Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:12:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 3784 times)
lealyn18

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:06:19 AM

In every step everybody needs money and other way people love to use bitcoin, because no one has control over it, no company no government.
I personally believe bitcoin, will keep growing and growing and is not going to stop anytime soon, people think bitcoin is going to burst as soon as it goes down $1000, but that's not the case. it goes up and down but at the end of the day, it keeps on going up and up.
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:10:43 AM

bitcoin is very important in my life especially knowing if there is a bitcoin in the future so I am very confident bitcoin can make my life as well as many people who use and hold bitcoin many things to help me get bitcoin especially to help with my family

Rosscy

Activity: 243

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:02:08 AM

Although the Bitcoin network first emerged in early January 2009, or about 9 years ago, the prestige of digital currency or cryptocurrency is beginning to thrill the glory of the mainstream currency. However, many people still do not understand why they should keep trying to use.

Why use bitcoin? Here are some of my reasons why I need bitcoin and are involved in Bitcoin. Bitcoin transactions can happen instantaneously if the transaction has a "zero-confirmation", which means the trader takes the risk of receiving unconfirmed transactions by blockchain, a kind of Bitcoin transaction confirmation technology. Alternatively, they can hold about ten minutes if a merchant needs a Bitcoin transaction to be confirmed.

And another one, there's no inflation in the bitcoin world, Bitcoin is designed to have the maximum amount of coins. Only 21 million Bitcoin ever made according to the original mechanism. That is, after that the amount of Bitcoin will not increase, so inflation is not a problem. In fact, deflation when the price of goods and services falls and the value of money increases is more likely to occur in the world of Bitcoin.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:52:58 PM

I really need bitcoin because it is my hope to improve my life. And as a investment is important because it is a cash cow that you need specially when you are in a thight period of your life because anytime you can withdraw your capital full or even a partial that is a big advantage of bitcoin compair to other business or in other investment. I need bitcoin because it helps me in achieving my dreams and goals because all we know that we can earn more money or more than on your regular salary. We need bitcoin because I believe time will come it will more usefull so if you will stored and hold now you will get more benefits in the future.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:57:09 PM

I need bitcoin, because bitcoin gives me an advantage, and bitcoin can I use for a source of income. I feel better since the arrival of bitcoin in my life, it all feels easier and more fulfilled in all the necessities of my life. From here, now and then bitcoin became the most important thing in my life.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:07:16 PM

The goal is to serve customers in a fast, easy, convenient and economical manner and can be used on nearly every country in the world. Bitcoin is more of a commodity for investors. Furthermore Bitcoin is born and developed non-governmentally so it will not be bound by any organization or regulation. Bitcoin users do not need to use their real identity to ensure the safety of users ... So many people want Bitcoin will become an official currency used in the market.
Cyberdapps

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:07:47 PM

this is the future ! you cant stop evolution
TRON0824

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:15:47 PM

From now bitcoin is my source of my income . but in other part bitcoin is the Future to us .
HPQ.IO

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 02:18:04 PM

Need.
With OVERregulated banking system and more and more unfavorable laws and regulations in international banking and finances we do need an alternative system.
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:22:26 PM

BTC has been defined as digital gold, so you can imagine how valuable digital gold is.

Saveralll

Activity: 365

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:35:54 PM

What we need is not Bitcoin or any other sort of currency, but a system to be able to give value and trade at a fair price. The blockchain is a technology being used for trading and such alternative form it's what people need or desire, not Bitcoin itself, without Bitcoin the system would be worse, but there are several alt-coins who can do the job just as fine.
if you do not need bitcoin then what do you need?.surely we need both, system and bitcoin/other virtual currencies that we need.if there is no bitcoin then there is no such system,and if there is no currency then there will be no blockchain as a transaction tool.
kimdomingo

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:37:39 PM

We need bitcoin because we are now living in a fast-paced world or environment where in the use of technology is increasing and has a high demand from almost all kind of industries. Bitcoin litetally promotes the wide use of high technology and time will come that almost all people are using bitcoin.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:43:42 PM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.
Of course! We really need bitcoin because bitcoin is now playing a important role in our economy and in our society. There are now many people who are depending to the bitcoin because of the benefits that the bitcoin giving to us.
talal8901

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:46:23 PM

it's an excellent way to transfer money without the limitations that exist in the current currency exchange system.
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:05:03 PM

With the times that have been as advanced as today, it is appropriate if we need effective and efficient technology in supporting transactions and currency exchange. Bitcoin has provided many benefits gained by its users, ranging from they can feel the transaction process is very fast and accurate. Users can make investments with bitcoin too, and it's really getting people interested in joining and prioritizing bitcoin in their lives.
The world will be shaken if it knows the bitcoin will collapse. Because many people already love bitcoin and make bitcoin as a place to get their money.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:12:11 PM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.

I need bitcoin because bitcoin I can use to save money at once for investment, bitcoin has benefited me, and I believe in the future bitcoin will be able to be a bearer of change for me.
mihir2018

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:13:04 PM

I would like to know more about the crypto currency. Want to know how the crypt will benefit us and we will take it. Want to know more details about the crypto? By acquiring knowledge about the crypt, we gain experience and move on to progress.We can make our future from Bitcoin. Besides, using the crypto can earn many benefits in our daily lives.
alexlee4694

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:17:30 PM

I really don't know why created bitcoin but I know satosi nakamoto created bitcoin.we need it to pave the way for the future of currency. In the near future the majority of currency will officially become digital. bitcoin is a digital currency.
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:55:49 PM

Bitcoin - the main contender for a rank of world currency in the future. It will become possible, bitcoin what will simplify the international relations.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:09:09 PM

I also feel like you are experiencing. I also wondered as you asked. but I do not really care about things like that because for me bitcoin really helps me in my life so that I become sufficiency.
i got interested recently because of the profit that we can get in bitcoin so i think thats the real reason why now we need bitcoin and also we need this because in the near future this gonna be one of our need to buy so we really need bitcoin in our life
You are right new age is going to be the age of bitcoin as more and more people are interesting bitcoin n and as time passing everything is getting very digital, so we should store some bitcoin for our coming days, I think in future we will see the price of bitcoin as very high but then for us price will be very high and we will not become affording, so buy now we are living in new era, bitcoin is getting expensive so to live better life you will have to invest in bitcoin right now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: