Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:10:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18)  (Read 25529 times)
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:25:43 PM

Hello Paymon team! Your ICO has been successfully featured in the White Rabbit ICO Discovery App, as well as on our website. You can check it out here: https://www.whiterabbiticos.com/icos/paymon-pmnt

You can also find your ICO project listed in our app available on iOS or Android
Very good project, this will make it easier to covert fiat currency to cryptocurrency. I like the concept in this project and hope this project will be success. I like projects that want to create their own network of blockchain, I'm already tired of an endless number of tokens erc-20. I will keep my eye on it.
you have made excellent conclusions. Projects that create their own blockchain a head taller than competitors. Pamon must fly up to the end of the year and please own investors. I hope that I was not mistaken in them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:29:01 AM

yes, everything is right! we need that time to attract new inverstors, start achieving our goals from roadmap, and also make progress in development!

So what`s plan? Who will you attract new joiners ti your ICO? I mean strategy of marketing

Lol. You think the team will tell you its marketing strategy? No project will ever say anything like that. Such information is not disclosed to ordinary passers-by.
Klater1901

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:36:18 AM

yes, everything is right! we need that time to attract new inverstors, start achieving our goals from roadmap, and also make progress in development!

So what`s plan? Who will you attract new joiners ti your ICO? I mean strategy of marketing

Lol. You think the team will tell you its marketing strategy? No project will ever say anything like that. Such information is not disclosed to ordinary passers-by.
Naturally. There is no need to share such information here. The main thing is that there is a clear thought-out strategy.
Trader-master

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:14:23 AM

Hello Paymon team! Your ICO has been successfully featured in the White Rabbit ICO Discovery App, as well as on our website. You can check it out here: https://www.whiterabbiticos.com/icos/paymon-pmnt

You can also find your ICO project listed in our app available on iOS or Android
Very good project, this will make it easier to covert fiat currency to cryptocurrency. I like the concept in this project and hope this project will be success. I like projects that want to create their own network of blockchain, I'm already tired of an endless number of tokens erc-20. I will keep my eye on it.
you have made excellent conclusions. Projects that create their own blockchain a head taller than competitors. Pamon must fly up to the end of the year and please own investors. I hope that I was not mistaken in them.
I fully support your opinion. I have already written that projects with their blockchain have a number of advantages over the others. and of course this, among other things, indicates the seriousness of the team's intentions.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:05:07 AM

I am watching the fundraising at the current stage of the ICO and the picture that I see now disappoints me. I expected that the project will collect at least 5kk $at the 1st stage of ICO

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:37:15 AM

I am watching the fundraising at the current stage of the ICO and the picture that I see now disappoints me. I expected that the project will collect at least 5kk $at the 1st stage of ICO

I'm also not happy with the project's fees. I wanted to invest money, but everything slowed down. I'm watching now.
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:54:31 PM

I'm also not happy with the project's fees. I wanted to invest money, but everything slowed down. I'm watching now.

I believe that everything is fine, I have already invested and will wait.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:59:08 PM

What's bothering you, friends? Softcap has been reached, that is, the project in any case will live. The less tokens the higher their price. Don't be afraid to invest
appraiser

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:35:48 PM

What's bothering you, friends? Softcap has been reached, that is, the project in any case will live. The less tokens the higher their price. Don't be afraid to invest

Yes, I have already made a decision. I will invest. And I have several more projects, to which I look closely.

Gamerholic

Activity: 843
Merit: 255

8V Global | 8v.com

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:38:18 PM

Can anyone say whether there is any analysis of Paymon's competitors? Are there any risks associated with the fact that Pavel Durov suggested in his Telegramm product? How many have already collected the project and how can an ordinary investor and forum participant help him? I like the project I want to know more about it.

▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████            ██████▀▀
     █████▀      ▀███████████▌          ██████
    ▐████         ██████    ██         ██████
     ████▄      ▄██████████ ▐█▌       ██████
      ▀████████████▀▀ ▐████▌ ██      ██████
   ▄▄█████████████▄    █████ ▐█▌    ██████
 ▄█████▀▀     ▀▀████▄  ▐████▌ ██   ██████
▄████▀          █████   █████ ▐█▌ ██████
█████           █████   ▐████▌ ████████          ▄█▀▀▄   ▄█▀▀█▄   ▄█▄███▄▄███▄
█████▄        ▄█████     █████ ▐██████          ██      ██    ██  ██  ▀██  ▀██
 ▀████████████████▀      ▐████▌ █████     ▄▄▄   ██▄  ▄  ▀█▄  ▄█▀  ██   ██   ██
   ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄              ▀y
   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄▀     ▀▄▀▄  ▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▄▀  ▀   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
 ▄  j▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀a       ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  c▀
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀        ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄
       ▄▀▄▀▄▀          ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄
        ▀▄ ▄ ▄         ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄e ▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄    ▀▄▀▄  ▀
           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀        ▄▀▄ ▄ ▀▄▀
            ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀       ▀▄▀   ▄         ▄▀▄
             ▄▀▄▀          ▄▀  ▀         ▀▄▀▄▀
             ▄▀▄                             ▀  ▀▄
            ▀▄▀                                 ▀
YOUR GLOBAL DIGITAL ASSET EXCHANGE
███████     WEBSITE     |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM   ███████
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                                    ███
███                             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███                           ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███                           ██          ██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██
 ███████████████████  ███████ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ████████████████ ██          ██
           ▄█████████████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
          ███████████████████▄ ▀████▄▄████▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Coindest

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:37:00 PM

Can anyone say whether there is any analysis of Paymon's competitors? Are there any risks associated with the fact that Pavel Durov suggested in his Telegramm product? How many have already collected the project and how can an ordinary investor and forum participant help him? I like the project I want to know more about it.
if it is true, Pavel Durov collected a very large amount at the stage of private sale, but soon there will be a round of public sale. Most likely even before entering the exchange, they will be in the top 100 coins in the CVC rating it will be harder for them to make X's than Paymon  Grin
skyline_king

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:52:43 PM

Only possible tactics. Find, invest then believe! Incredibly but it`s work since 2009
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:04:13 AM

if it is true, Pavel Durov collected a very large amount at the stage of private sale, but soon there will be a round of public sale. Most likely even before entering the exchange, they will be in the top 100 coins in the CVC rating it will be harder for them to make X's than Paymon  Grin

They say, Durov wants to raise $ 3 billion for several rounds of ICO. Such a huge capitalization is very difficult to increase several times.
Zet-cripto

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:13:17 AM

They say, Durov wants to raise $ 3 billion for several rounds of ICO. Such a huge capitalization is very difficult to increase several times.
I do not think that Telegram will have a significant value on Paymon. There is generally still a lot of questions and uncertainties. So we should not mix everything.
icodigger

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:52:32 AM

if it is true, Pavel Durov collected a very large amount at the stage of private sale, but soon there will be a round of public sale. Most likely even before entering the exchange, they will be in the top 100 coins in the CVC rating it will be harder for them to make X's than Paymon  Grin

I do not think that Telegram will have a significant value on Paymon. There is generally still a lot of questions and uncertainties. So we should not mix everything.
And what about LitePay? They are also completely focused on providing a business with affordable methods of payment by crypto-currencies.
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:07:46 AM

if it is true, Pavel Durov collected a very large amount at the stage of private sale, but soon there will be a round of public sale. Most likely even before entering the exchange, they will be in the top 100 coins in the CVC rating it will be harder for them to make X's than Paymon  Grin

And what about LitePay? They are also completely focused on providing a business with affordable methods of payment by crypto-currencies.
I don't think Litepay supports the same features as Paymon. I was attracted by the versatility of this project. One app will include everything we need.
appraiser

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:59:12 AM

Can the member of the team say, what other marketing moves are planned? Now there is time for advertising.
skyline_king

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:29:05 PM

Can the member of the team say, what other marketing moves are planned? Now there is time for advertising.
I asked same question here. But team still did not answer on it. This is important.
appraiser

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:10:39 PM

I asked same question here. But team still did not answer on it. This is important.

Well, I watched the video of their performance on one of the blockchain metups

I think this is a normal strategy for popularizing the product and the project as a whole
uservalera

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:29:09 PM

the project is very promising in my opinion, and clearly deserves trust.
investment in the project at the moment does not look great, but the necessary minimum level already exists and there is still time.
Good advertising is needed, and it will raise this project to a high level
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: