Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:43:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever borrowed fiat to get btc?  (Read 1693 times)
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:34:19 AM

Whether it be buying btc or buying equipment to mine btc. Did you ever borrow fiat to make your purchase? I have not. Just curious if anyone ever has.
I have never. but I suggest do not borrow fiat just to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is so volatile you could lose money.
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:34:55 AM

I am against borrowing money in principle, and especially if you are going to invest them in bitcoins. And if something will not go as planned? In addition to problems with your investments, you will still have problems with debts.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:37:16 AM

Whether it be buying btc or buying equipment to mine btc. Did you ever borrow fiat to make your purchase? I have not. Just curious if anyone ever has.
I have done that once when I wanted to invest in one of the ICOs that was highly rated at the time and I would do it again as I made a good amount of money from that,and as a young investor I think we should not be scared to take risks because the possibilities of making money are endless.
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:55:15 AM

I do not advise you in principle never to get into debt, only if the situation is not critical. And bitcoin can wait until you save some money to buy it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:01:20 AM

No never have done this its very very risky i think borrow big money for crypto if you are not super prof. if you are good daily trader then maybe you can do it.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:01:46 AM

I've never done that before. But my friends did it many times last year. Everyone was happy. Probably because it managed to sell their coins until Dec. But I am not a supporter of such methods. This could end very badly. If someone took a loan and bought bitcoins at 18000 then they have a big problem.
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:10:24 AM

If you are really going to borrow money for investment - give up this idea. Better work harder, or sell something out of your property, but never borrow.

janelleshepard

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:59:40 PM

If you are really going to borrow money for investment - give up this idea. Better work harder, or sell something out of your property, but never borrow.
Yes, i agreed with you , investing is really risky and you can't make sure that you will bring back the income or even through you could lose your base balance.
So don't even try to borrow money to invest , just invest free money which you can efford to lose, not borrow ones.
Olega252

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 08:21:01 PM

Yes, and I have not a really good situation now, I borrowed money at banks to buy bitcoin, I bought it for $7000, it was very good when the bitcoin has risen, then I a feather have come and has begun a bear trend but what, will be to me a lesson

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
brkttlv

Activity: 896
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:00:19 PM

No i haven't  and i will not. but i have very close friend and he borrowed for btc and he told me that: to borrow money fo crypto market is the failure of my life. may be there are people really make good profits but this is a risky market and we should be really careful.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:32:55 PM

Yes, i agreed with you , investing is really risky and you can't make sure that you will bring back the income or even through you could lose your base balance.
So don't even try to borrow money to invest , just invest free money which you can efford to lose, not borrow ones.

Actually, when we talks about money risk is always been part of that but in some point we try our luck if we can have a great amount of profit in the future. On my part, yes I borrowed it before when on that time the value of bitcoin is so cheap. Then after I paid all my debts so that I can able to know my prioritize which involves money to take care my financial stability.
ciciliacrypto

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:40:37 PM

yes am about to do that before the week runs out,now that the market is coming alive.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:07:50 AM

I haven't borrowed money just to invest in bitcoin. I'm not confident if I'll use the money of others to invest for my personal investment or for personal use. I know this strategy works for others and its like they are making money out of the pocket of others but I'm not that type of person and its better to put my own money at risk instead of others. The market is too volatile and there's no assurance if the agreed date of payment will be followed because bitcoin's value is fluctuating most of the time.
Exactly, while I have a great faith in bitcoin I do not have a great faith in my skills to make money in trading, this is why I am a long term holder, I have no doubts that if i borrowed money in order to trade I will probably lose it all which is why I didn't do it to begin with.
wagi

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:05:39 AM

I think buying bitcoin or mining has opportunity profit that activity but if borrow fiat to buy bitcoin or mining i think thats not good choice. I think we have to buy bitcoin with amount that we can afford. So i never borrow cash to buy bitcoin.

I agree with you since if we borrow money, we can be in hard presure.
The presure can make our decion is not good and sometime wrong after that we will be more greedy. So its the reason.
MartynasB

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:12:22 AM

Borrowing money for investment it's a bad thing, market can be predicted only by the good professionals or enthuziast so its very risky  Undecided
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:18:57 AM

I nearly did this 2 years ago. I was just really confident that long term bitcoin will make a rapid rise as is still too undervalued (even at this current stage). Luckily the bank declined my credentials. I knew it was a bad decision but that loaned money could have been over a million dollar by now.  Grin
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:26:40 AM

I never do that to borrow a fiat to get bitcoin, I think I with little capital for me also no problem, because bitcoin is very easy to gain in many ways, if you want to get a lot of profits with small capital, you can trade in altcoin.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:00:01 AM

Borrowing money for investment it's a bad thing, market can be predicted only by the good professionals or enthuziast so its very risky  Undecided
Borrowing money most the time is a bad idea, people ask for loans for some of the most ridiculous reasons, I can understand that someone ask for a loan if he is sick or he needs to feed his family but people ask for loans just to buy some stuff they do not really need and that is something that bothers me because they will need to pay huge interests for something that only devalues over time.
Vinz2017

Activity: 108

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:25:14 AM

Better to borrow fiat in order to invest in bitcoin especially when tge market is red notong that the price is low that is the best time to buy so if u he fiat you are in the advantages to gain profit... Multiple times of what princip value that had been invested ,when market is green you profited.
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:53:22 AM

i never borrowed fiat to get the btc. maybe other peoples do for gain some profits in bitcoins.
but i don't think that will work right now, because the market price still at the low position.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: