Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:55:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] APIS - The First Masternode Mediation Platform(Pre-sale in Feb.20th)  (Read 15625 times)
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:36:42 AM

Tell me, is the principle of the action of your Masternode the same as I would have bought and used it?

No. The key differences are 1) there is no hardware/software overhead for setting up your own Masternode 2) You can invest a SHARE of a masternode 3) You can choose to withdraw your investment at any time.

Like this system, pretty nice variant of passive earnings
Not exactly passive, really. All the same it will require your direct participation)
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:45:16 AM

Tell me, is the principle of the action of your Masternode the same as I would have bought and used it?
It's very expensive to do it alone. Therefore, APIS makes such a service. All is well, everyone is happy)
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:58:22 AM

It's very expensive to do it alone. Therefore, APIS makes such a service. All is well, everyone is happy)
Not only is this expensive - it also doesn't make sense. Much more you will not earn, except that a nervous breakdown.
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:03:31 AM

Not only is this expensive - it also doesn't make sense. Much more you will not earn, except that a nervous breakdown.
Yes, and here you come, throw money in there - and book a hotel on bahamas, because you will be happy soon. Grin
evilcyclope

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:58:46 AM

Yes, and here you come, throw money in there - and book a hotel on bahamas, because you will be happy soon. Grin

yes, the system is very effective!
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:24:25 PM

Well, we don’t know until it’s launched
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:57:39 PM

Well, we don’t know until it’s launched
Unfortunately yes. But this should turn all the concepts of investment
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:41:52 PM

Does your platform have recommended computer power requirements?
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:06:21 PM

Will there be procedures for crypto currency mining on the computer while using your masternode?
Klennox

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:22:07 PM

Will there be procedures for crypto currency mining on the computer while using your masternode?
Of course not. All sorts of calculations will occur on the APIS servers. You will only be able to access the web interface with the tools.
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:40:14 PM

Of course not. All sorts of calculations will occur on the APIS servers. You will only be able to access the web interface with the tools.
I know that some applications actually use the resources of your gadget for mining. This is done as a fee for using the product.
CristopherCollins77

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:03:23 PM

I know that some applications actually use the resources of your gadget for mining. This is done as a fee for using the product.
I think this may be the case, but I would like to know about this in advance.
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:17:20 PM

If the user is familiar with and allowed to use the power of his computer - then why not. For you it will cost nothing, but in the aggregate a couple of millions of computers can provide a good income for developers to update and improve their platform.
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:46:56 PM

If the user is familiar with and allowed to use the power of his computer - then why not. For you it will cost nothing, but in the aggregate a couple of millions of computers can provide a good income for developers to update and improve their platform.
I don't think that APIS will do this.
evilcyclope

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:09:49 PM

Do you have any competitors?
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:40:34 PM

Judging by the name of the projector, there are no competitors
MaksonJoe

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:45:46 PM

Yes, APIS is the first of its kind Smiley
But there will be more difficulties too!
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:07:38 PM

Yes, APIS is the first of its kind Smiley
But there will be more difficulties too!
On the contrary. While there're no competitors - more freedom of action
APIS_Tom

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:40:17 AM

Hello All,

please check out our innovative, APIS unique solution to the issues of current-day complicated crypto addresses:

https://medium.com/apisplatform/apis-expanded-address-masking-d0a0aac5b2fc
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:58:25 AM

Hello All,

please check out our innovative, APIS unique solution to the issues of current-day complicated crypto addresses:

https://medium.com/apisplatform/apis-expanded-address-masking-d0a0aac5b2fc

This is impressive. Do you have the brightest minds of today in the team?)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: