Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:13:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am new to Bitcoin, how can I get started?  (Read 2551 times)
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:27:31 PM

Firstly start by learning more about Bitcoin and crypto currencies in general. This forum will help you a lot because its community is very active and most of the members have good knowledge. Then after getting good knowledge start working and trading BTC and try to hold your bitcoins for long term.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:44:49 PM

Firstly start by learning more about Bitcoin and crypto currencies in general. This forum will help you a lot because its community is very active and most of the members have good knowledge. Then after getting good knowledge start working and trading BTC and try to hold your bitcoins for long term.

In my experience as a biggener first you do is reasearch about bitcoin so that you have a knowlege about the bitcoin that is important if you try to join in this furom and you can also read rplys in this forum because on this furom all member of this have a knowlege so that you can try to understand about bitcoin.lf you know what is bitcoin and you get a knowlege you posting a subject so you rank up and joining campaign so that time you can earn a money or bitcoin.theres another way to earn a bitcoin you can invest and hold it in longterm way so that you can get a good great profit.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:20:21 PM

If you are a newbie here in bitcoin you should make some personal research to gain knowdlege which will serve us you foundation in decision making.
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:53:47 PM

If you are a newbie here in bitcoin you should make some personal research to gain knowdlege which will serve us you foundation in decision making.

Because Knowledge is the best key to have in our life to become a successful,  even we are a newbie if we have a knowledge we can do what they can do.
damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:11:48 PM

starting bitcoin is not too difficult but the difficulty is to know and understand the purpose of this bitcoin is hard for beginners. because we have to have a guide from the outside to be able to better know the purpose of all of this goal.
we sometimes can only see the results in the form of money. that's how much we really want to soon join bitcoin
starting
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:45:44 PM

If you are new in this type of business, You should ask or find some persons that will be able to help you to teach you on how to deal in this world of full of cryptos.
Knowledge is a very vital source of life so you need to consider it before you enter in all business that you are interested.
septyadf1

Activity: 110
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:11:17 PM

you should have a bitcoin wallet at first ,and you should read more what about bitcoin in this forum or website about bitcoin news.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:16:01 PM

You have started by joining the bitcointalk.org community,ensure you read,research well before you start to invest. Read all that you can lay your hands on on this forum.on how to invest,how to secue your wallet,when to invest,terminologies in the crypto space.sure you can get alot of resources from this platform
ondabeat

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:12:29 AM

You can know about BITCOIN first and then if you know go make bitcoin wallet, if finished make your wallet feels free if you are free to consume bitcoin by joining signature campaign, facebook, twitter, telegram, and more.
Yankae

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:20:15 AM

Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.
I hope you can help me get started.  Wink

Edit: Thank you guys, your information is helping a lot, I already have a wallet, feel free to help me Smiley 1KnWzEdJgAmE3rB3Xax8sDfydnikguxrhh

Good for you friend,at young age you already want to change your life.Here you can get ideas since also a newbie like me
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0
You can also get more informations online e.g youtube,google,news online and etc.
Welcome aboard.
yana0901

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:22:20 AM

in general for beginners I recommend investing not so requires a lot of time and effort I earn on a monitor. forward to success !!!
Paopao

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:02:08 AM

according to me If you have just entered the market, you need not worry too much. This will be the beginning of this journey. There are many people in the BTT forum who are willing to help you. First of all, I think you need to spend more time in the forum to learn some professional knowledge about the block chain, then you can register an account on the exchange, try several times.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:08:40 AM

Welcome to bitcointalk.
You are new in this forum so i will decide you to work here with proper plan and honesty and follow the rules and regulation of this forum you can keep update your self from rules and regulation from meta section of this forum. Don't try to scam or spam here. Everything here is clean and clear so you need to work with honesty and try to understand about crypto more and more so that you can become an excellent user of this forum.
uchiikina14

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:18:53 AM

Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.

Edit: Thank you guys, your information is helping a lot, I already have a wallet, feel free to help me Smiley 1KnWzEdJgAmE3rB3Xax8sDfydnikguxrhh

You can start BTC by reading some article on the internet, read some thread here. There are many ways to start the BTC, but for me you can invest in BTC by not buying but by joining the bounty and signature campaigns here in bitcointalk. There are so many bounty and signature campaigns that you can join here. You also need to read some thread and article on where to put your BTC.
shuvo999

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:43:59 AM

You can start BTC by reading some article on the internet, read some thread here. There are many ways to start the BTC, but for me you can invest in BTC by not buying but by joining the bounty and signature campaigns here in bitcointalk. There are so many bounty and signature campaigns that you can join here. You also need to read some thread and article on where to put your BTC.
It is not an issue these days to gather information regarding bitcoin when the whole world is crazy about this currency. There are countless forums which are promoting bitcoin and providing information about it. This forum is one of the best. Moreover you can watch youtube vidoes.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:46:50 AM

In every endeavor that you take, you must always remember that the first thing that you should do is to know how that endeavor works. Same as in bitcoin you would have to constantly gather and gobble up the knowledge and you then become oblivious to what is needed and then would have to make decisions for yourself and have a clear perspective of what you’d loke to accomplish
November11

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:52:02 AM

Importantly, in the bitcoin sphere, good training now appears. And people from this sphere support each other and share experience, so newcomers are not particularly difficult to understand. Smiley
emulsifryer

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:08:37 AM

You need to study and read a lot. In the beginners section you can find thread that will help you out understanding things in this forum and on bitcoin.
Actually i have visited the thread as what you recommended but not actually all can understand there especially if you are a newbie you need personal guidance for you to much understand on what to do. I`m not against on opinion but for me much better is someone interpret it personally, because some of us learn through to our experience as long as you will work hard and also keep it on our mind every detail in order to gain more knowledge.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Rayver26

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:26:33 AM

First before you buy and sell, you must have a wallet. Then learn first about the Bitcoin. Do some research and study how Bitcoin works. Read a lot here in the forum, a lot of information you'll get and gain here.

I admire you bacause you're young and you already here. Just take time reading here in forum and focus.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:37:40 AM

After gainijg your first bitcoin, you should immediately think of where you would want to invest it on. There are numerous choices to pick.and you should consider where you want to invest on with your current schedule, your willingness to take risks and your enthusiasm with investimg in the cryptocurrency world. After you have already assessed the things I stated youshould have clear answer to the queries you have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: