Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:12:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am new to Bitcoin, how can I get started?  (Read 2551 times)
Cointertrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:27:21 AM

You should check on the Beginners and Help Section. You'll get the informations you need.
as a beginners you should learn about bitcoin, things about on how you will get started, you should be always active and be responsible enough and you should know and you should know their rules and regulation to be able for you to know and learn and get knowledge about bitcoin.

Bianckyyyy

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:29:30 AM

Go to Beginner Section in homepage to know about starting in Bitcoin. Just read about articles or ask questions to your Senior
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:29:41 AM

You need to read some more details about bitcoin and get some more knowledge because if you start without some more knowlegde it's hard to participate, if you want to join the campaign you need a wallet so it is better to get a wallet before yoi join to earn some more money.

Wallet is not the important thing but rather the first important thing to do is to have a proper knowledge in bitcoin in order to answer some queries regarding on it. secondly you need to rank up your acount atleast member level and above in this forum  if you ever wanted to join a campaign because most of the campaigns nowadays are only accepting member level and above due to recent changes in the signature links.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:30:02 AM

if you are new to the bitcoin start trading first gan then follow bounty altcoin. of course you have to learn a lot to both read and ask people who are more senior than agan.
it is a great way for beginners bitcoin .

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:30:06 AM

From my views there are so many ways to start the bitcoin . In the starting of bitcoin there are so many difficulties and problem comes you face all the problem and difficulties after that you get money from the bitcoin. There are so many way to start the bitcoin like the first way is to do the post in the bitcoin and get money of your post it is the easiest and simplest way to earn the money . The second way is by do trading and mining and the third way is by investing the money in bitcoin.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:44:03 AM

Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.
I hope you can help me get started.  Wink

Edit: Thank you guys, your information is helping a lot, I already have a wallet, feel free to help me Smiley 1KnWzEdJgAmE3rB3Xax8sDfydnikguxrhh
There are many things to learn first you go on trading. First you need to find out what coins to buy and how potential is it. You need to know how much you need to be a capital when trading, maybe the money you are okay to lose that is the amount you need to serve as capital. Try to do some research about trading coins for you to learn more and be a good trader and what is the characteristics of a good trader study that.
First thing you need to do is to study about bitcoin. The right time to buy a bitcoin is now because the price of bitcoin now is lesser. The right time to sell bitcoin is when the value of bitcoin increases and meet the profit you want. Investing is taking a risk because you dont know if it will be a success or a fail. I suggest that, Never invest more than you can afford to lose.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:07:07 AM

Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.

Edit: Thank you guys, your information is helping a lot, I already have a wallet, feel free to help me Smiley 1KnWzEdJgAmE3rB3Xax8sDfydnikguxrhh

Asking for bitcoins here in the forum is I think illegal. Anyway, you just have to start reading in the beginners section about bitcoins and the wallets they recommend in case you do get bitcoins. Reading really helps a lot if you want to invest in bitcoins and you number 1 source of news is the forum.

Ljanesanti

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:40:35 AM

If you were just starting yet you musy learn how to read about this currencies, thoughts and opinions of other people will help you also to answer your questions. Read until you learn and explore the world of bitcoin. Moreover, I recomment you to join a campaign first so that you can earn their a knowledge also give you enough money to helo you on your journey, I hope that you will be successful like other people do who achieve and pursui their dreams.

lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:26:23 AM

First of all you need to take full information about the Bitcoin forum and understand it, after that you have to get all the information of Bitcoin wallet, you can put your coin in Bitcoin wallet. And you can use the coin. When you understand Bitcoin and Bitcoin wallet, you will not have any trouble starting Bitcoin
Being a newbie, you need to learn the basic knowledge related to that of the crypto currencies first and then you have to make a move of investing of your money into bitcoin or any other coin. You need to be sure that you have gained this much of the knowledge that you will now be able to do the right thing by investing of your money and that this will help you out in making of some good earnings too.

franzkie345

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:27:48 AM

You should check on the Beginners and Help Section. You'll get the informations you need.

Yes that is what I did when I was starting at bitcoin but first is you should learn and at least study this cryptocurrency, you should know the thoughts and opinions of every people. Then check on the beginners and help section and start to join campaigns because you will learn everything and it will help you.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:07:46 PM

if you are new here, you must read about the forum rules.
later you can read about bitcoin and cryptocurrency here.
bitcointalk is the largest bitcoin community i know.
evlogii

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:35:53 PM

The wallet you gave here 1KnWzEdJgAmE3rB3Xax8sDfydnikguxrhh , has already received bitcoins 3 days after you created this thread .
https://blockchain.info/address/1KnWzEdJgAmE3rB3Xax8sDfydnikguxrhh

And there is no further transaction. So you never invested after suggestions  ? As per your response, you bought some, this must be another wallet I guess.
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:53:40 PM

this question i think put in the beginners thread not there in bitcoin discussion. but anyway You can read a lot in a newbie thread it helps you to get information and ideas about cryptocurrency.

BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:43:31 PM

You should be reading the beginner's section in the forums if yiu reslly are new to bitcoins. It has all the things you need to get started with bitcoins and be familiar with the trading rules the forum has on bitcoins. You also might want to google other coins other than bitcoins.

cullen533

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:58:17 PM

Bitcoin is the king of all coins. Those who don't know about Bitcoin, they should know well before investing in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the crypto coin. It only exists online. Bitcoin has been counted as illegal in some countries. Bitcoin can invest in. But Bitcoin has lots of profits.
CryPtoEnGanGe

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:13:02 PM

wait for chances and buy bitcoin quickly. LOL
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:14:42 PM

You’d better start from educating about btc to be able to apply it to your live. There are a lot of recourses which can help you understand it.   Then check on the beginners section of forum.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:17:45 PM

As you are new in Bitcoins so we can help you by telling you some starter packs first of all let me say that you can invest your Bitcoins for long term investment which will need less effort for you or you can trade those Bitcoins by investing them any market like yobit.net or any markets or just rank up here and join bounty and signature campus and you can earn Bitcoins.
reshmiraa

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:21:51 PM

you need to read about bitcoin and go to help and beginner section. Also, you can see a lot of video on youtube and lot of articles in here. you must read all and try to understand about bitcoin. After understanding bitcoin then think to buy. when you totally understand bitcoin you will get all your answer what you ask in this post.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:27:28 PM

There are many things to learn first you go on trading. First you need to find out what coins to buy and how potential is it. You need to know how much you need to be a capital when trading, maybe the money you are okay to lose that is the amount you need to serve as capital. Try to do some research about trading coins for you to learn more and be a good trader and what is the characteristics of a good trader study that.
First thing you need to do is to study about bitcoin. The right time to buy a bitcoin is now because the price of bitcoin now is lesser. The right time to sell bitcoin is when the value of bitcoin increases and meet the profit you want. Investing is taking a risk because you dont know if it will be a success or a fail. I suggest that, Never invest more than you can afford to lose.

Yes, before entering into something you will need to know fully about bitcoin and it's development, value so i think it can be very simple if learned about that but if you don't learn and enter into thst it will givez you loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: