APIS wallets will function as a completely decentralized, individual wallet.
While I cannot go into detail, we are working as hard as we could to make every process of your investment into the APIS platform decentralized and trustless. APIS core will NOT handle or utilize your tokens without your consent, and will not have ownership of your tokens in the platform.

APIS_Tom

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:09:32 PM

For those of you who are interested in joining us for the Seoul meet-up tomorrow we will have a surprise event:

We will hold a raffle to select nine lucky winners who will each get some tokens from one of the participating teams.

Our meetup partners Beluga Pay and fidenxiaX have also agreed to this event and $500 worth of tokens will be given our from each teams.

You will be eligible to win 100/150/250 dollars worth of tokens if you are lucky, so please come and stay with us to the end for a chance to win free tokens!
MaksonJoe

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:31:10 PM

After APIS goes mainnet, we will work to support paypal as a payment source for APIS tokens.

Good question- it will be much more secure than the current masternode pools run by individuals/organizations. APIS wallets will function as a completely decentralized, individual wallet.
While I cannot go into detail, we are working as hard as we could to make every process of your investment into the APIS platform decentralized and trustless. APIS core will NOT handle or utilize your tokens without your consent, and will not have ownership of your tokens in the platform.

If I understand correctly, I will have MY OWN wallet on YOUR platform, but no one else will have access to it, and all data will be directly poisoned to your platform?
APIS_Tom

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:06:13 PM

If I understand correctly, I will have MY OWN wallet on YOUR platform, but no one else will have access to it, and all data will be directly poisoned to your platform?

That is correct, although Im not quite sure what you mean by "all data will be directly poisoned to your platform?"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: