Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 06:40:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am new to Bitcoin, how can I get started?  (Read 2551 times)
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:13:17 PM

By joining him in the forum, this is the right first step. Here you can learn, ask questions and get an impression of bitcoin. and you can start earning money by following gift and prize campaigns. by reading and providing quality posts.
RealSohan

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

Hello Bitcoiner

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:25:15 PM

I think you do a good research on Bitcoin before. When you do Bitcoin research very well you will understand a lot about Bitcoin. You can learn a lot from the forum. Bitcoin requires lots of research to deal with. And of course,you must have first a bitcoin wallet. You can start with bitcoin.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:28:38 PM

You should check on the Beginners and Help Section. You'll get the informations you need.

yes that above thing is right. For beginners i will suggest them Bitcoin signature campaign. In this job you just have to create an account and write post on different Bitcoin related topics and get paid in a regular intervals of time Cool. This is most easy and simple way to earn money through Bitcoin. For beginners i suggest not to invest in Bitcoin Smiley. Because it is volatile in nature and their is highly fluctuations in its market price. I also suggest them to try to get more information about Bitcoin for various websites. It will help full for them and show them a path which they follow for their Bitcoin.  Wink
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:30:37 PM

The most important thing Here is to seek for knowledge on how things work in this industry.

Research research research. That's all I can tell you to do.
surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:33:19 PM

Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.
I hope you can help me get started.  Wink

Edit: Thank you guys, your information is helping a lot, I already have a wallet, feel free to help me Smiley 1KnWzEdJgAmE3rB3Xax8sDfydnikguxrhh
To start Bitcoin is very simple with people who have experienced the field of investment as confusing to beginners, to get a good start with Bitcoin first we need to master the ant It should know more about Bitcoin and other currencies, on how to grow or analyze market volatility.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
CryptoJedi1

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:35:30 PM

It's not rocket science brother. Just read about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency from reliable source in the internet and rest you will know what to do.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:42:14 PM

Firstly start learning more about Bitcoin, and blockchain technology, keep reading the useful threads in this forum, and asking if you have unclear ideas. Also be active in the forum to rank up and get the opportunities to earn BTC and altcoins from joining signature and bounty campaigns.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:10:19 PM

if you want to study in this forum and get paid you can follow the program here follow the bounty program available and read the existing rules bounty facebook or twitter there follow the program to the end and do a good job for your payment and you can learn to buy and sell in the market you can see tutorial you tube and ask friends.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:25:50 PM

Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.

Edit: Thank you guys, your information is helping a lot, I already have a wallet, feel free to help me Smiley 1KnWzEdJgAmE3rB3Xax8sDfydnikguxrhh
Right off the bat begin by adapting more about Btc and crypto currencies when all is said in done. This forum will help you a considerable measure since its group is exceptionally dynamic and the vast majority of the individuals have great information. At that point in the wake of getting great learning begin working and trading Btc and endeavor to hold your Btc for long term.
Victor$

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:54:25 PM

study the forum, there are a lot of very useful topics that will help the newcomer understand all this. Read the news more talk with users. most importantly this desire and read try. ate something that is not clear you can always ask.
Bitcointalk.org is the best place where you can good very good information and this way you will improve your economy and your standers of knowledge about crypto currency, bitcoin is not very difficult to learn about because there are a lot of sites about bitcoin in YouTube and google. If you will find some reasonable price of bitcoin then start to buy but at first use bitcointalk from to enhance your knowledge and gain experience for father investment.
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:58:33 PM

The first thing you should do is to do some research.  You can use the search bar in the right top corner of this thread to obtain more information.  However i suggest to dont rely on others if you want to achieve some of you goals make your own idea to answer those questions. . You can also to do some good quality post in order you to have a merit that you can use if yoy will rank up.
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:01:13 PM

If you are planning to become a full time trader then you should quit your job on the corporate world because it was really profitable more than the salary that you will going to get on your day job. I believe that there are more successful trader in the market more than who really works on the corporate world.
Cedie

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:03:06 PM

Before knowing anything about buying bitcoins, you should first understand the world of blockchain, cryptocurrency, alternative coins, and especially bitcoin. Learn some things about the economy because I am sure it will help a lot. You have to understand first the basics of these things before getting angaged with it. It is like lecture first before hands on. This is tge safest way so you could know if this really suits you or not.
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:08:54 PM

You can use the bitcointalk topics to learn a lot of things about bitcoin. Every newbie can learn from here
lunatah

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:11:10 PM

How do I get an Invite to join C-CEX?
Crash21

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:18:43 PM

It's easy to start when you understand what do you want from bitcoin and cryptoworld. Total newbies better start from faucets or singnature campaings to find something interesting.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:43:38 PM

Many people advise reading the literature about Bitcoin. This is all right - but there is no theory without practice. Start practicing bounty. When dozens of projects will pass through your hands, eventually you will understand everything yourself - that is reliable, and you do not need to risk your own money ..
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:58:13 PM

Read the information in the thread to get some ideas on how to post here and how to trade.  Upon reading,  you are learning just give more time to read other source from the internet for you to learn. After learning you can proceed with your investment wherein you have a chance to gain more income.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:35:12 AM

You can get started by making a post everyday just follow the rules and when you can become a HR member you can join the campaign and enjoy having an income to bitcoin
wooiuy

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:51:01 AM

Before knowing anything about buying bitcoins, you should first understand the world of blockchain, cryptocurrency, alternative coins, and especially bitcoin. Learn some things about the economy because I am sure it will help a lot. You have to understand first the basics of these things before getting angaged with it. It is like lecture first before hands on. This is tge safest way so you could know if this really suits you or not.

Bitcoin is actually a new network protocol. It addresses the issue of trust between people and makes information valuable. On the basis of it, you can restructure the entire financial system and let the Internet return to value. . So if you want to enter, you can do it at any time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: