Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:18:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 3793 times)
MomoMirai10

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:55:42 AM

Many of users in this platform is to earn money in an easiest way. In this kind of forum the users earning their money by posting any topics. But most of people nowadays tends to earn bitcoin. It is because of its popularity and the rapid growing of its value. It is not important to have or to earn bitcoins.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:49:19 AM

Well for me Bitcoin is a new and enhance way of earning and investing for the future. Nobody is controlling it, that's why more people are confident on it. It is not really a necessity but it is something that has and will change lives of a lot of people.
Of course the world was still intact there, when we didn’t used bitcoin but the point is we have to make ourselves aware of the fact that the world now need a need a currency because of the number of factors and of course security lies above them all. The physical currency can be traced, can be stolen much more easily than the cryptocurrency.

The core objective to introduce cryptocurrency was to remove all these factors and we have experienced that the bitcoin was well able to solve all these problems.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:49:58 PM
Merited by nakauten (1)

Actually in our generation all things are with technology so we should able to level up our system.
We need bitcoin in order to have a centralize system to promote fast, cheaper and efficient transaction in all means of commercial trade in the whole world.
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:06:55 PM

I think we need bitcoin to usher ina new era of finance and money in general. Bitcoin goes back to the early days of exchange of value wherein the two parties invlolved are the one's responsible for their transaction just like in barter. Remember barter is the exchange of goods and services as per your agreement. Then came in metals, precious metals, nuggets, coin, stamped coins which changed the world back then. After that came paper money backed by gold and silver, which was outdated by the free flowing model wherein the paper is just based on trust on the sovereign country of issuer, basically an i owe you. Then it is computerized for efficiency and record keeping. Now, money is evolving and bitcoin sets that pace. Best of all that came, peer to peer, no intermediaries, and no control by banks or govt but fees for miners for keeping the system running, and fast as compared to money transfers locally and internationally.
zefirka26

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:22:22 PM

Haм дeйcтвитeльнo нyжeн биткoйн, пoтoмy чтo oн пpocт в иcпoльзoвaнии, и мoжнo быcтpo coвepшaть paзличныe oпepaции мeждy cтpaнaми.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:40:19 PM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.

Well, only small minded people will be judging you(that's for sure). Because clearly, this is a great topic that can make a very  healthy discussion that is open for all the crypto lovers out there. But let me correct you op, bitcoins or any other cryptos out there are things that we really do not need(well at least for now). It is just something that we just want. Simply because most of the time, people see this as an easy to get ticket to being rich. Which is pretty stupid if you ask me.  But even saying so, i think i have already been brainwashed because i too am seing cryptos as a great way to earn bucks.
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:46:04 PM

We need bitcoin because we need an investment that is really something and not the investment that is boring and useless in the long run, bitcoin is a really great investment because of the technology and the fast price changes in the market that really gives huge return or profit in our investment and that is the reason i think why we really need bitcoin.
Everything must have saturated time. Then will appear a new generation more effective and in accordance with the times. Bitcoin is present and able to overcome the limitations on previous instruments of payment and investment. Bitcoin provides the freedom of a decentralized system that had not previously existed. This is an update, we need it for a better life.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:51:10 AM

Bitcoin is the largest virtual currency, so it is bitcoin that we have a large amount of money, bitcoin easy to sell, easy to sell. So getting bitcoin is a necessity for us. BTCBTC
The way bitcoin has brought revolution to the world of cryptocurrency and the way it is affecting our lives is an indication that the world needs it now. People with even no professional degrees are getting benefit from it and it is source of income for many families, hence it is important for the economy of the country as well. Although the prices are low nowadays but that doesn’t mean this situation will remain forever, the prices will increase and many people dependent on bitcoin will start getting benefit from it again.
Nabobs Robi

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:15:28 AM

Bitcoin is  special need to improve the life of the world and people. But, Bitcoin is the only medium to easily change life.
KingsparK

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:09:46 AM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.

For me, we really need bitcoin specially if we have a financial problem or you want to earn money. Investing your money in bitcoin can give you a high profit and it also can make your money multiply. We need bitcoin because it can help us in many ways like me, I am a student as of now and bitcoin helps me in my educational expenses like tuition fees and also with the help of bitcoin I can now give money to my parents.
Yeah it is an independent currency and no one has any control over bitcoin so it is the main reason why price of bitcoin is increasing very high with every passing day. Now it has great potential to make your investment more than double and so if we will invest in bitcoin it will allow us to have bright future indeed. Making income with bitcoin is not very hard now if you have capital to invest and time to wait more than price of bitcoin will be more than this.
Patadong

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:13:43 AM

Because so many people love to use bitcoin and bitcoin is the number one that helping us to our life's and getting us trough property.

gabinsight

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 11:45:28 AM

Right now Bitcoin is "Changing Lifes"... By investor wisely Bitcoin tends to rotate funds around the world.
Laokong

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:50:38 PM

Bitcoin changing life really Big!
Bitcoin is helping our life.

humayan

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:54:59 PM

we really need bitcoin for developing financial condition.
viarathel

Activity: 243
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:12:35 PM

For those who have bitcoin it can greatly help their financial life, because a person's bitcoin can benefit and also be able to transform a person's life into a decent and fulfilled all the needs of that person. So I personally need a bitcoin that can help me and I can invest and get the benefits the easy way. With bitcoin I can earn money for my daily needs and for my future.
AmeSakibimasu

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:23:52 PM

Why do we really need bitcoin? Bitcoin is one reason to change your life because you can earn money, you can also use your money to build or start a business but some reason here is the expenses in our house bitcoin can help to pay the bills and needs of our family and its already a big help for those people who in need .
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:26:12 PM

We need bitcoin for so many reasons, we need bitcoin for payment of good and services,also we need bitcoin for settlement of debt, or give to our relatives and love one, we also need bitcoin to  donate  to the poor and orphan.
Generalbablita

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:28:52 PM

There's always the need for anonimity and flexibility.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:31:52 PM

We really need bitcoin  in our daily life situations. Like when it comes to working it really helps alot when you can work at home and still getting some earnings. Other than that it helps me through my expenses like the bills we need to pay monthly and basic needs everyday.
bitcoindian

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:35:09 PM

world is changing and debt from govt hold on citizens is increasing in number every single day so we need decentralised money in people control
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: