Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:00:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18)  (Read 25529 times)
goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:16:22 AM

Are there any protections for early investors. Like are the values for each coin donated pegged to a certain number of PMNT tokens. If someone donated Litecoin a week ago, but it was dependent on the dollar value, someone donating today would receive more tokens, even with a lower bonus. If this is the case, it doesn't seem beneficial to invest early in this project as there is no added incentive, and with the market in it's current state, all coins are most likely to rise so the earlier investors that invested when the market was lower will be screwed by the current donation system.

usually the exchange ratio is fixed before the start of sales.
I think This is fixed here too and the user clearly knows how many tokens he will receive
Actually I don’t like progress bar of contributions that count founds in USD. You buy tokens for crypto not for fiat
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:27:56 PM

is there any news about the ICO? the team collected more than 500k $ on the first day of sales and then there was no investment, what could this be related to?
Paymon (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:43:16 PM

is there any news about the ICO? the team collected more than 500k $ on the first day of sales and then there was no investment, what could this be related to?
There were investments and still going on ... The rate just fell, that's all gone down
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:46:42 PM

Are there any protections for early investors. Like are the values for each coin donated pegged to a certain number of PMNT tokens. If someone donated Litecoin a week ago, but it was dependent on the dollar value, someone donating today would receive more tokens, even with a lower bonus. If this is the case, it doesn't seem beneficial to invest early in this project as there is no added incentive, and with the market in it's current state, all coins are most likely to rise so the earlier investors that invested when the market was lower will be screwed by the current donation system.
Your assumptions are based on the fact that the market will grow. Although the trend of falling is now in fact. And all logic collapses and turns into an extra bonus if the market continues to fall. Guess of the market movement is a thankless task. And investing in promising projects is quite the opposite.

The market has already begun to recover, bitcoin took the top at 9k$, I think by the end of March the price will be 14-15k$.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:55:00 PM

Your assumptions are based on the fact that the market will grow. Although the trend of falling is now in fact. And all logic collapses and turns into an extra bonus if the market continues to fall. Guess of the market movement is a thankless task. And investing in promising projects is quite the opposite.

The market has already begun to recover, bitcoin took the top at 9k$, I think by the end of March the price will be 14-15k$.
I really hope so, because recently the market is quite unstable. Well, the year should be promising, especially for the altcoins!
Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:13:11 PM

I showed my application to friends today, told about the project and asked me to speak out. They are interested and said that it's time to join the world of such projects before it's too late))) I think that the mistakes will be corrected in the course of the next time, I will send all the reports about the detected errors myself and my comrades in the comments to the play market. : Smiley

antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:21:05 PM

ICOmarks website put 8.1 / 10 points to the Paymon project. Excellent result, I'm even a little surprised by such high scores.

https://icomarks.com/ico/paymon
Yes, the ratings of this project are more than good. I hope these assessments were put objectively

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
icodigger

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:46:59 PM

I really hope so, because recently the market is quite unstable. Well, the year should be promising, especially for the altcoins!
Do you think that bitkoyn has already exhausted itself? I think this year it will show a new historical maximum.
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:55:57 PM

ICOmarks website put 8.1 / 10 points to the Paymon project. Excellent result, I'm even a little surprised by such high scores.

https://icomarks.com/ico/paymon
Yes, the ratings of this project are more than good. I hope these assessments were put objectively

Paymon earns excellent marks on various ratings to last week.

A lot of events are planned for this month and a half in addition to ICO.

appraiser

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:52:22 PM

Tell us how the conference was held in St. Petersburg on February 13

Did you speak?
what was the reaction of the audience?
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:47:18 PM

Why did you register your project in Estonia, what advantages does it give? I know that many projects are registered in Gibraltar, Singapore and Switzerland.

skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:06:36 PM

There were investments and still going on ... The rate just fell, that's all gone down
What is your real goal for 1-st round of ICO? Not hardcap but expected amount of contributions.
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:34:35 AM

I participate in the project only because I have studied it and I like it. Moreover, I am aware that something can fail at any stage of the roadmap. Investment is a risk, it is not necessary to forget about it. After all, where there is no risk and no profit.
Trader-master

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:49:01 AM

I participate in the project only because I have studied it and I like it. Moreover, I am aware that something can fail at any stage of the roadmap. Investment is a risk, it is not necessary to forget about it. After all, where there is no risk and no profit.
That's the right point of view. Absolute security does not exist. Many successful projects at the beginning of their work, too, was a risky investment. This is the essence of venture capital investment. But the profit from such projects can exceed all expectations.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
appraiser

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:37:17 AM

Will you release your tokens on time? Where is the list of participants?
Why not? After the successful completion of ico this is obvious. Lists of participants are never disclosed or what lists are you talking about?
I also do not remember that other ICO revealed the list of participants. Confidentiality in such matters should be. And why should you know this information?
Bitquence had list of participants. It included eth addresses and vol of contributed ETH. By the way number 1 in list  contributed 100 eth...about 350000 bqx. For now it costs $6 per one.

Bitquence - this was my first investment experience. I bought their tokens by 0.5 eth, because I liked the logo. And with surprise later learned that it's 20k dollars
neowne

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:27:56 AM

That's the right point of view. Absolute security does not exist. Many successful projects at the beginning of their work, too, was a risky investment. This is the essence of venture capital investment. But the profit from such projects can exceed all expectations.
Risks have always been and will be. Elementary, even investing in the bank's contribution is also a risk, it can break off, can change interest rates ... there is not much much different, a good idea is the key to success.
neowne

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:14:47 PM

Why not? After the successful completion of ico this is obvious. Lists of participants are never disclosed or what lists are you talking about?
I also do not remember that other ICO revealed the list of participants. Confidentiality in such matters should be. And why should you know this information?
Bitquence had list of participants. It included eth addresses and vol of contributed ETH. By the way number 1 in list  contributed 100 eth...about 350000 bqx. For now it costs $6 per one.

Bitquence - this was my first investment experience. I bought their tokens by 0.5 eth, because I liked the logo. And with surprise later learned that it's 20k dollars
cool experience :-) God grant that all projects turned out, all for the good.
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:38:08 PM

Bitquence had list of participants. It included eth addresses and vol of contributed ETH. By the way number 1 in list  contributed 100 eth...about 350000 bqx. For now it costs $6 per one.

Hah, I invested 0,7 eth end earnd 10 eth) good experience too
jorschs

Activity: 324
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:59:19 PM

Bitquence had list of participants. It included eth addresses and vol of contributed ETH. By the way number 1 in list  contributed 100 eth...about 350000 bqx. For now it costs $6 per one.

it seems to me, now, too, the bottom, the crypt should no longer fall, the time for invistations))
lethebao

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:10:22 PM

it seems to me, now, too, the bottom, the crypt should no longer fall, the time for invistations))

Hi. This is a good project. Just want to join this bouty to get reward
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: