Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:42:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am new to Bitcoin, how can I get started?  (Read 2551 times)
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:43:29 PM

Welcome to the bitcoin community.You will know everything about bitcoin on this forum.If you have any question about bitcoin you can post it on Beginner's and Help section.

You will learn everything about bitcoin in this forum such as trading, gambling, mining etc.

If you haven't any wallet,you can create a wallet on coinbase.com

nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:46:36 PM

How can I help you in my own idea and base to what I have read in some tread and topics.
Well welcome here.
I will start to say that what you've did first was pretty good you have a wallet.
You need to do is read more on what you need to learn. feel free to search on alternative altcoins discussion just click the altcoins sections. Give time to read the pinned message you will learn a lot there. Maybe you can find also the treading way and meet ups. Don't be easily fall to the bounties that have a very promising ideas. Hope you succeed
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:00:15 PM

Welcome! There's a lot to learn, but it's well worth it. Here's a few links to help you get started:

www.Bitcoin.org - has a lot of good material for people just starting out.
https://howtobuybitcoin.io
http://lopp.net/bitcoin.html - has a lot of more technical stuff, but also a lot of good advice and info for everyone
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6jlop4/rbitcoin_faq_newcomers_please_read/
Coindesk.com has a good section of guides for people new to bitcoin.

Hopefully this will be enough to answer a lot of your questions. Best wishes!

Good sites mate, even I read them and actually learned some useful stuff. Thank you. To reply on the post, when you say get "started", I reckon you want to learn how you can have holdings or perhaps earn right? I think the best way is for you to start how most people start, since your only 17 years old, the best way would be to join in ICOs. By doing so, you can get to earn some tokens with which you could exchange for altcoins or bitcoins, this could help you get some assets in your holding. Then, you can try trading them for cash, or you can hold on to them for a larger profit come the time the coins you were awarded would gain more value.

pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:03:06 PM

I think, the very first thing you can do is read and understand the rules in this forum and do some research about cryptocurrencies specially the basics of bitcoin and its significance in the growth of economy.
After that, you may want to ranked your account first to reach Jr. Member so you can join signature campaigns if you like to. Majority of people who come here are bounty hunters IMO, since campaign requires you no money to earn their tokens or btc. All you need to give is your spare time and efforts.

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:06:43 PM

keep reading those ideas which has been provided here then start to research and follow some good videos inside youtube, invest your time so you can
able to gain a lots of knowledge from there you will able to understand this system, make sure to utilize this forum mate you will get most of your needs
here.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Aldritch

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:19:39 PM

Welcome to the world of bitcoin. You are new in bitcoin you have to do is to read alot. Search what is bitcoin all about. You will know more about this forum and you have a question and if you want an answer you'll find it here too go to beginners help or you can also search in google or watch video on youtube channel. Do not be shy to ask question. Many people will guide you here in the forum.

A Feeder

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:22:53 PM

Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.
I hope you can help me get started.  Wink

Edit: Thank you guys, your information is helping a lot, I already have a wallet, feel free to help me Smiley 1KnWzEdJgAmE3rB3Xax8sDfydnikguxrhh
First of all you dont have to start by buying coins. As a newbie, try to gather the maximum amount of information that you can get in this forum. Then, try to speculate which ICOs are suitable for beginners if you want to gain profit.
kuruyama

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:24:04 PM

I think you should read and analze in the beginners section. In this section, you will able to learn more here in bitcoin and you can acquire more knowledge. Here in bitcoin, you will know how to run some money or earn some money. In this forum, I learn so much things. Many will guide you and teach you here. Goodluck to you my friend.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:25:23 PM

First yoi need to know  about bitcoin.And you need to more read and study.Then you must have a bitcoin wallet.

Search about information in bitcoin. Read all the details and understand it is one best way to gain your knowledge in bitcoin , you can also watch the videos in you tube then you must registered to get bitcoin wallet.

Dzernej

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:29:00 PM

Welcome. I recomend that you register to some exchange site than read about crypto on forum or web. Also very imprortant => read about ICOs.

Wish you all the best and that you will make good choices in future Smiley
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:43:10 PM

Are you reffering where you can invest in bitcoin for trading? Because If you do you can check some trading sites like poloniex, bittrex, and binance there you can buy bitcoin, when to sell is up to you from where amount of bitcoin if it rises you decide to sell it, but first you need bitcoin wallet to store it and keep it safe, you need also to learn more in this forum you can earn bitcoin in here also by participating some campaigns. As the other people here suggested just read the begginers and help section of this forum that helps a lot for you.
DMC_Ken

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:46:49 PM

go start posting first so you can ranked up and when you're doing it join to a any airdrop so you can get token to exchange it into a ETH in etherdelta, then when when you ranked up join into a campaing like signature campaign so you can earn more.
velive08

Activity: 815

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:48:14 PM

Are you reffering where you can invest in bitcoin for trading? Because If you do you can check some trading sites like poloniex, bittrex, and binance there you can buy bitcoin, when to sell is up to you from where amount of bitcoin if it rises you decide to sell it, but first you need bitcoin wallet to store it and keep it safe, you need also to learn more in this forum you can earn bitcoin in here also by participating some campaigns. As the other people here suggested just read the begginers and help section of this forum that helps a lot for you.
I think if indeed start from a new better investment in trading because it's the easiest way and recommendation for me is do not use big capital because of big risk. and use a little capital so the risk is also a little repeat until getting big capital.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:54:50 PM

Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.

Edit: Thank you guys, your information is helping a lot, I already have a wallet, feel free to help me Smiley 1KnWzEdJgAmE3rB3Xax8sDfydnikguxrhh
Bro it would be better if you had posted in beginners and help section...

now let me say...you can buy your bitcoins from anywhere...now it depends on you what do wanna do...Ig you want trade then you have do investment..now if you can invest but dont want to trade then you can do long time investment...or wait for you rank up here and start earning if you dont want to invest..

when to buy.--- You have to follow the price chart everytime...when you see the price in your own currency is much decreased..or if in the chart its given in percentage that this much is decreased then buy bitcoins..

when to sell---when you see that bitcoins price have  increased then sell the bitcoins...

For profit repeat these....May be it will help you...for more help look out beginners and help section.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:56:45 PM

That is cool to know that you have started at very young age. When I started with bitcoin or crypto currency in general then I was 24. Darn! That was too old to start with this lucrative thing. Anyway, the first thing that I achieved was how to work with bitcoin efficiently through the forum. So started with general topics in the help section and started discussion with all the possible threads that I understood at that period. This gave me clear cut idea on what bitcoin is and how we can start earning it. My sole purpose was to focus on different methodology on how to earn it so I focused on it and nothing else. As I was recent popped up graduate I needed money to survive. Then I saw this thing signature campaign and everyone was involved in it and where ever you go you had first answer with campaign only. So started working on my account and grown it's rank and then got into first campaign. When I received my first satoshi I was very happy and then onwards I focused on increasing my knowledge base so that I can engage into discussion smoothly.

So yeah that is how you get started really. The time gives you everything that you need. Sometimes you get jackpot sooner than you expect or sometimes it could be later in the time. You just have to focus. :-)
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:00:14 PM

The first thing I'd do is get to grips with how blockchain technology works, particularly in the context of bitcoin so you can understand how to create and receive payments.

Here's a basic intro: https://hackernoon.com/an-introduction-to-blockchain-technology-261ffb8de

After this, you start looking into platforms where you can trade BTC against other currencies, or sell your products/services for bitcoin.

List of exchanges: https://cryptocoincharts.info/markets/info

Might be a smart idea to have your first wallet on an exchange, be sure to enable 2FA and take note of any security codes for future reference.

Good luck!

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:06:56 PM

First of all, welcome to the world of cryptocurrency! Just to give you a quick background, investing into bitcoin or altcoins may potentially yield you large amounts of profits compared to any other investments in the world. But in order to achieve that ideal situation of being rich, you must be knowledgeable about the basic economic factors and you must also be updated in the news relevant to bitcoin that may help you in buying or selling it.

There are a lot of methods for an individual to earn bitcoin. Below are some of the methods that I think that are suitable for your current state:

• Participating into campaign signatures by creating meaningful threads and comments that will support the forum for newbies just like you;
  • Buying and investing into bitcoin, either for short or long-term goals;
  • Trading into different coins for profit;
  • Gambling your bitcoins (but this requires a capital and is very risky in its nature); and
  • By doing services around the marketplace (this requires technical skills depending on your client)

Due to bitcoin's volatile nature, it may be difficult for one to predict its final price in the market. By this reason, the price of bitcoin tomorrow might be higher compared than today and that is why the ideal time to invest is always TODAY. I highly suggest that you rank-up your account for you to be eligible to join campaign signatures as I consider it as a reliable method of earning alternative income, considering that you are a student.

*Edit: Just a quick note, people around the forum worked hard to earn their bitcoins. Posting your wallet address and expecting someone to help you by sending you coins may be a bold move and it may be very unlikely for someone to give you help, especially that you are still a newbie. Build your way through and start from scratch like most of us here. Good luck!
coinholic

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:10:02 PM

What you have to do is do your research, study, understand, and apply. Our brother "ebliever" provided some good references for you to check. It’s best to have some knowledge about Bitcoin first before getting into it. Be patient and determined and everything will be a-ok!

abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:13:16 PM

Start knowing basics abreviations here in bitcointalk,then learn some basic trading in investopedia watch some videos on youtube and important thing is do not stop learning everyday.

Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:18:12 PM

i think it would be better if you go to the beginner section so that you can have the information that you need and it may help to answer all your question in your mind or other thing you can have your own research so that you are satisfied to the questions or for more clarifications you can also ask your friends you also use bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: