Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:01:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am new to Bitcoin, how can I get started?  (Read 2551 times)
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:38:57 PM

I am also a new bee,i would to more thing about bitcoin ,how to get bitcoin and how to sell .
please and thank.
There are a lot of information about bitcoin on internet you can learn from there but if still you don’t understand so then you have to find someone you teach you about bitcoin its very easy to learn about bitcoin and I’m sure once if you learn about bitcoin so then it’s very easy to earn from bitcoin before I was also same like you but I learn bitcoin from one of my friend and now I’m going a very great business from bitcoin.
barabut

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:41:03 PM

You are on the right place for source of information that you can find easily by following this forum, learnt a lot from here, click on the link, follow up the comments and conversations all you need to develop your knowledge.
AManulat

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:30:01 AM

For me it’s important to educate yourself about Bitcoin before you start using it. Otherwise you may be in for some surprises. But once you have a clear understanding of the risk involved, you’ll feel a lot safer when you start using Bitcoin. Study First and read more about Bitcoin
Laodungchun

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:32:48 AM

Take a look at the basics before you enter the bitcoins. To make it easier for you to understand
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:47:39 AM

Just educate yourself by self studying dude, if you're 17 already then it was good, months to go then you'll become 18 just don't rush about things.  If you have a money to invest then buy (depends on the price you prefer so there must be timing) while investing, feed yourself useful and trusted infos

LegGekkouga

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:50:45 AM

Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.
I hope you can help me get started.  Wink

Edit: Thank you guys, your information is helping a lot, I already have a wallet, feel free to help me Smiley 1KnWzEdJgAmE3rB3Xax8sDfydnikguxrhh

Just read a lot of discussions but for starters there are various ranks in bitcoin forum. Every rank has each unique limits on posting, participating in campaigns and many more. I prefer you to read the history of bitcoin cause I think that it is essential so that you can answer questions with constructed answers.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SNAPCITY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Geo-location adventure game ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄ TOKENSALE   ❱ ❱  ANN   ❱ ❰  BOUNTY ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
renagadewolf

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:51:06 AM

And always remember the main rule, Don't invest money that you are not willing to lose or able to live without.

If you do the added stress will make you lose your mind
rexter

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:56:31 AM

First thing you have to do her in Bitcointalk forum you must rank up your account to Jr.Member up to be qualified in any kind of Airdrop because seldom you join in Airdrop for Newbie,then read every topic and experience study cryptocurrency so that you can exile in any kind of topic about digital currency.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:00:17 AM

Always post and post to make your rank high so that you can joined any campaigned such as signature if you reach jr member. And ofcourse make used of reading about bitcoin and explore also by reading like in the forum, so that you can easily go further.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:03:47 AM

before choose wallet or exchange, please make sure to study many references, as that is crucial decision you make
cryptolerant

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:09:07 AM

Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.

Edit: Thank you guys, your information is helping a lot, I already have a wallet, feel free to help me Smiley 1KnWzEdJgAmE3rB3Xax8sDfydnikguxrhh
if you are new in the bitcoin it is better than to make research and gather some information about the bitcoin. and if you want to buy just find invest in the trading section but be careful in buying because there are many people that scam that want only your money. because many in this industry was scammer and bitcoin has a fluctuating it is good to buy now, but it is your choice

Good advice. You should read and do a lot of research if you are just starting. I can suggest you to hold on before you start investing. first get to know the market and its dynamics and then invest.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:13:16 AM

There is a beginner section here it can help you. Before buying altcoins you need to have a knowledge about the coin. I sughest you read some blogs about crypto and watch videos on youtube. It will help you a lot.

Beginners should also to watch/read about how to by coins, it is not easy process for them.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:14:09 AM

Always post and post to make your rank high so that you can joined any campaigned such as signature if you reach jr member. And ofcourse make used of reading about bitcoin and explore also by reading like in the forum, so that you can easily go further.

No, Its not about post and posting, You need to make your lines very constructive and related to the topic. The reason why some of the administrators are banning different users is because of the improperly created paragraphs.

Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:17:38 AM

You need to do a lot of research and you can also check the beginners and help section where you will learn a lot of things in this forum and about bitcoin. Just keep on reading about this forum before you start to transaction.
You need lot of research, and reading if you a beginners in bitcoin, because it helps for you to gain your knowlegde about in bitcoin. Joining in bitcoin you must know the rules and regulations before you start in transaction.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:41:28 AM

If you really want to know about Bitcoin, you are welcome. You need to google a lot and dig this awesome forum and boards, you can start at bitcoin.org and reading their material. You just need to spend some quality time trying to learn, I bet, in no time you will get onto it Smiley
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:16:18 PM

Almost all the answer to your question is here, just read and be patience in searching on what you want to know. But you can buy bitcoin in the store which accept it depends on the country where you live. Age does'nt matter on bitcoin as long as you know what bitcoin is and the use of it you can continue on bitcoin.
Yes! at very start you will face a lot of difficulties but never try to exchange bitcoin. If you will exchange your bitcoin at start then it will not give you benefit for it you will have to keep patience. Other rule is not to fix all of your capital in one place or one web site try everything and then stick to that which you will find easy and reliable so go for bitcoin investing and saving for future.
Delmiro (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:03:04 PM

The good news is that I bought some bitcoins, bad news is that price is going down like crazy.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:25:55 PM

If you really want to know about Bitcoin, you are welcome. You need to google a lot and dig this awesome forum and boards, you can start at bitcoin.org and reading their material. You just need to spend some quality time trying to learn, I bet, in no time you will get onto it Smiley
Yeah Google has a lot of sites for bitcoin learning and with small effort you will be able to know about bitcoin whatever you want to know. Bitcoin talk is one of best forum for new byes, here you can read posts of different people and will get know about bitcoin ups and downs. If you have money you can invest your capital in bitcoin and wait for long time to have profit, signature campaign is also best for new people with this you will have to share your knowledge through posting and try to write your own views not to copy others.
mattmct

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:33:57 AM

I think you need first about of bitcoin..... how rules here....
Solid advice, many people here for some reason seem to think that spamming every board with nonsense is enough to earn a lot of cash
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:47:59 AM

I think for me the best way to get started here is to know the rules and all the process here. Make some research about it but if you want to earn while learning you can join on a forum or signature campaign because on forum you just need only to post and to reply a quote and while you doing that you can read other idea or other opinion so that you can learn something from others while you earning on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: