Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 08:59:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 3798 times)
megamanexe002

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:28:36 PM

there is no question why do we need bitcoin we need bitcoin for everything it is a currency and you need currency for every step.
Very good thinking and I agree with your thoughts.
Every human life definitely needs a lot of money for everyday needs, therefore since we use bitcoin then perbanyaklah follow project project that is available then collect as much as possible bitcoin mopit that you can in the future feel happiness in the income. So we definitely need bitcoin in our lives because bitcoin is the biggest source of income.

Yes its true we really need bitcoin for our daily needs..bitcoin gives us a big source of income..it really helps those unemployed to make their life much better and even to those who have a permanent job they really need bitcoin to earn more profits investments for the future..thanks bitcoin and to those who created BITCOIN.
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:39:09 PM
Merited by jankekek (3), whitemacna (1), mendozaaria1 (1)

We need the bitcoin, not because we can trade different coin, but we also did our job, because we know many people today who are poor and here are too many jobs.
Bitcoin is very important because even if you do not have the investment you can still earn a bitcoin.
daniweb

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:57:40 PM

We need bitcoin because it is easy to use it and it is fast to make transactions between countries. When the fee prices will drop it will be better to use bitcoin
megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:42:25 PM

We don't really need BTC. I hate when I see people trying to convince others to sell everything they have to buy BTC, it's disgusting. Bitcoin is a lottery, you shouldn't use the money you need to pay your bills and buy food to bet in the lottery right? Bitcoin is kinda the same thing. People should invest money that in case they lost it wouldn't be a big deal you know? It's a long-term investment, however, it's a bet. You can win a lot or you can lose a lot too. Are you brave enough to deal with this risk?

I even saw somebody who sold his house for BTC. That's very risky thing to do. Bitcoin is unpredictable. You can't tell what may happen and in investing, you probably should use your 'extras' not the money you badly needed.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
yron51

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:51:32 PM

We need this for our daily lifestyle to help our society be rich and to help poor if you have a bitcoin. unfortunately bitcoin is dumping Sad sad to know that bitcoin still downing #newbiehere. So that bitcoin is important also to rise for the income of other hardworking peoples like me Smiley
lequocvuongpro

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:22:30 PM

Bitcoin is the largest virtual currency, so it is bitcoin that we have a large amount of money, bitcoin easy to sell, easy to sell. So getting bitcoin is a necessity for us. BTCBTC
cutiecez05

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:29:31 PM

We need bitcoin because it really helps us in so many ways but it doesn't mean that we have to got addicted to it.. We also have to know how to use bitcoin properly as how we value our properties.. As we earn out of bitcoin, we should also know our limitations and ends only on trading it not on selling our private properties.

Hmei777

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:37:49 PM

if you only work for bitcoin and there is no job you tekuni other than bitcoin, bitcoin really you need. I also really need bitcoin because the job I just tekuni just bitcoin.
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:14:19 PM

For me we really need bitcoin because it is the best way of earning money because its value may up and down. When it is down, it is the best time to buy more bitcoin because we can earn more bitcoin and sell it when the price is up to get more profit. For those who want to have more bitcoin without any investing a bitcoin. Join an ICO or bounty campaign. When they release the token your reward it will convert into a bitcoin and when you have a bitcoin, hold it until it grows up its value.
Vin183~

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:19:02 PM

Because bitcoin is very profitable for us. So some people can become millionaires with bitcoin. and I've seen some people around me who have become millionaires because of bitcoin.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:36:10 PM

We don't really need bitcoin. I mean bitcoin is a cryptocurrency it is not money or fiat but if you want to invest and take risk ,you may invest . Because there is also a chance to earn profit and you may also lose your money. This is not really we need but ypu have a choice if you want to have it. Just always remember this , invest only whay you can affort to lose.
s0beit

Activity: 556

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:39:20 PM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.

We really need it as a long term investment. We all know that bitcoin has provided as a lot of great things in life. t has been a source of income for many of us and actually a full time job for some users. We need it as another pathway to success. It helped us in many ways and I believe that it would still help us more in the future.
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:05:34 PM

I see when I was first in the world of crypto in the brain also think like you, doubted bitcoin and asked if it was bitcoin.
But this time when seeing bitcoin has a good price, I think bitcoin is very effective for income and income.
It has been proven that bitcoin is a promising source of income, even without the capital of many member stories that earn up to thousands of dollars per month, what happens with bitcoin should be a consideration for governments to legalize bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
HitbtcSCAM

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:24:42 PM

Why do we need freedom?
Bkjones

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:28:55 PM

Hey i am Bkjones  Smiley ! It havs been approved income source as cryptocurrency or digital currency. Some Countries Ban Bitcoin Without any Meaningful reason!
nelsledma

Activity: 572

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:45:20 AM

i will realy need bitcoin because  bitcoin ful fill our daily life needs
Almost all of us want to have more money in their lives because money is the only thing which can help us in meeting all our needs and wants. This is actually the main reason for opting of bitcoin by so many people in this much period of time as they all know this fact that once they will invest their money into bitcoin, they will later on be able to get 10 times greater profit which will help them in having a comfortable lives.
reyzel27

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:56:13 AM

I think bitcoin was created to make our lives better than yesterday in this system.actually,we really don't need bitcoin for buying our need because bitcoin has been developed the value increase fastly.and also people love to use bitcoin because no one has control over it.no company no governments.
Taskford

Activity: 2590
Merit: 805

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:11:18 AM

We need bitcoin because we need an investment that is really something and not the investment that is boring and useless in the long run, bitcoin is a really great investment because of the technology and the fast price changes in the market that really gives huge return or profit in our investment and that is the reason i think why we really need bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:27:21 AM

Bitcoin is the word of mouth for every one so we  can't ignore the importance of bitcoin it is important for us and for the bitcoin users now the bitcoin community is increasing day by day and it is now used by the both genders male and female they are now coming to the bitcoin use and the bitcoin community is mostly by the highly educated people of the world they are well knowledgeable and the market analyst so that's why most of the senior people get started the bitcoin trading.

RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:34:07 AM

From what I know it was created to have anonymous payment directly between buyer and seller online. Just another mode of payment that has a finite number of supply which adds to its price in the market. Lately it's being compared to gold due to this and since we are living in the digital world now, bitcoin may as well be gold.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: