Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:45:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18)  (Read 25529 times)
Bujuman

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:02:46 PM

People need everything at once and that would be better than all the others without spending energy and the application must attract to investors a lot of X
Golden rul - You should invest in every exchange and wallet project and you will get easy money )

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BeenieMan

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

ProximaX

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:15:32 PM

Practically each cryptocurrency is very convenient for payment. Just some are difficult with their inconvenient purses. This project want to give first of all convenience for dispatch and receipt of coins for ordinary users who do not want to have knowledge as well as that it is arranged in crypto-world.

Excellent name

Do You like Neo crypto currency?

I invest in each ICO on this platform.

Be careful with NEO too many questions to it decentralization and too many hype - Chinese ETH
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:43:08 AM

Practically each cryptocurrency is very convenient for payment. Just some are difficult with their inconvenient purses. This project want to give first of all convenience for dispatch and receipt of coins for ordinary users who do not want to have knowledge as well as that it is arranged in crypto-world.

Excellent name

Be careful with NEO too many questions to it decentralization and too many hype - Chinese ETH

Better pay your attention to Qtum, this is a very young and promising blockchain. The team even launched a node into the orbit of the Earth.  Shocked
ifirina

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:53:30 AM

I can not agree with the thesis - each cryptocurrency is good and convenient - the speed is an important element, and some currencies more than 2 hours and above.
for example bitcoin... sometimes the transaction takes almost a day.  Grin
Zet-cripto

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:43:16 AM

I can not agree with the thesis - each cryptocurrency is good and convenient - the speed is an important element, and some currencies more than 2 hours and above.
Ethereum is the same. And while the transfer is the price of a coin in plus or minus can change by 10% at all easily.
Trader-master

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:34:46 AM

People need everything at once and that would be better than all the others without spending energy and the application must attract to investors a lot of X
Golden rul - You should invest in every exchange and wallet project and you will get easy money )
I like that rule. The sphere of Finance is always closer to living money by definition))

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:06:05 AM

In other words for most of people! Just chek how many ETH owners support it blockchain. Who cares about blockchain pffff We just need free app in our phones
I really like XEM blockchain. Transactions within a few seconds with a minimum withdrawal fee.
Vadosovi4

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 06:56:47 AM

I take part in this project
appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:05:42 AM

I take part in this project

this is a good solution, I am confident that the project will make an excellent and functional platform, on which it will be convenient to work.
neowne

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:01:27 PM

Transaction length in a day is an unjustified risk. December showed this to everyone, when the course changed hourly.
jorschs

Activity: 324
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:11:29 PM

Guys, developers, well done! Only now the advertising is not enough ... Just my opinion that you need to promote the project. Good promotion. Quickly untwist.
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:16:47 PM

Does the team have experience in this sphere. A project with huge potential. I wish you international success and development. We will participate.
appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:53:33 PM

How about blockchain and technical protocols??
 I think they also have the right to be on this list
desertx

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:11:39 PM

In the another of your ANN thread you were offered publish a article on their platform for free, what do you think about it? I think why not to try
link to website
https://neironix.io/

am⟲n.tech | Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
| Public ICO, LIVE NOW! ($4 Million + already raised) | Get 25% Bonus + FREE Gold Card |
Gamerholic

Activity: 843
Merit: 255

8V Global | 8v.com

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:44:11 PM

There is an opinion that soon there will come a new wave of bitcoin rise and as a consequence for it it will catch the rest. If this really means those projects that will come out at this time on exchanges and will have positive estimates and expectations can grow faster than the market, I think the Paymon project is just from this category. Come on guys, make these forecasts real! Wink

▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████            ██████▀▀
     █████▀      ▀███████████▌          ██████
    ▐████         ██████    ██         ██████
     ████▄      ▄██████████ ▐█▌       ██████
      ▀████████████▀▀ ▐████▌ ██      ██████
   ▄▄█████████████▄    █████ ▐█▌    ██████
 ▄█████▀▀     ▀▀████▄  ▐████▌ ██   ██████
▄████▀          █████   █████ ▐█▌ ██████
█████           █████   ▐████▌ ████████          ▄█▀▀▄   ▄█▀▀█▄   ▄█▄███▄▄███▄
█████▄        ▄█████     █████ ▐██████          ██      ██    ██  ██  ▀██  ▀██
 ▀████████████████▀      ▐████▌ █████     ▄▄▄   ██▄  ▄  ▀█▄  ▄█▀  ██   ██   ██
   ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄              ▀y
   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄▀     ▀▄▀▄  ▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▄▀  ▀   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
 ▄  j▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀a       ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  c▀
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀        ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄
       ▄▀▄▀▄▀          ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄
        ▀▄ ▄ ▄         ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄e ▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄    ▀▄▀▄  ▀
           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀        ▄▀▄ ▄ ▀▄▀
            ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀       ▀▄▀   ▄         ▄▀▄
             ▄▀▄▀          ▄▀  ▀         ▀▄▀▄▀
             ▄▀▄                             ▀  ▀▄
            ▀▄▀                                 ▀
YOUR GLOBAL DIGITAL ASSET EXCHANGE
███████     WEBSITE     |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM   ███████
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                                    ███
███                             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███                           ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███                           ██          ██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██
 ███████████████████  ███████ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ████████████████ ██          ██
           ▄█████████████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
          ███████████████████▄ ▀████▄▄████▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:29:52 PM

It seems to me that ETH already as a half year does not depend on the price of bitcoin. ETH has long been an independent coin, no matter how scolded.
Pay attention now to the market and to the etherium in particular. And you will understand that you made a mistake. All the cryptocurrency depends on bitcoin and this will continue for a very long time. While all people they wouldn't understand. that bitcoin is a dead end not development Wink

Igo doxod

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:01:12 PM

It seems to me that ETH already as a half year does not depend on the price of bitcoin. ETH has long been an independent coin, no matter how scolded.
Pay attention now to the market and to the etherium in particular. And you will understand that you made a mistake. All the cryptocurrency depends on bitcoin and this will continue for a very long time. While all people they wouldn't understand. that bitcoin is a dead end not development Wink
I agree to keep all the same currency is a mistake. Bitcoin is not the center of gravity, over time it will sooner or later weaken.
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:41:22 PM

There is an opinion that soon there will come a new wave of bitcoin rise and as a consequence for it it will catch the rest. If this really means those projects that will come out at this time on exchanges and will have positive estimates and expectations can grow faster than the market, I think the Paymon project is just from this category. Come on guys, make these forecasts real! Wink
I also think so, after a long correction, the era of rise of the remaining cryptocurrency should begin. It is very important that peymon could catch this wave. it is necessary to hurry up with the successful completion of ICO Smiley

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:08:55 PM

Excellent name

Better pay your attention to Qtum, this is a very young and promising blockchain. The team even launched a node into the orbit of the Earth.  Shocked
That`s looks like they make hype. I like NEM they work hard without empty conversations
rlm42

Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:42:57 AM

Excellent name

That`s looks like they make hype. I like NEM they work hard without empty conversations

With such a bad marketing of NEM for a long time will be in the background. And the last hacker attack on the Korean exchange and the abduction of a huge amount of XEM dropped the coin price very low.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: