Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:08:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 3795 times)
Layonk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:25:07 AM

Primarily, additional income is the main reason why we need bitcoin. Sooner or later, I believe BTC stored in our wallet can be you used to pay for bills, debts, e-loading services and others. With that condition, the salary received from our regular job,if there's any, can be save up for our children's future.
The income that I get fron bitcoin is my main reason why I really need bitcoin in my life. We have our own individual interpretation on this matter but I bet that when it comes to the profit we have all the same reason. We have this faith that bitcoin could turn all our dream success into reality and also our dream financial freedom be achieve as long as we have the energy to enjoy the profit that we have gain.

I have no doubt that most people need bitcoin because of the income like what you think.
Financial freedom is include in the purpose but its just easy to talk and hard to realize it. The other reason is also bitcoin can be used as currency that anyone really want this happen.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:25:29 AM

Bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency and it is good to have it since you can use it for fast transactions all over the world
Maybe that is right and maybe that is wrong. Bitcoin is not a fixed cryptocurrency that will offer your fast transactions because sometimes its network is being fully crowded that makes the transaction very slow that it takes a lot of hours before it gets a confirmation and get fully processed and fully send it to the receiver so i think that bitcoin is still not the strongest cryptocurrency and being the strongest is not always based on price and popularity. It is all about the technology of its own.
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:26:14 AM

Primarily, additional income is the main reason why we need bitcoin. Sooner or later, I believe BTC stored in our wallet can be you used to pay for bills, debts, e-loading services and others. With that condition, the salary received from our regular job,if there's any, can be save up for our children's future.
As i take bitcoin i think why i need bitcoins is because i am taking it as a form of investment to improve my wealth i feel this as the best form of investment decision one can make in this digital world of making digital investments i found this as one of the best and i won't have to wait for longer period of time to get profit so is the reason i choose bitcoins over any other forms of investments.
BitPlace

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:27:04 AM

As i take bitcoin i think why i need bitcoins is because i am taking it as a form of investment to improve my wealth i feel this as the best form of investment decision one can make in this digital world of making digital investments i found this as one of the best and i won't have to wait for longer period of time to get profit so is the reason i choose bitcoins over any other forms of investments.
We need bitcoin because of lots of purposes.Some reason  why bitcoin we really need they can help.They can give a good strategy in terms in transaction of money.They will make your grow and also a profit.Bitcoin can also our sources of a money,an income of some person.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:27:31 AM

We need bitcoin because is a peer-to-peer electronic currency that is anonymous, fast, and decentralized. Bitcoin transactions are instant and more cheaper compared to the traditional banking system. Bitcoin also offers privacy and freedom to people where everyone can take full control over their money.  

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Kaattu1

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:29:54 AM

Yes ,we need a good future.Every successful new technology undergoes a Cambrian Era-style explosion of growth in which we try to use it for everything.A blockchain is a cryptographically protected distributed ledger—it’s what protects you or anyone else from making a copy of that Bitcoin you just bought. You’ve probably heard about the popularity of blockchain tech in the financial business. In fact, anything that you can make a list of, you can manage with blockchains.
MLBBPLG

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:39:12 AM

bitcoins are created to add assets in a global currency.
I think 30% bitcoin is useful to me and 70% original currency is also very useful to me.
so I prefer the original currency because it is absolute (the price will not go down)
Shipitcinvova

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:50:10 AM

To begin with it is necessary to remind of importance of storage in a secret of personal keys, after all with their help the malefactor has an opportunity to dispose of a coin of the user at own discretion.
Rustandy

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:37:09 AM

I think we really need bitcoin, because the transaction process is faster than the banks in general when paying checks from other banks to our own banks that usually wait a few days to make sure your funds are really there, bitcoin is not decentralized either which means that we are not centered on one institution or individual, we can have it, no authority has control over bitcoin, so the bank can not take it, maybe bitcoin is a big advantage for those who are convinced by the weakness of the traditional bank system today.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:17:30 PM

We need bitcoin to start the new version that we awaited before. The innovation that brings our society to become well-developed and people who are very successful in their own respective lives.
webosftw

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:23:33 PM

We really need bitcoin, because it gives us chance to earn. That it can provides our needs in our everyday life, and it has many opportunities. We need bitcoin because we can invest anytime. It helps us to improves our financial, and its easy to use anytime or everywhere.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:27:43 PM

You are into crypto for a decent and you've asked that question!!
It was created for the anonymity of transactions, long distance transfers.

And the short answer to your question ---> There are networks like ripple which confirms transactions in 10 seconds but which coin would you consider? a coin which is around for 3-4 yrs or which is around for almost 8 yrs now?
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:41:04 PM

I really need it because  i believe  that i can earn more with crypto than the usual work in the office.  I believe  that bitcoin will help me to achieve my goals after my school days. 

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:52:31 PM

Why do we really need bitcoin? We really need bitcoin, because it gives us chance to earn. That it can provides our needs in our everyday life and The innovation that brings our society to become well-developed and people who are very successful in life. You’ve probably heard about the popularity of blockchain tech in the financial business. That's all i know
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:54:47 PM

We really need bitcoin, because it gives us chance to earn. That it can provides our needs in our everyday life, and it has many opportunities. We need bitcoin because we can invest anytime. It helps us to improves our financial, and its easy to use anytime or everywhere.
It is also very helpful in giving us a convenient way to run our business and its financial system. With it we can send our money to every portion of the world without any restriction. The fees of transaction is also very lower than any bank or any payment processor which is another plus point and the reason which attract us to bitcoin and make it important for us. The speed of transaction also make our business more better as we send money within a few minutes to any portion of the world and no matter how much are their amount.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:58:48 PM

Off course yes, we really need bitcoin because bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency and having a bitcoin can totally help us to improves our status in life bitcoin can really help us to be very rich in the future and having a bitcoin and holdung it before this year will end is the best thing to do because the price of it can reached even more than $20k.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:06:30 PM

Off course yes, we really need bitcoin because bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency and having a bitcoin can totally help us to improves our status in life bitcoin can really help us to be very rich in the future and having a bitcoin and holdung it before this year will end is the best thing to do because the price of it can reached even more than $20k.
Yes I agree on that bitcoin is the most amazing coin in crypto currency today. It helps many people around who live in a life under the poverty line. We really need this bitcoin in order for is to support our daily needs in life, because if there is no bitcoin, maybe we should work overtime everyday.
clarkey2013

Activity: 310

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:08:39 PM

We need Bitcoin because it is giving us a golden opportunity to earn an extra income online, and it is also growing up our savings for the emergency cases. Personally I need it too because it is essential for trading , and i make trades daily almost, and most exchangers support BTC mainly.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:11:38 PM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.

No one will get interested on bitcoins if the value in the market is very low, the reason why people is keep on investing in cryptocurrency is the expensive prices in the market and the also the volatility that makes the bitcoins good for long term investment.
raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:08:50 AM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.
we don't really need bitcoin as far as I know. me personally I find my self a way to get money and my friend introduced me to bitcoin
at first I have doubt because of many news about bitcoin that it is a scam or what but as the time goes by and seeing my friend making money, I said why should i will let a try. and after 3 months I get the bitcoin basics and literate my self by searching and reading and after 3 months I get my .4 ETH which is now I am using for trading. I think people became attracted and go to buy bitcoin because of hype . enjoy earning
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: