Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:01:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am new to Bitcoin, how can I get started?  (Read 2551 times)
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:44:08 AM

Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.
I hope you can help me get started.  Wink

Edit: Thank you guys, your information is helping a lot, I already have a wallet, feel free to help me Smiley 1KnWzEdJgAmE3rB3Xax8sDfydnikguxrhh

I suggest to you that join a signature campaign or bounty campaign in this forum because it can helps you a lot. When I'm a beginner my friends suggest me this also because on signature campaign you can earn and learn because you need to reply on a quote and you can read other opinion so that you can earn and learn.
Herjuna

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:04:59 AM

First I say welcome in the world cryptocurrency, just like me who are just starting bitcoin, many follow forum discussions about and sharing with friends bitcoin which has long joined bitcoin, we wish you a successful dibitcoin like me hope to myself in order to successfully dibitcoin.
DarkHalf

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:37:25 AM

I owe it all to wiki.
"Self thought"
you have to do a lot of reading, google is your best friend  Tongue Grin Cheesy
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:42:13 AM

Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.

Edit: Thank you guys, your information is helping a lot, I already have a wallet, feel free to help me Smiley 1KnWzEdJgAmE3rB3Xax8sDfydnikguxrhh
Try exploring the forum first and search for some questions that you also have in your mind and after having an answer for those, you can try finding out how you could earn with it. Find a way that is suitable for you and you should know how to use it well. Keep on searching and learning, never stop because innovations here in bitcoin keeps on taking place everyday.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:42:18 AM

It's good to start something seriously at the age of 17. And I think this is the best decision to do something with Bitcoin. You can learn a lot from this awesome forum. There are a lot of resources to learn Bitcoin and Bitcoin investment. If you learn properly so you can earn much. You also earn a lot for this forum to do some job.
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:45:00 AM

Start learning out the basics first then go deeper as your stay goes longer here. Don't be blinded by the misconception that bitcoin is just a simple job. It is very complex and being too arrogant won't do you no good in here. Read some more articles that tackles about the wonders and secrets of bitcoin. In short, study bitcoin so that you can make the most out of it.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
wisdomcn

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:49:40 AM

Knowledge is the most important in everything we do or any place we find ourselves. Knowledge of whatever you are doing will make you a standout and again success in it. This forum is one of the best place to identify when it comes to bitcoin altcoins in general. From this forum you have some threads you can learn a lot from different peoples point of view. As a newbie I will advise you to first learn about bitcoin read articles, go through some pasted post on the topics that have been raised before also watch some youtube videos that breakdown about bitcoin. Through this you will have a better knowledge of bitcoin and altcoins in general.
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:57:42 AM

I would like to learn from others how to earn on bitcoins on crypto currency to consider other options.
There are many ways, but the ways you can earn Bitcoin free are risky and time-consuming, you may not get the risk that you will encounter. If you want to spend money to earn Bitcoin, you can choose Mining, Trading, ICO that is what people are doing.

Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:18:09 PM

I would like to learn from others how to earn on bitcoins on crypto currency to consider other options.
There are many ways, but the ways you can earn Bitcoin free are risky and time-consuming, you may not get the risk that you will encounter. If you want to spend money to earn Bitcoin, you can choose Mining, Trading, ICO that is what people are doing.
If you are new then you need to follow a procedure.You need to increase your activity by posting on different topics.If your activity is increased then you rank will also increase.You need to be atleast a junior member in order to join a signature campaign.In a signature campaign you need to complete your posts on valid topics in the given time period.Then you are paid if your work is completed with the given time period.You are paid according to your rank.So if you want to earn more,you need to increase your rank but this takes time.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:25:46 PM

there is no risk if the way is free because you don't put money in it. a matter of time I think it doesn't matter because I am also a first time using bitcoin without having a money until finally, I get money from bitcoin within months. the point is you have to work hard if you don't have the money.
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:39:44 PM

I think the first thing you need to do is keep reading, here is a good access to knowledge, you can read here to get a lot of knowledge, you will find the answer you want.
blue_dragon

Activity: 251