Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:37:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am new to Bitcoin, how can I get started?  (Read 2551 times)
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:59:03 PM

Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.
I hope you can help me get started.  Wink

Edit: Thank you guys, your information is helping a lot, I already have a wallet, feel free to help me Smiley 1KnWzEdJgAmE3rB3Xax8sDfydnikguxrhh

Hello, im a newbie too, lets learn together, but maybe i can share some.
-Where To Buy
There are many ways to earn bitcoin, such as buying, mining, working for it,gambling,etc. But if you want to buy bitcoin, you can find person who sells it on your local town, or by depositing your money to an online exchanger then you can buy bitcoin with your money.
-Where To Sell
Same, you can sell it to person who needs it, or you can sell it on an online exchanger.

And you need to learn all basic things about bitcoin or cryptocurrency. I suggest you start to read a lot, or watch some video. You can learn so many things from this forum on Beginners & Help section, and you can watch videos on youtube.
One advice that i can give to you is, dont spend the money you can not afford to lose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
catchemcrypto

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:08:32 PM

First, you have to create a wallet account and an exchange account. You should do this once you've really decided that you'll trade btc and other cryptocurrencies and that you've somehow learned a bit of how to do the trading and how bitcoin works. After creating your wallet and exchange accounts, now you can start putting in your investments though these accounts and start trading. I suggest you also look for reliable traders who can mentor you.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:18:37 PM

Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.

Edit: Thank you guys, your information is helping a lot, I already have a wallet, feel free to help me Smiley 1KnWzEdJgAmE3rB3Xax8sDfydnikguxrhh
Indeed. If you are beginner in cryptocurrency and bitcoin the first that you would do is to collect some information about bitcoin so that you can start without any worries. On the other hand, if you a lot of knowledge or information about bitcoin you can easily earn money from it.
A beginner having a capital to start an investment in cryptocurrency needs knowledge about how trading works.  You have to analyze the market to know that it is the best time to invest. 
fistteam

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:24:04 PM

I'm a newbie, I want to know more about bitcoin. I want to know how to earn bitcoin. I hope to learn many things from this forum.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:26:28 PM

Knowledge in crypto is a vital thing or a tool for you to succeed in here,not only you have enough capital but also courage to take the risk. Joining in crypto is not easy as the other thinks, exactly we need to work hard and listen some good advice. Just keep on reading and enjoy your time in cryptoworld.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:29:46 PM

You could pretty much google everything needed to start off, also you can find help by searching the Beginners section. The buying and selling time is pretty logical- buy low and hold as long as you can for the biggest profit. If you do not have the money to start right away, I suggest earning some on this forum - signature campaigns and tasks. It isn't big but it is some extra money.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:37:26 PM

You could pretty much google everything needed to start off, also you can find help by searching the Beginners section. The buying and selling time is pretty logical- buy low and hold as long as you can for the biggest profit. If you do not have the money to start right away, I suggest earning some on this forum - signature campaigns and tasks. It isn't big but it is some extra money.
Well i agree on that there are so many ways to start bitcoin becaus eeverything is a a google and you can ask or search there anaything about how to get startef on the field or maybe you can ask a quedtion to those you has really a big experience on bitcoin to have some refference  and make sure to have a  big patience to make everything fluent .
peach56

Activity: 167
Merit: 59

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:47:30 PM

Open up a wallet but most importantly pick up a good exchange.. potentially localbitcoin.com maybe somewhere to look for your introduction into varying rates...

Enjoy yourself and remember to not be scared of holding all crypto at all times.

Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:51:28 PM

I think the most popular site to visit for crypto starters is bitcointalk.org. Here you can join signature campaign wherein you have to join a project then accomplish the task they required, usually posting on topics in the forum. Payments are usually weekly. The higher rank, the bigger payment so work on your account first then if it has enough rank w/c is achieved by posting, then join a reliable project.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:25:11 PM

I think the most popular site to visit for crypto starters is bitcointalk.org. Here you can join signature campaign wherein you have to join a project then accomplish the task they required, usually posting on topics in the forum. Payments are usually weekly. The higher rank, the bigger payment so work on your account first then if it has enough rank w/c is achieved by posting, then join a reliable project.

We shouldn't stress on joining signature campaigns because that has contributed to why a lot of newbies just don't learn on the forum but are quickly looking for means to boost post counts so that  they can start earning. I will rather suggest you pointing such a fellow in the right way to start by learning on the forum before even attempting to invest or buy/ earn some bitcoins.
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:39:42 PM

We shouldn't stress on joining signature campaigns because that has contributed to why a lot of newbies just don't learn on the forum but are quickly looking for means to boost post counts so that  they can start earning. I will rather suggest you pointing such a fellow in the right way to start by learning on the forum before even attempting to invest or buy/ earn some bitcoins.
I agree with you, the key to success is reading. Building a knowledge base about cryptocurrency is more important until finds the most effective and appropriate way of capabilities, not just through the signature campaign. That's an additional contribution.

Delmiro (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:44:02 PM

Hello, im a newbie too, lets learn together, but maybe i can share some.
-Where To Buy
There are many ways to earn bitcoin, such as buying, mining, working for it,gambling,etc. But if you want to buy bitcoin, you can find person who sells it on your local town, or by depositing your money to an online exchanger then you can buy bitcoin with your money.
-Where To Sell
Same, you can sell it to person who needs it, or you can sell it on an online exchanger.

And you need to learn all basic things about bitcoin or cryptocurrency. I suggest you start to read a lot, or watch some video. You can learn so many things from this forum on Beginners & Help section, and you can watch videos on youtube.
One advice that i can give to you is, dont spend the money you can not afford to lose.

Not having a credit card makes it really difficult for me finding a way to buy bitcoin, the last option I have its going to an ATM, and it will take one hour to get there, plus paying probably a really high fee.  Cry
CryptoTrump

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:45:01 PM

Go to beginner section, man! and what's with the wallet address again?
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:01:49 AM

First go and read the Bitcoin white paper. There's a chance that you will not understand 95% of what's written in the Bitcoin white paper but at least you got started and you can keep revisiting it. Then find ways to absorb information about Bitcoin, including articles and YouTube videos.

Some channels you can check out are:

BTC Sessions
boxmining
Crypt0's News
Crypto's Tips

Ray3z

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:06:05 AM

Good information if you have already to wallet because without wallet you can not do anything.
Second step i think you have learn about bitcoin and crypto currency before try to trade or holding it.
Stimah23

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:15:39 AM

check and read the Beginners and Help Section. You'll get the information's you need or you go to someone to put you through
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:17:49 AM

You are on the right by joining this community, this community is very rich in information on how you get started, other sites like youtube and highly reputable sites like coindesk are also a good source, but the best information is the wiki, this is the first article I've read about Bitcoin.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:28:18 AM

You are on the right by joining this community, this community is very rich in information on how you get started, other sites like youtube and highly reputable sites like coindesk are also a good source, but the best information is the wiki, this is the first article I've read about Bitcoin.

That is correct because there are a lot of information on this forum than anywhere and so staying glued to studying over here will be the best choice if you plan to learn almost everything about bitcoin and altcoins. I started out here with little understanding of the blockchain and even though i have not come to the end of all the knowledge about bitcoin i am well to do with the little that i know.
yonghaseo

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:00:37 AM

I'm also new here as you can see my rank. But what others said you have to read posts to gain information. And you have to post reply and quotes to be promoted to a higher rank but don't post consecutively maybe after 20-30 mins after so that your post will not be spam because i think you'll be ban as they've said. My tip for you is take time to read others posts, and maybe after weeks or month you will know how.

●●● XPETROLEUM | Building The Trust Oil Economy With Blockchain Technology ●●●
Visit : https://xpetroleum.com/
baedrill

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:05:39 AM

You need to read up. A lot.
Also, never trust anyone for investment advice. Make sure you get to a level where you can form your own analysis on when to sell, buy, or HODL.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: