Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:11:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18)  (Read 25529 times)
bineva17

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:42:05 AM

Too much hype with Paymon for now! How we will divide Paymon hardcap between 6k investors  Huh Huh Huh just 8 000 000 USD and you also want messanger...May be you also plan increase hardcap Huh
8500000 $ is a hard cap of the first round. There will be 3 rounds in total, the ICO will last until April or may. But I could be wrong
yes only $ 8,500,000 first round, but they could increase the Hard Cup for the first round and reduce for the second and third)
I wonder what is the aim of splitting sale for 3 parts? Or all of them with different bonuses? Devs if we have $8.5 kk for the first round, so what is the total hard cap for all three round? Thank you.
The goal is to show the dynamics of the project development to investors
Yes, all with different bonuses
Hardcap $ 50,000 000 for all 3 stages

Sorry but it's a waste of time since I saw this. You guys should implement it right in the first page. I thought it were $8 millions and about to give it a try.

ICOs are no gold mine anymore. Asking for $50 millions for an initial ERC20 token with only bright promises is too much.

Not to be offensive, but we all know how Estonian company like Agrello performed. The very promising project turned out to be one of the worst ICO ever, even in the golden age of ICO.

With the big bonus and high hard cap, we may see a (heavy) drop in price once Paymon listed on exchanges.

Though I'm leaving, I wish you guys the best of luck. Pardon for the straight words.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:22:23 AM

devs why on the site the counter of the collected means leaves only downwards? eth and btc courses came to those values ​​that were at the beginning of your ICO
Paymon (OP)

Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:05:35 AM

devs why on the site the counter of the collected means leaves only downwards? eth and btc courses came to those values ​​that were at the beginning of your ICO
Not yet come) Wink
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:13:50 AM

Who knows how much money was collected during the pre-sale? Or is it classified information?)))
You can check blockchain bro and count it by yourself.
And why such difficulties? Can't this information just be published? Why the secrecy? Openness of information on the contrary in my opinion attracts investors.
We have everything on the site shown)
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:28:57 AM

Too much hype with Paymon for now! How we will divide Paymon hardcap between 6k investors  Huh Huh Huh just 8 000 000 USD and you also want messanger...May be you also plan increase hardcap Huh
8500000 $ is a hard cap of the first round. There will be 3 rounds in total, the ICO will last until April or may. But I could be wrong
yes only $ 8,500,000 first round, but they could increase the Hard Cup for the first round and reduce for the second and third)
I wonder what is the aim of splitting sale for 3 parts? Or all of them with different bonuses? Devs if we have $8.5 kk for the first round, so what is the total hard cap for all three round? Thank you.

Sorry but it's a waste of time since I saw this. You guys should implement it right in the first page. I thought it were $8 millions and about to give it a try.

ICOs are no gold mine anymore. Asking for $50 millions for an initial ERC20 token with only bright promises is too much.

Not to be offensive, but we all know how Estonian company like Agrello performed. The very promising project turned out to be one of the worst ICO ever, even in the golden age of ICO.

With the big bonus and high hard cap, we may see a (heavy) drop in price once Paymon listed on exchanges.

Though I'm leaving, I wish you guys the best of luck. Pardon for the straight words.

Why such pessimism? Bonuses are not big. A softcap is collected. There are some basic money for the development of the project.
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:50:15 AM

Why such pessimism? Bonuses are not big. A softcap is collected. There are some basic money for the development of the project.
At us in general all is excellent!
Crypto_116

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:18:49 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - project has been successfully listed on FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/paymon

Dear Team,

We find your project interesting but at the same time we are unable to find an info about your team at https://paymon.org/ as it should be visible for everyone.
When you can provide us with a link we surely increase your rating.

If you have any further question do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Foxico Team

You gave a high assessment of the project, and how is this assessment formed ? expert opinion? or opinion of a team foxico?
appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:56:06 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
       \@/

Dear Team,

We find your project interesting but at the same time we are unable to find an info about your team at https://paymon.org/ as it should be visible for everyone.

Best regards,

Foxico Team

thanks, it helps the project to develop. People learn about it faster
solobemx

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:59:17 PM

How to get Paymon? Is my first post in bitcointalk.
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:59:41 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
       \@/

Dear Team,

Best regards,

Foxico Team

Are you exchange team member or what? That's great to hear about listing while projects at its ICO stage. Hope more exchanges to come.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:53:43 PM

Guys why investments raised on presale decreased on your website? Is it because of market down trend or what? Explain please to investors.
Most likely this is due to a fall in the rate of btc or eth, as the investment is made precisely by these currencies. But it is strange that the ICO after 3 days did not reach at least 1kk $. The project is interesting to the community. Apparently need to wait until the whales come.
Let's hope that the bottom we have already groped and the market unfolds. In this case, the 1kk will only gain on the growth of the cryptocurrency in which they have invested. I look forward to the end of the Lunar new year and the return on investment from Asia.
it look that we are already seeing the recovery of the market and the influx of new investment. But still it takes some time to confirm the positive trend
It could be a temporary upswing only because of those vague news from the SEC and CFTC. Difficult to judge what comes next I believe.
why do you think that is? perhaps this is the reversal that will lead bitcoin to 20-30k $. We all understand what cryptocurrency really is an amazing and unpredictable thing.
Need more time for all trading indicators to show a positive trend then many or all traders will start buying and after them all usually people who sold the cryptocurrency at a loss. But we will definitely see bitcoin more than 20,000 dollars in this year
I really want to believe it, but a lot of bad news lately. As far as I know there has not been such a strong btc drop in the last 3-4 years. Therefore, it is difficult to predict what will happen in the future.
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:07:58 PM

The team works tirelessly, it is very noticeable. Today I saw in etherscan paymon token with own logo.
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:32:07 PM

Who knows how much money was collected during the pre-sale? Or is it classified information?)))
And why such difficulties? Can't this information just be published? Why the secrecy? Openness of information on the contrary in my opinion attracts investors.

There is no difficulty in finding the address of the smart-contract.

Go to any ETH-explorer and enter into the field "search" a name of needed project. So You can find absolutely any contract that developers have tied to the name of their project.

https://ethplorer.io/  - try to write "Paymon" in the search bar and You'll see for yourself.
Vint.Cerf

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:03:15 PM

This is nice idea but waiting for more details I hope whitepaper in English version will be published soon. Any info about team members who is behind this project and how you will develop this platform.

In an hour there will be a new site, which is more informative. And also WP on Friday. Wink

yes, looks interesting.
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:41:55 PM

The team works tirelessly, it is very noticeable. Today I saw in etherscan paymon token with own logo.
also noticed, at lease they do bother about it, not like the others.
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:07:59 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
       \@/

Dear Team,

Best regards,

Foxico Team
You can also see the information on this link https://ico.paymon.org/ here you will find all the necessary information for replenishment of the missing information about the team

goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:31:40 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - project has been successfully listed on FOXICO ...
       \@/

Are you exchange team member or what? That's great to hear about listing while projects at its ICO stage. Hope more exchanges to come.

I don`t think so. ICOs are very popular today, so we have a lot of ICOs trackers that post their announcment about ICO adding in each thread of this forum. This one called FOXICO I think soon we will see whole zoo of this services...platypusICO, ant-bearICO ...
BeenieMan

Activity: 161

ProximaX

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:01:25 AM

There is no difficulty in finding the address of the smart-contract.

Go to any ETH-explorer and enter into the field "search" a name of needed project. So You can find absolutely any contract that developers have tied to the name of their project.

https://ethplorer.io/  - try to write "Paymon" in the search bar and You'll see for yourself.
Yeap and it is pretty easy to learn before made an contribution in any ICO!
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:20:57 AM

I do not share your pessimism, the project has already reached the soft cap and in any case will develop, even if it does not take the hard cap.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:04:54 AM

During the presale, more than $500k was collected. At the current stage ICO collected about 400k$, thus softcap has been reached.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: