Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 04:30:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am new to Bitcoin, how can I get started?  (Read 2551 times)
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:04:50 PM

Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.
I hope you can help me get started.  Wink

Edit: Thank you guys, your information is helping a lot, I already have a wallet, feel free to help me Smiley 1KnWzEdJgAmE3rB3Xax8sDfydnikguxrhh

Most importantly you must have the determination to recognize bitcoin, and use the time to read a lot in this forum. Everything needs a process, I'm sure you can do it. Increase your account minimum jr member so you can follow the signature campaign.

Cyril jay

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:14:13 PM

Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.

Edit: Thank you guys, your information is helping a lot, I already have a wallet, feel free to help me Smiley 1KnWzEdJgAmE3rB3Xax8sDfydnikguxrhh

Most importantly you must have the determination to recognize bitcoin, and use the time to read a lot in this forum. Everything needs a process, I'm sure you can do it. Increase your account minimum jr member so you can follow the signature campaign.
If you are a new bitcoiner you can start first obey the rules,  follow procedures and learn the basic  fundamentals...It also  help you understand and communicate for you ro get more informations.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:28:41 PM

Since you are a newbie here in bitcoin,I advise to you that you should read some threads because it will help you to have more idea or knowledge about it so that you know how you will manage your account in this cryptocurrency.Just have an effort and have time to manage your account.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:12:29 PM

For me, you can start learning and searching the things that you want to ask and want to learn. This forum has many an extensive information that you can gather, and you just need to read and analysis that things that you want. In the forms of gaining some bitcoin you can try or explore the world of mining, trading, investing, gambling and joining into campaigns and bounty, be sure that after entering that world you should have some knowledge and skills to make sure that you genuinely gain some bitcoin. Just spend some money that you can afford to lose to make sure that you will not pity.  Smiley
purple.thoughts

Activity: 225
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:20:33 PM

You can start readig a lit of different topics from the Beginners and Help Section so that you will be familiarized with the forum's concepts. While reading and scanning different threads, you can also collect bitcoin from online faucets so that while you are reading you are also waiting for a small amount of income to earn. That was what I did when I am still a beginner.

https://endfb.com/shop/
izamagda

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:43:12 PM

This is another advantage of Bitcoin, there will be no limit on age, people are free to join it even you're teenagers.
I can't donate you any BTC but i wish you luck mate!
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:11:25 PM

In order to make it easier to understand the functioning of the crypto market and the basis for crypto investing, I think it's necessary to read
a lot of literature. For example, "How Money Got Free. Bitcoin and the Fight for the Future of Finance".

Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:17:05 PM

Instead of wasting time and looking/asking for freebies try to understand how it works out...

As Ur still in Ur teen u have plenty of time to educate yourself ..

You get lot of information/study materials  available through internet...

Make some time and look for many forums where there will be lot of airdrops /bounties etc will be taking place..

Likewise u can earn something for free and get educated more   Smiley  

Exactly! This is what I always say to people posting the same questions. I cannot stress enough how important it is to do proper research than to rely on other people's advises since not all will be telling you the truth or can tell you the right thing to do. Some people may intentionally lead you astray while some can unintentionally do the same even if all they wanted was to help. There is on such thing as an easy way to success in life. Not in the offline world and not on the crypto world. If you do not put some effort, you won't get any. Hence, the bigger the effort, the bigger that rewards.
Williams_Leo

Activity: 207
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:28:51 PM

You can go to google and find out about bitcoin. There will be all you want

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Andrews193

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:29:58 PM

You should use other virtual currencies, after you have the knowledge. You can invest with BTC

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:31:45 PM

Start by creating an account and create your BTC wallet

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:32:32 PM

You should look for older posts to learn. No one will show you how to get started

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Rodriguez1994
Copper Member

Activity: 105

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:33:24 PM

Grin Grin You should prepare a lot of money. That is the first thing you need to do

Am I spamming? Report me!
Eugene_Jelks

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:34:35 PM

I see you have a signature campaign
RamseyJoyce

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:35:40 PM

I see you have a signature campaign

Maybe he is teasing all of us
PattersonRaquel

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:37:14 PM

You should spend some money to learn the basics of BTC. There will be a lot of people teach up for you

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
GillisVivian

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:37:57 PM

There are many blogs and discussion sites for newbies. You can find out on the internet
Milligan_ty

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:39:05 PM

Let's start from earning free BTC from the faucets. You should not invest in a hurry
HuffineCaro

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:40:15 PM

Let's start from earning free BTC from the faucets. You should not invest in a hurry

Please tell me which tap site pays BTC. Mostly I tried them all but they did not pay
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:41:21 PM

This forum itself quite enough to learn more about the bitcoin.Beginers section is their in this forum to help the new people as like you.
You can buy bitcoin after getting more knowledge about bitcoin trading.Whdn the price fall you can buy huge amount of bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: