Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:36:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever borrowed fiat to get btc?  (Read 1701 times)
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:53:00 AM

Whether it be buying btc or buying equipment to mine btc. Did you ever borrow fiat to make your purchase? I have not. Just curious if anyone ever has.

No, cannot do that because i have a family. It is very hard to borrow money and put it into investments in bitcoin since the value is very volatile. What i did i had get a percentage on my savings for the investments and hoping that i could make it bigger someday or at least i can have a little profit that i can earn also.
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:51:24 PM

I am absolutely not jealous of the people who got into debt for bitcoin. Unfortunately, it is very unpredictable, and your debts can turn you very negatively.
rickn

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:58:59 PM

I would never risk borrowing money to invest in the crypto market. I only risk what I can afford to lose, but there are people who do not really analyze the risks involved
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:02:10 PM

I didn't borrow money. Especially in order to buy my first bitcoin, I was saving money from my salary. This is the surest way to start your activity in the cryptocurrency.
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:11:28 PM

Cryptocurrency is a very unstable investment, and you can plan to pay off the debt in one term, but in fact will be quite different. So this is quite a big risk.
janelleshepard

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:14:41 PM

Nope, i haven't try because this market is totally unpredictable, so it means borrowing money for buying coins or Bitcoin is super risky which could destroy your real life . Specially when it's in the huge drop at present and we couldn't know which is the right bottom price to buy at all. Just wait and chill out.
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:24:52 PM

yes, i did that. the first time I knew Bitcoin, I borrowed money from my friend who taught me about Bitcoin. but once I know the risk from Cryptocurrency is that we can lose money, I do not dare to borrow money to buy Bitcoin. and right now I set aside my work money to buy Bitcoin, and I also follow a bounty program to earn money.
CoinboyBebop

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:34:13 PM

I never bowwoed fiat to buy cryptocurrencies and i will never do. Im the guy, i just spend money on things when i have it. So im no like all those people out there who take a credit to buy a nice car just to show off. So i always work for my own money. ANd i can look for my money, i can calculate how much i need to live and how much i can spend on useless stuff. So thats something very important, to leanr to handle money. If you borrowing money to invest in cryptocurrencies, you risk to lose someone else money which you cant give him back. Dont do this!
Broesel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:36:59 PM

NEVER EVER SPECULATE WITH BORROWED MONEY! This will make your life a mess. Work hard, earn money and invest the part you do not need for anything else. Simple as that.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:45:06 PM

Whether it be buying btc or buying equipment to mine btc. Did you ever borrow fiat to make your purchase? I have not. Just curious if anyone ever has.

No, cannot do that because i have a family. It is very hard to borrow money and put it into investments in bitcoin since the value is very volatile. What i did i had get a percentage on my savings for the investments and hoping that i could make it bigger someday or at least i can have a little profit that i can earn also.
Yes that is a good decision, we should never borrow fiat for buying bitcoin, we should invest only such amount of money that we can afford to lose, because if you will borrow money from someone and if you lose the money that you have borrowed from someone, it will create problem for you, you will then find it difficult to return the loan you have borrowed. Therefore we should only try to use our own money that he have in our pocket for investment.
geometryboastful0

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:32:31 AM

I have taken loan in the bank to buy some btcs this gone week as I want to trade badly in the dip Sad but had no money
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:41:47 AM

Nope, I just set aside some part of my monthly salary and invest it in bitcoin as i believe that borrowing isn't a good financial decision. Bitcoin is rather a very risky investment, I won't invest money I can't afford to lose. It is a long way to build my bitcoin wealth, but I will save it for my brighter future.
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:02:35 AM

Nope i never borrow fiat just to purchase btc, because i know in the first place this kind of investment is very risky due to the volatility of the price, there are many ways on how to start without money involve, me i do some bounties and campaigns just to earn and its worth it.
ismelda_ita

Activity: 369
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:02:50 AM

I think borrowing fiat to buy cryptocurrency is a ridiculous thing. it's very risky and we never know when will profit from crypto because of unstable prices. I myself to get bitcoin and crypto by following the bounty program and airdrop. I think it's more effective
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:03:40 PM

Now I have an idea to borrow money to buy bitcoin and ethereum while such low price. But I still thinking about it. Undecided

Better do not do it. You can sell some stuff that you do not need and get a mining farm. However, miners of ETH will get less profit now. Do not borrow fiat.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:09:30 PM

I don not suggest that you borrow fiat money for buying crypto currencies, because thats very risky decision and could cause many financial problems for you. It is better that you invest from your pocket even small amounts, or keep working and investing your time until you collect good amount of BTC. The market is actually down and we dont know exactly when it will go up again.
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:12:32 PM

yes I did, I borrowed fiat from my brother's savings because the price of bitcoin last year was unexpected that it reached beyond our expectations. I borrowed and I didn't imagine that I would be able to pay for it that fast because of he profit that I gained from trading and that was the fist and last time that I borrowed fiat because of bitcoin.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:28:58 PM

I don't borrow money for anything, since I don't want to become a slave. If you have debts you are a slave. Borrowing to get BTC is no exception.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
imking

Merit: 117

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:28:09 PM

I never borrowed fiat to stat on the investment on the bitcoin. I started my journey in a cryptocurrency without money involved, How I do that? Simple, this forum guides me every step, I mean, reading with an understanding of the answer of the member of this forum help me to be a knowledgeable person. I start to join in the different bounty signature and campaign signature and others. I have the plan to build mine equipment.
Pier7

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:12:30 PM

I won't borrow money for bitcoin investment because i know this kind of investment is very risky due to the fact that it is highly volatile. The bitcoin's price keeps changing drastically and we don't know if its gonna crashed someday or become more stable in the future. To be safe, i would just invest the amount i can afford to lose and stay away from more debts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: