Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:09:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever borrowed fiat to get btc?  (Read 1701 times)
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:56:07 AM

Heybi was just posting in another thread saying that 18% of investors are using credit whether it's credit cards or other kind of credit is totally relevant though. I only use a credit card to purchase bitcoin if I need a very small amount and it's convenient and quick. I pay that credit card off without paying interest so  not exposing myself to even more risk by doing so.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:12:05 AM

Whether it be buying btc or buying equipment to mine btc. Did you ever borrow fiat to make your purchase? I have not. Just curious if anyone ever has.
I havent did it to borrow fiat to buy bitcoin,i can see that it was too risky to do it,we have different ways to earn bitcoin and i rather choose to be patient to earn it.Im here in this forum and joining signature campaigns inorder to own bitcoin..to strive hard is whàt i did and be more patient..but we cant blame anyone who get some loans to own bitcoin they are people who are risktakers and truly believe in bitcoin to be more profitable and has a capability that price will reach to the moon.
A.Delaney (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:40:55 AM

Heybi was just posting in another thread saying that 18% of investors are using credit whether it's credit cards or other kind of credit is totally relevant though. I only use a credit card to purchase bitcoin if I need a very small amount and it's convenient and quick. I pay that credit card off without paying interest so  not exposing myself to even more risk by doing so.

I do this with Coinbase. Once a week. I can buy $100.00 worth. Then I just pay it off.
justBorn

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:48:31 AM

I did but they don't trust me because they think i cannot return in time. It is ok to me, i am getting started and i will for my self to earn more btc. Failure is nothing to me.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:53:46 AM

Whether it be buying btc or buying equipment to mine btc. Did you ever borrow fiat to make your purchase? I have not. Just curious if anyone ever has.

Nope... I never ever borrowed money from anyone, either for investment in Bitcoin or in any other asset. I have made my investment only when cash was available with me. My investment in Bitcoin occurred in 2012, when I had some spare cash with me. I am never in favor of borrowing money to make investments, as it will put you in a lot of pressure if the investment fails.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:14:35 AM

I do not even try to borrow money to buy bitcoin, i used my extra money to have bitcoin and do earning methods to increase my profit while waiting for the right time to sell it. Investing in crypto currency in very risky if you borrow money it will generate interest then the possible income will be cut down because you need to pay that money you borrowed

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:25:11 AM

No, I never borrowed and will never have plan to borrowed just to get btc. I always earned btc for joining campaign and earning from trading of different tokens that i received from different airdrops. So there are plenty of ways to have btc.
Such a narrow minded you have there, it's so ironic yeah unfortunately I must say. Think bigger about another opportunity to make money through bitcoin price volatility, to develop bitcoin ecosystem into a better and bigger one. For a small example when you do invested 20,000 usd back in 2013 for mining equipment you might now have thousands fold fund and of course with the mining equipments still available, it's worth actually.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:31:17 AM

I buy 0.005 btc when i'm newbie then i deposit it in primedice because i want to play and to experience the game then after that i also buy some btc to invest in trading here,actually there's a lot that i buy because i lose in gambling and in trading but now that i already know crypto i can earn now without doing investing.Moreover i think i'm a positive thinking person that's why even i lose i try it again in again so that's crypto because it's have volatile price and that attitude need here.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 05:33:55 AM

No but I have known some who have max out their credit card to buy bitcoin. It is very risky because we know that if bitcoin will go down, they would be swimming in debt if they don't have any other source of income to pay off their debts but so far they are doing good. They were able to buy bitcoin though when price is around $5,000 so they were able to pay off their debts but if you are planning to buy now by borrowing from others then you may think twice. You can borrow if you are confident you can pay off and just make sure you have other source if it does not go your way.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:44:34 AM

I never barrowed fiat to get btc. Because i am afraid to invest some money in btc. I only join campaigns to earn btc. And i invest some of my earnings in some altcoins.

Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:45:03 AM

I have never done that. I personally do not like borrowing money, as much as possible I avoid borrowing because I do not know if I can return it to them. I am just new to the cryptocurrency world and I have not tried that investing or mining thing. I earn in just participating in signature or bounty campaigns, I work for them and they will pay me bitcoins or altcoins. If I am going to invest, I will make sure it is my own money and maybe someday I will try mining, I want that my equipments will come from me. I just want to earn througj my hard work and not depending on others.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:45:51 AM

Im not into borrowing fiat to get bitcoin, my bitcoin most from bounty. When Im new in bitcoin I have bought bitcoin but it was just to play in gambling site. But now since the price is expensive I usually hold then wait for the price to climb up.
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:55:21 AM

No, I did not do that, I bought bitcoin from my savings. I think it is very risky to buy bitcoin from borrowed money.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:56:57 AM

To be honest, I borrowed fiat to cover the financial needs of my life, but on the contrary, after yesterday I have benefited from trading cryptocurrency, I can pay and restore the fiat I borrowed.
I hope tomorrow I never borrow another fiat for anything, including to buy btc or other cryptocurrency.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 06:17:11 AM

borrow fiat money to buy bitcoin seems a bad idea,especially with a bank card, very high commissions for such transactions , I do not advise doing so, it's better to earn a few other coins and then you can already invest them in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:23:22 AM

me I haven't. I used the money that I earned from airdrops and bounty campaigns in buying my btc.. I don't have really my won capital . i just earned and some I bought other coins top and sell it when it has a high value.
germa66

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:55:41 AM

I have never done that because I did not have enough courage to do it, I was always haunted by the fear of failure and could not return the money that had been borrowed. so if I use my own money then the profit or loss can be my own responsibility.

zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:44:19 AM

it is a dangerous move but I've done it before. Although the money I borrow is owned by my own wife. In fact, I can return the money in less than a month by investing it to cryptocurrency.

However, to make a loan like in a bank or other financing, maybe I would not suggest it. You have to pay monthly installments, while prices continue to fluctuate so you will find it hard to make money as your loan installment. Unless you are ready to risk the worst.
matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:46:42 AM

I already did it before. But my simple explanation is that Bitcoin is worth risking your money with. I've risk borrowing money from my friend just to invest in Bitcoin because I know that it is profitable. Good thing is that my money is doubled adter a couple of months due to the vast increase on its value whih made me able to pay the money I borrowed and earn extra profit.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
TopT3ns

Activity: 2604
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:01:30 AM

no and never, it is better for me to earn it little by little than force me to borrow someone money for BTC, it will be good if the price increased, but how if it not? there still a risk about bitcoin price and i don't want to take that risk

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: