Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:40:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever borrowed fiat to get btc?  (Read 1701 times)
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:36:40 AM

I don't believe in borrowing money to invest. No, I never borrowed any fiat nor sold anything to invest in Bitcoin, I just started early.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:37:22 AM

No haven't ever. Just as a precaution. Now that the btc price is tumbling, how do you return the borrowed money?

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:39:35 AM

Haven't borrowed fiat for the purpose of buying bitcoin, has borrowed bitcoin for the purpose of gambling. Other than this I've paid my friend in terms of bitcoin the amount which I got from him in terms of fiat. This happened when the price was around $900. If the amount paid was calculated in terms of fiat, the difference is very big.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:40:21 AM

I actually started my journey in cryptoworld without investing any money, because my friend guide me here and teach me how to make profit without loosing money. But I realize how good bitcoin is, so I push myself to learn more about cryptocurrency and of course more on bitcoin. When I'm confident enough, I finally borrowed some money to my friends because that time the price of bitcoin are dumping at around $3k So i have to take that opportunity very bad, well it pays off more than what I expect to be.
xxx3

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:43:39 AM

With me asking such questions to me, it looks like I did it.  But I read somewhere, do not remember where, according to a survey about 18% of crypto users are investing using the loan money I myself would not do it, would not risk my loan for some speculative assets I have. will use my current crypto portfolio for reinvestment, I even withdraw my initial capital, so this is all about the benefits I have today.
kdiag

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:45:02 AM

I also did not borrow money to buy bitcoin, but I think it was necessary to do this, if possible, having risked this earlier it would have already been reimbursed.
Targusluxe

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:50:48 AM

Not yet  Grin ... I exclude this to my options on how to have BTC. I think its better to work and when ever there's some extra savings then invest in Bitcoin.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:51:06 AM

Personally I've never borrowed money to buy bitcoin! the market is unpredictable for such a risky behavior. I know one country ( Ukraine) there is already officially give out loans to buy bitcoin!
b!t

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:54:20 AM

Well, crypto is an investment at the moment so it probably isn't wise to borrow money for it. Because that means you are investing more than you can afford and that is mentioned everywhere as to be one of the key rules of investing, not to invest anymore than you can lose.

Haven't borrowed any myself for crypto. Got lucky enough to buy some btc when it was about $150
Theoneo8

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:07:55 PM

I done that, but I didn't bought Bitcoin. I bought some altcoin and it returned very good. Even it's risky it could be paid of very nicely. Many people borrowed money and bought mining rigs.
Everyone should really do the calculation and research before doing some things otherwise loss is very painful when you lose borrowed money.
sheilasekarbumi

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:12:26 PM

Me and my community always has 1 rules: Only put money which you can throw away into crypto Grin I know it sound weird, but it actually help you free your mind without any pressure when trading or hodling your cryptos portfolio. I treated them like my savings.

Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:49:56 PM

Whether it be buying btc or buying equipment to mine btc. Did you ever borrow fiat to make your purchase? I have not. Just curious if anyone ever has.
Even in my dreams I didn't think about borrowing fiat just to have bitcoin. We all know that bitcoin price always fluctuates, and it is a big gamble when it comes to you getting profit or not, you cannot predict when its price will rise or fall. The best choice is to save your own money to have even small capital then buy bitcoin when its price drop down. It is more joyful to earn money with risking your own things than to gamble what's not yours.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:54:13 PM

Yeah, I borrowed fiat to buy some bitcoin. There is nothing wrong from it. For me, it is also like trading, we can buy using fiat then convert it into bitcoin with low price and sell it will high price to gain profit.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:57:13 PM

Whether it be buying btc or buying equipment to mine btc. Did you ever borrow fiat to make your purchase? I have not. Just curious if anyone ever has.

I have not either. I do not borrow money at all, it's a matter of principle. I think that if you decide to invest in something, you need to invest in it your own, not someone else's money. You never know if the investment will justify itself. It's one thing to lose your money and quite another thing to lose someone else's money.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:00:19 PM

Me and my community always has 1 rules: Only put money which you can throw away into crypto Grin I know it sound weird, but it actually help you free your mind without any pressure when trading or hodling your cryptos portfolio. I treated them like my savings.

I also did the same thing. I never borrow fiat to crypto, because I know crypto have a great risk. so I am very worried when lost I couldn't return it. There are still many free ways to earn money in crypto. so try to do things that are safe.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:39:01 PM

I never borrow money, especially to make an investment, even to get Bitcoin. Any investment is a little risky, you never know whether it is worth it or not. It will be very sad to lose the borrowed  money because of the wrong investment. I mean investing  in Bitcoin it is very smart thing, but with the condition that it is your own money. I just hate to borrow because I'm afraid something will go wrong and I will not be able to return the borrowed money.
Ash13ley

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:41:12 PM

No, its a crucial way to do that bitcoin is very volatile and we never know when can you get the interest of your investment.
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:52:00 PM

before investing into crypto world me and a friend of mine borrowed a credit from bank to invest into the market and fortunately we were able to give it back after 2 months, yes I have borrowed

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:52:34 PM

before investing into crypto world me and a friend of mine borrowed a credit from bank to invest into the market and fortunately we were able to give it back after 2 months, yes I have borrowed

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
A.Delaney (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:54:36 PM

You were certainly confident in your investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: