Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:02:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever borrowed fiat to get btc?  (Read 1701 times)
A.Delaney (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:05:14 PM

A few years ago I had the opportunity to buy a stock at $1 per share that was a sure thing to go to $8 per share. It was at an all time low. I didnt really have the money at the time and I would have needed to borrow it to invest. I ultimately didn't do it because I was too scared of the risk and wasn't real familiar with trading anyway. Well within 5 months the stock went from $1 to $13 a share. The guys I knew that had invested were pretty happy. It sucks thinking about it.
ranz_18

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:01:23 PM

Whether it be buying btc or buying equipment to mine btc. Did you ever borrow fiat to make your purchase? I have not. Just curious if anyone ever has.
If you  are 100% sure that you can earn profit in investing bitcoin, then you can borrow fiat currency to get bitcoin. Cryptocurrencies are risky, we can loss our investment anytime due to its volatility. So , for me it is not advisable to borrow fiat currency just to purchase bitcoin.
Nakaba

Activity: 167
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:27:35 PM

Whether it be buying btc or buying equipment to mine btc. Did you ever borrow fiat to make your purchase? I have not. Just curious if anyone ever has.
It is  very risky thing to do specially if you just borrow it from credit card, unless you know how to read a chart and you see that bitcoin will pump up anytime soon. I know someone who did this but he get a profit because bitcoin is in a bull run.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:29:11 PM

That seems like a terrible idea to me, I do not like borrowing for any reason, that is just a tool the banks use to enslave people, they say slavery is illegal but I see slaves everyday, people that have to work in a job they hate so they can pay all the stuff they paid with easy credit of the banks.
bul

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:30:41 PM

I have never borrowed any significant amount of money in my entire life. I think that borrowing money to put into crypto is really dangerous. It is better to invest the money you own yourself, even if it's a small amount. If you lose the money you have borrowed you are in some real trouble!
A.Delaney (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:36:51 PM

That seems like a terrible idea to me, I do not like borrowing for any reason, that is just a tool the banks use to enslave people, they say slavery is illegal but I see slaves everyday, people that have to work in a job they hate so they can pay all the stuff they paid with easy credit of the banks.

You just described my life perfectly. Lol ok it’s not that bad. I have a house and my own business. Neither one are paid off but get closer each month.
Lare linglung

Activity: 79
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:43:15 PM

I am grateful, I have never borrowed fiat to buy btc, because I tried to buy btc from the result of following the signature campaign and sifted a little money from the result I worked as factory worker.

Bob's Repair  /  Supported by John McAfee
▐|              JOIN ICO | Jan 4th              |▌ (http://bobsrepair.com)
Fire316

Activity: 281
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:45:04 PM

I never try to borrow fiat and enter in debt just to buy bitcoin. It is difficult to have loans then the money you borrowed will lose in bitcoin. Bitcoin is risky specially when you do trading and short term investing. I just put an amount that i can afford without borrowing to others.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:46:05 PM

I am grateful, I have never borrowed fiat to buy btc, because I tried to buy btc from the result of following the signature campaign and sifted a little money from the result I worked as factory worker.

That's the best way. I also do the same thing. I used to have no capital at all, then I join bounty project.
Reward from bounty project I use for trading and get bitcoin.

simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:49:08 PM

I don`t think that it is logical to invest the others money into a market because you can not be comfortable in my opinion and have a presure into yourself
naufals4

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 11:49:40 PM

i think you should not borrow fiat from bank or anything else to mine Bitcoin or trading in it cause no one can know the future price about this bitcoin thing. cause if you borrow them you'll get debt and if the price really really fall what should you do? if you want to invest in bitcoin go buy mining rig with your own cash not from borrowed money.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:49:58 PM

nah ofcourse not,though theres a lending offered here in crypto,and ive had more friends to lend me a hands if ever i need it,i don think i will do such because i have my funds in wallet,and if ever i am short.i will withdraw my long term funds to fulfill my needs.i am ready for this kind of situatiom
syahdurindu

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:57:01 PM

When I first heard bitcoin in 2017, I intend to invest but I am afraid because I do not really believe in bitcoin, I finally cancel my intention and just follow some bounties. Then at the end of 2017 I saw how good the bitcoin price was but I did not have the money to invest or do other work in the bitcoin field, I thought I would borrow money but I did not dare risk it, I was afraid I could not refund the money I borrowed and became a disaster for me, therefore I decided to be patient and collect capital from hard work itself, until now I am still trying to get capital without borrowing on others.

$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 11:58:13 PM

I do owe a few people but not to purchase bitcoin or any other crypto. I invested in crypto out of my own pocket. I think that would give more sense and value in my investment. Starters don’t really need to invest huge from start. We can start small and just work things out from there.

jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:10:57 AM

I think not a good idea to borrow fiat from friends just to buy bitcoin or other digital currencies. Its better if you really want bitcoin it from your own pocket or if you have no money join bounty program to have profit.
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:23:44 AM

Instead of borrowing of others money just to invest with crypto currencies, why don't you work for it? There are some different methods on how you can earn cypto here in this forum without any capital to invest with it. Through participating in different campaigns that paids you bitcoins and alt coins, that you can use for your investment plan.
reymartH

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:25:53 AM

If you’re in the position where you have to borrow money to invest, you’re probably in more dire straits that need immediate attention. Investing, whether in cryptos or conventional stocks, is not the lottery. Or maybe it is? Not everyone is a winner and a vast majority are losers. The saddest thing I can think of is someone at the end of their rope and borrowing money they can’t afford to pay back to invest as some kind of “hail mary” to try to turn their circumstances around.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:40:31 AM

I don't like to get into debt so i don't borrow any fiat to just get some bitcoin because for me, there is no sense to get some bitcoin if you can't afford it and there is no way for my opinion to get into debt because once you get in, then you will have a high chance that you will have some hard time in getting out from it because you will be tempted to just borrow and borrow since they are giving you money.
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:47:47 AM

Im planning to do that in the future when im already stable and have a work. I will borrow or have a loan in the bank then i will use the money to buy bitcoin or to work on bitcoin by mining. I know it can greatly benefit me and my future family so i will invest money to it.

eucalyptus

Activity: 280
Merit: 71

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:49:40 AM

In my opinion it is very risky to borrow fiat money and invest in bitcoin. Yes I believe that in 6 months bitcoin price will be 2x at least but what if not? So its better to put your own money or if you dont have enough money to invest you shouldnt any.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: