Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:29:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the best time to invest in BTC?  (Read 1166 times)
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:32:46 AM

Newbie here, I've been wondering when is the best time to buy coins? Is it a good idea to wait for prices to dip a bit or should I buy them as soon as possible to avoid anymore increases in price?
The best time to buy a Bitcoin i.e. when prices are down Bitcoin. And the best time to sell a Bitcoin i.e. when the prices are going up.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:36:07 AM

Newbie here, I've been wondering when is the best time to buy coins? Is it a good idea to wait for prices to dip a bit or should I buy them as soon as possible to avoid anymore increases in price?
No one can really tell when is the best time to invest in Bitcoin, but you should start investing now. Though you might experience crash, you just have to wait and just hold your bitcoin until the time that bitcoin recovers and increase and then surely you will return a good investments.
SUJI777

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:38:03 AM

The best time to invest in btc is during DUMP
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:42:51 AM

The best time to invedt in bitcoin is really always in a low price  status to avoid a risky type of investment maybe it is an advantage if we invest in low price  because we dont need a big amount as capital we only have to put up a few money in order for us to gain a huge amount.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:47:11 AM

The best time to start investing in bitcoin is now, tomorrow mighty be late and too expensive to invest, you can invest now that the price is not too high, so that you can sell  when the price is high, by so doing you can make allot of money. So the best time to invest is now.
nevafade

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:55:32 AM

If the rate of BTC is  below $1 before 2010.,  Is the best time to invest Bitcoin... Today, Bitcoin is touched and rate now is around $14000.. Therefore, it's too late to invest bitcoin but the best to invest in altcoins like Dogecoin, RDD etc which value is below $1.
bigboss2

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

https://bwex.co/

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:57:49 AM

I think you should not waste your time waiting for the prices to go down.

Instead you should buy Bitcoin as soon as possible.

If you will think that you will buy Bitcoin when the prices will go down, you will just end up finding that the prices are just going up and up.

So, I will recommend you to invest as soon as possible.

Jr.robert

Activity: 205

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:05:43 PM

The Price of bitcoin seems to be collapsing, since the price is quite moderate at this time you can invest in BItcoin if you are willing to, it would had been great if you had invested in bitcoin when the price was nearly $250.
Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:21:08 PM

Now is the best time to invest in bitcoin.... No need to waste time, it might dip but you can say. Each time you wait for it to dip, it keeps going up. That's how I said I will wait for dip when bitcoin was $2500, it has gotten high. Had to buy it when it was around $5k+
JohnnyBrown

Activity: 106

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:35:09 PM

I think it is too late to invest in bitcoin , you might like to invest in other crypto currency because it is much better to invest in a lower vlue coin than on a higher value coin.

Andrewsito

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:31:43 PM

as with any speculative market, the precise timing is somewhat difficult to identify, given the multiple factors involved, in determining when the price on that market will rise or fall. Having said that, it is possible to achieve this and make good profits.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:43:47 PM

as with any speculative market, the precise timing is somewhat difficult to identify, given the multiple factors involved, in determining when the price on that market will rise or fall. Having said that, it is possible to achieve this and make good profits.
It is up to us when is the best to invest, we should make sure that we are mentally ready and emotionally ready in everything, we should not go to a race when we saw other people are cramming just to invest in bitcoin, we should not enter to a decision because of peer pressure, the first thing  that we should do is to analyze why some people are getting crazy about it.

Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:46:24 PM

Now is the best time to invest in bitcoin.... No need to waste time, it might dip but you can say. Each time you wait for it to dip, it keeps going up. That's how I said I will wait for dip when bitcoin was $2500, it has gotten high. Had to buy it when it was around $5k+
I believe now is the best time to invest in bitcoin because if you'll still wait for some dips,we'll never really know when will it be as the price of bitcoin keeps going up and down.At least when you buy today and then hold,for sure you will really get a profit in the next months or even a year,that will be a big profit already.So start investing today while there is a great opportunity waiting for you.

kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:55:43 PM

if you want to hold then buy now as long as you have money. but it still depends on you if you want to wait until it dump just be prepared and don't freak out if you feel you lost some of your money.
cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:04:37 PM

The best time to invest in Bitcoin is that when the price of it are high because if you are investing and the price of it are low there's a chance that the money you invest will sink. Now is the best time to invest on it because base on what I read the price of bitcoin now is so high so invest now before the price of it goes down.
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:16:21 PM

For me, the best time to invest in BTC is now. Due to its increasing value from the last couple of years, Bitcoin might constantly increase its value in the next couple of years. There are other options if you do not want to invest in Bitcoin. Things such as Altcoins can be a good investment too.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 03:25:17 PM

If the rate of BTC is  below $1 before 2010.,  Is the best time to invest Bitcoin... Today, Bitcoin is touched and rate now is around $14000.. Therefore, it's too late to invest bitcoin but the best to invest in altcoins like Dogecoin, RDD etc which value is below $1.

That's just plain bullshit... If you think that Dogecoin value will ever reach as high as Bitcoins' than you're just plain misinformed.
There's a reason why doge's value is so low, there are billions of coins in circulation while Bitcoin is capped at 21 million.

Just because Bitcoin's price is so high doesn't mean that it's a bad investment.

MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:32:12 PM

I think the best time to invest is now because the price is not yet high so that you could invest more money and earn more income in the near future. I think the more you wait, the lower you can gain so that do not waste your time just focus in investing in bitcoin.
MasterBTspace

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:36:24 PM

On my own point of view I think now is the best time to invest in bitcoin since the value of it drop a little bit so when you buy bitcoin now you can be able to save more and all you need to do is to jut wait for its value to rise again and sell your bitcoin in ordr for you to be able to earn big and get rich.
It may be a good short term static
but have you read the value of BTC?
The long term investment need you to see the future of BTC, so that you can decide when to sell or buy
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:38:14 PM

I think you should buy as soon as possible because the value of bitcoin buy sooner will get you more profit and you will get more revenue. If you invest in bitcoin it is important that you decide when to sell it so that you do not have to regret when the bitcoin price increases.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: