Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:59:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever borrowed fiat to get btc?  (Read 1693 times)
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:57:07 PM

yes, personally I am, yes, I believe in bitcoin, even when it was for thousands of bucks I believed that there will be growth and soon it will be more like other coins! buy!))

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Roman Coinson

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:16:39 PM

I thought about it for a long time, I wanted to buy bitcoin for a lower price. But now I understand that I did the right thing, that I didn't buy it
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:21:13 PM

yes, personally I am, yes, I believe in bitcoin, even when it was for thousands of bucks I believed that there will be growth and soon it will be more like other coins! buy!))
I already did it before when I need to pay bitcoin for my investment. I converted fiat into bitcoin to make that transaction. But it was not that huge amount. Because as the time goes by I started earning more bitcoin through bounty campaign. It was worth it to be honest because it helps me to start earning bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:25:47 PM

Borrowing money is normal just to get Btc. Because of thinking that it will had a high return on it. It is normal to borrow when you had nothing money to invest on it as long as you had capacity to return it back with interest.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:30:49 PM

Borrowing money is normal just to get Btc. Because of thinking that it will had a high return on it. It is normal to borrow when you had nothing money to invest on it as long as you had capacity to return it back with interest.
It's not normal ,its risky . you must invest from your earnings, unless those borrowed money is from your parents then it can be but if from friends its like doing gambling, earn that investment.
camito

Activity: 301
Merit: 3

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:37:41 PM

No I haven't. I use my own money in buying equipments that I use in bitcoin. I don't want to borrow money from others just to invest or buy something I use in bitcoin. Though there are many people who get earnings and profit from bitcoin, I don't want to risk someone else money for that. I want to make profit coming from my own money.

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:43:26 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 09:38:29 AM by beej

Yes I had done so numerous times and payed them back with interest afterwards.
It's not just a mere necessity, actually it's quite optional. But in my case when I see
an opportunity to buy coins at staggeringly and surprisingly low prices, I immediately
begin to think immensely of buying or purchasing low and selling high at some point.
It is pure strategy and it's what I've learned from everybody. It's my positive approach
to a negative day in cryptocurrency. And it is risky too, since we can bitcoin as we know
is extremely volatile. Reassurance is the key to borrowing fiat to buy btc, always be a
man of your word.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:50:03 PM

no and i don't thing is a nice ideal, because borrow fiat money to invest in bitcoin can cost high blood pressure especially when the people is just new into crypto-currency
Indah_twin

Activity: 135
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:54:28 PM

I have never borrowed good capital to any party. because the time before I invested in bitcoin world I already have savings deposits of money. I finally use for bitcoin investment capital

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:16:36 PM

No, but I used all mt fiat from my salary to buy laptop for me to used in joining the Bitcoin community, since phone is driving me crazy of it's small screen and at least it has word counter when I encode or type my answers.

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:19:14 PM

Whether it be buying btc or buying equipment to mine btc. Did you ever borrow fiat to make your purchase? I have not. Just curious if anyone ever has.

No I didn't and I don't have any plan to borrow fiat for btc. I believe that if we really want something then we should work hard for it. What we want to get should be something that we must work for. What I earned here in crypto were just my reward for focusing on reaching my goals here. By joining campaigns and trading sometimes. It is just a matter of patience and perseverance.
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:48:54 PM

No it's not normal, normal people are not going to borrow money in order to invest in something that is so volatile if you lose your money and the probabilities are high that you will, they you will be in a  worse shape than when they began with no money, no bitcoin and more debts.
kamike

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:56:45 PM

No it's not normal, normal people are not going to borrow money in order to invest in something that is so volatile if you lose your money and the probabilities are high that you will, they you will be in a  worse shape than when they began with no money, no bitcoin and more debts.
You are right, why still have to borrow if you can get bitcoin through rendering your service in exchange for just a couple of your time, you need to work hard here if you want to earn and it is not good habit to always borrow money from other people.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:58:59 PM

I haven't borrowed money just to invest in bitcoin. I'm not confident if I'll use the money of others to invest for my personal investment or for personal use. I know this strategy works for others and its like they are making money out of the pocket of others but I'm not that type of person and its better to put my own money at risk instead of others. The market is too volatile and there's no assurance if the agreed date of payment will be followed because bitcoin's value is fluctuating most of the time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ovcijisir

Activity: 1493
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 05:00:50 PM

No I haven't. I use my own money in buying equipments that I use in bitcoin. I don't want to borrow money from others just to invest or buy something I use in bitcoin. Though there are many people who get earnings and profit from bitcoin, I don't want to risk someone else money for that. I want to make profit coming from my own money.

It is high risk investment and personally I think it is not clever to make such investments with someone elses money.

KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:05:55 PM

I haven't done this thing too, It never ever comes to my mind to borrow fiat either to my brother, my parents and even to colleagues to get bitcoin. It's because of my some sort of pride that whatever may happen atleast there's none who would blame me on my failures, its myself only. And besides I have already a small amount of savings on my own and that's what I've used to get even a single bitcoin.
faaty

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:26:56 PM

no, never. It is too risky and wrong idea to borrow money to buy bitcoin or any investment asses such as stocks or commodities. These market is full of risk and there is a possibility to lose money. If you are not rich enough to invest, the best thing you will do is not to invest. You should get a job and find money, not borrow it.
ramgonzales

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:47:33 PM

No I don't want to do that with Bitcoin. I tried doing that for my small business before, got a loan from the bank to start a business, it turned out fine but it was not a good feeling knowing that the profit that you make will just go to the bank and their interest, it felt like I am working hard for my business for me to pay them, not a good feeling that led to burnout instead of me enjoying and seeing the fruits of my success. So now I decided not to do that here in Bitcoin especially that my brother said it is really volatile and unpredictable so I would just spend the money I have so whatever happens I can still handle it. I am positive with Bitcoin but playing it safe wouldn't hurt.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
Ayaancool

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:53:58 PM

Whether it be buying btc or buying equipment to mine btc. Did you ever borrow fiat to make your purchase? I have not. Just curious if anyone ever has.
Why are you guys asking like this. Are you mad now? Its good to trade or mine with your extra savings.Not with your property and borrowed fiat money.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:57:07 PM

Never did that and won't do in the future. Investing in cryptocurrency must be made only with your own money.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: