Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:46:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am new to Bitcoin, how can I get started?  (Read 2551 times)
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:18:06 PM

To get started in Bitcoin, try to watch videos that are explaining what bitcoin is. This is the most effective way to understand what is bitcoin.
Second is try to seek people who are aware about cryptocurrency then ask some question to them. If you are ready, now make an account in bitcoin then apply what you have learned.
Finnsimon

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:58:02 PM

Learn more and enhance your knowledge about it, read articles, testimonies, and watch videos on how it works, and know different ways of strategies in handling bitcoin.
jackky

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:34:24 PM

You should check on the Beginners and Help Section. You'll get the informations you need.
I was also a Bitcoin beginner, and I have been following this community for more than two months, during which time I received a lot of advice and support, there are also many different opinions about investing and Mention the risks, but the most important is your level of knowledge.
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:50:20 PM

Learn more and enhance your knowledge about it, read articles, testimonies, and watch videos on how it works, and know different ways of strategies in handling bitcoin.

After that he must be focusing on leveling his rank to be able to join a alot of campaigns that are avalaible like for example are these signature campaign.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:59:11 PM

for me a good beginning was to collect some small amounts on faucets .
so you will get in touch with payments and other bitcoin thinks.
also you will get a samll amount of the currency.

regards
CannonWarrior

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:45:11 PM

If you are a newbie, much better to make a research on it. Gather some data on the internet and take note all the details how can you earn bitcoin. You can also join to the facebook groups where bitcoin is involve.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:10:07 PM

visit on the beginner section and try read everything related to bitcoin and bitcoin forum. you should try to understand about bitcoin price fluctuation also before investing money in it .
MujaNi7

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:37:45 PM

As a beginner in bitcoin should learn a lot in the forum by reading the development around bitcoin and participate in bitcoin forums, follow social media projects such as facebook, twitter, telegram and many others to collect stakes and coin bit by bit, but do not forget to provide wallets for the collection process, and many others, keep learning with our seniors for success in making profit in bitcoin
Kildin11

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:10:21 PM

do not invest if you do not understand the crypto currency market. Participate in the Bounty, airdrop, earn free ways, at the same time understand what's what
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:16:09 AM

I am also a new bee,i would to more thing about bitcoin ,how to get bitcoin and how to sell .
please and thank.

If that's a thing you want know I suggest  learn first how to make a transaction with bitcoin  specifically how to cash out  bitcoin. And also the best way how to know   more and bitcoin  is just read and read  and  do research about bitcoin.
csdga

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:23:27 AM

Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.
I hope you can help me get started.  Wink

Edit: Thank you guys, your information is helping a lot, I already have a wallet, feel free to help me Smiley 1KnWzEdJgAmE3rB3Xax8sDfydnikguxrhh

It is good for you to start at an early age to save better and to earn more. However, there are things that you need to learn before you start trading or investing. There are also useful tools for you to use to gain more knowledge about it. Try to read and watch videos or articles that would be useful to gain wisdom about bitcoin.

Speculation like other roasted seeds and nuts, can not guarantee to make money, bad luck, loss will be a mess, bitcoin may be more risky, because Bitcoin is not the same with the stock market, without any protective measures, complete market behavior , Can buy at any time can also be sold, if you like stimulation, may wish to try.
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:29:04 AM

There's a lot to learn bitcoin. If you can use and handle bitcoin, that will be easy for make money online sir. You can started with bounty campaign, if you want to started make money online. But if you want to know what bitcoin is. You can surfing, there a lot of answer for bitcoin. I hope bitcoin will useful for you sir!
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:41:50 AM

start the first tma is bitcoin we should see bitcointalk and follow the discussion and learn about bitcoin and then we can follow the rules we can find bitcoin as well as investment and the point we should be beajar from the forum or try to discuss.
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:45:04 AM

Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.
I hope you can help me get started.  Wink

Edit: Thank you guys, your information is helping a lot, I already have a wallet, feel free to help me Smiley 1KnWzEdJgAmE3rB3Xax8sDfydnikguxrhh

As you may know, if you want to learn about bitcoin, you need to have the knowledge and understanding of how bitcoin works. If you want to invest bitcoin think about the long-term investment and the perfect time to invest bitcoin is when you think that the price is low that you know that you can earn from it but always check the price so that you will know what is happening in the market.
wierdope

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:48:02 AM

First, you should know what is Blockchain, because Bitcoin needs Blockchain while Blockchain does not need Bitcoin. May I suggest that everything here is security is a must. Beware of scammers, research more about cryptocurrency (Bitcoin).
appiivenkii

Activity: 270

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:55:08 AM

Instead of wasting time and looking/asking for freebies try to understand how it works out...

As Ur still in Ur teen u have plenty of time to educate yourself ..

You get lot of information/study materials  available through internet...

Make some time and look for many forums where there will be lot of airdrops /bounties etc will be taking place..

Likewise u can earn something for free and get educated more   Smiley  
mridulhasan

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 06:20:18 AM

I'm new here too .I would like to work well with Bitcoin. That's why I was trying to acquire knowledge about Bitcoin at first. Then I will know very well about Bitcoin wallet. Then I'll combine campaigns after being a jr member.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:33:52 AM

The main activity is to make a bitcoin wallet. You can open a blockchain wallet by means of blockchain.info. Since you are still new to bitcoin, I'd wouldn't encourage to go into exchanging straightaway. I'd propose you take an interest in signature crusades to procure bitcoins. From that point, you can utilize your earned bitcoins for exchanging.
TheGreatUnknown

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:38:24 PM

As a beginner there will come a time where you will feel overwhelmed with all the information available so don't try to know all the information right away and take your time learning things because I remember when I was a beginner I rush things and then ended up feeling overwhelmed so take your time and enjoy, to give you some information you can read and visit this sites for it helps a lot especially to a beginners like you.

https://bitcoin.org/en/
https://cryptopotato.com/bitcoin-for-beginners/

and if you are planning to buy bitcoins this might help you get some insight.

https://howtobuybitcoin.io/
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:50:03 PM

All you have to know is: first to recognize, learn and then have to communicate to fellow users and beginners to bitcoin and continue to use it in daily transactions. Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: