Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:11:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18)  (Read 25529 times)
izeblink

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:18:12 AM

I hope Paymon will get listed on the exchange at a right time, otherwise it will be much harder to get pumped.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:06:09 AM

Hey guys, I heard that Paymon is holding some sort of competition? The prize will be a reward in the form of tokens. Who can share information about the conditions?
neowne

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:31:39 PM

There is an opinion that soon there will come a new wave of bitcoin rise and as a consequence for it it will catch the rest. If this really means those projects that will come out at this time on exchanges and will have positive estimates and expectations can grow faster than the market, I think the Paymon project is just from this category. Come on guys, make these forecasts real! Wink
I also think so, after a long correction, the era of rise of the remaining cryptocurrency should begin. It is very important that peymon could catch this wave. it is necessary to hurry up with the successful completion of ICO Smiley
Paymon will be released on the exchange not earlier than summer. I believe that the correction should end at the end of March and market growth will begin in April - may.
Who knows, bro... listing on exchanges for now is cornerstone of any ICO . If they not listed on exchanges in right time they might ruin all real work on project... you know... we have a lot of examples
taking into account past waves of currency growth and adjustments, I see a favorable time for ICO before the end of the year.
jorschs

Activity: 324
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:40:09 PM

if I do not invest, but participate in the Bounty of the company, the address of the wallet needs to be added in the same way, as in the video, to buy tokens?
Gamerholic

Activity: 843
Merit: 255

8V Global | 8v.com

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:28:01 PM

I think that the project is well developed and already has a stable community with technical experts of sufficient high level to analyze and objectively criticize the existing project, concept or strategy. I am sure that with a high level of feedback from the project and the community, the effect will be positive for both sides. I think the team is more likely to go on air through for example Periscope? Huh

▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████            ██████▀▀
     █████▀      ▀███████████▌          ██████
    ▐████         ██████    ██         ██████
     ████▄      ▄██████████ ▐█▌       ██████
      ▀████████████▀▀ ▐████▌ ██      ██████
   ▄▄█████████████▄    █████ ▐█▌    ██████
 ▄█████▀▀     ▀▀████▄  ▐████▌ ██   ██████
▄████▀          █████   █████ ▐█▌ ██████
█████           █████   ▐████▌ ████████          ▄█▀▀▄   ▄█▀▀█▄   ▄█▄███▄▄███▄
█████▄        ▄█████     █████ ▐██████          ██      ██    ██  ██  ▀██  ▀██
 ▀████████████████▀      ▐████▌ █████     ▄▄▄   ██▄  ▄  ▀█▄  ▄█▀  ██   ██   ██
   ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄              ▀y
   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄▀     ▀▄▀▄  ▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▄▀  ▀   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
 ▄  j▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀a       ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  c▀
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀        ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄
       ▄▀▄▀▄▀          ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄
        ▀▄ ▄ ▄         ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄e ▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄    ▀▄▀▄  ▀
           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀        ▄▀▄ ▄ ▀▄▀
            ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀       ▀▄▀   ▄         ▄▀▄
             ▄▀▄▀          ▄▀  ▀         ▀▄▀▄▀
             ▄▀▄                             ▀  ▀▄
            ▀▄▀                                 ▀
YOUR GLOBAL DIGITAL ASSET EXCHANGE
███████     WEBSITE     |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM   ███████
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                                    ███
███                             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███                           ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███                           ██          ██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██
 ███████████████████  ███████ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ████████████████ ██          ██
           ▄█████████████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
          ███████████████████▄ ▀████▄▄████▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Igo doxod

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:31:15 PM

Hey guys, I heard that Paymon is holding some sort of competition? The prize will be a reward in the form of tokens. Who can share information about the conditions?
Yes, I would like more information about the competition, what conditions, the prize pool? and all the details..
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:24:04 PM

Yes, I would like more information about the competition, what conditions, the prize pool? and all the details..

Today contests is popular way to promote ICOs. Sometimes you have good chances to win more than 10 ETH in tokens. One my friend talks that crypto is free money and I agree with him
ahsanif

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:38:20 PM

I hope Paymon will get listed on the exchange at a right time, otherwise it will be much harder to get pumped.
developers will definitely do their best to list in exchange on time, they are already preparing for this
but we also hope as time goes can listed on the exchange with big volume, which will greatly affect the price of this token

███ TWITTER █████████████████ Udego Finance ████████████████████ WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN ██████ Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC █████ FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ AMM ███████████████████ MEDIUM ███
BeenieMan

Activity: 161

ProximaX

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:58:07 PM

developers will definitely do their best to list in exchange on time, they are already preparing for this
but we also hope as time goes can listed on the exchange with big volume, which will greatly affect the price of this token
Big exchanges big volume and big money for listing. I saw price for listing on few exchanges and it too damn high
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:45:10 AM

Also we search people from different region for B2B. For Profit platform

Tell me more about this. I have my own small souvenir shop. How can I cooperate with you?
You can try to negotiate selling a merch with a Paymon logo For example, T-shirts, mugs and other souvenirs but it is not clear who will buy them.
It seems to me they are talking about something else. there it is said about the possibility of the store to receive payment for the goods by tokens of Paymon. I do not know how legitimate this is in Russia now.
kuranggizi

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:15:49 AM

the thread view is simple but with the completeness of information that is easy to understand with the link of each item, such an explanation will be easy to be understood by others, hopefully ICO from this project can achieve the target sales of coins quickly
Trader-master

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:43:14 AM

Tell me more about this. I have my own small souvenir shop. How can I cooperate with you?
You can try to negotiate selling a merch with a Paymon logo For example, T-shirts, mugs and other souvenirs but it is not clear who will buy them.
It seems to me they are talking about something else. there it is said about the possibility of the store to receive payment for the goods by tokens of Paymon. I do not know how legitimate this is in Russia now.
It is not necessary to sell for tokens at all. The main thing is marketing. Such products are also advertising and distribution to the masses. Although this is doubtful, but it is a lot of advertising does not happen.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Klater1901

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:24:59 AM

Today contests is popular way to promote ICOs. Sometimes you have good chances to win more than 10 ETH in tokens. One my friend talks that crypto is free money and I agree with him
Interesting topic. And what a contest if not a secret?) What is necessary for participation? Registration? Or something else? I would love to get involved)
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:07:34 AM

Big exchanges big volume and big money for listing. I saw price for listing on few exchanges and it too damn high
Also what, now if the project can not pay the sum in 1 million dollars it should not appear on a exchange? I think the information on listing on the exchange for money is unreliable.
Paymon (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:05:02 AM

I think that the project is well developed and already has a stable community with technical experts of sufficient high level to analyze and objectively criticize the existing project, concept or strategy. I am sure that with a high level of feedback from the project and the community, the effect will be positive for both sides. I think the team is more likely to go on air through for example Periscope? Huh

This is a good option, we'll think about it)
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:53:36 PM

now it is impossible in russia. Cryptocurrency is not forbidden but it is not allowed, I don't know how taxation will react to this. In any case the pamon tokens are not yet marketable in the exchangers

antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:09:30 PM

Friends, how's the ICO going? Maybe the team made some announcement? I have not watched the Paymon news for a long time

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
pengurin

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:19:49 PM

Hello, when will you provide the bounty for installing the android app?
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:51:34 PM

Also what, now if the project can not pay the sum in 1 million dollars it should not appear on a exchange? I think the information on listing on the exchange for money is unreliable.
Well maybe not one mil of course but anyway huge amount of money for small non hype ICO. We all need good and simple decentralized exchanges!
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:51:59 PM

Well maybe not one mil of course but anyway huge amount of money for small non hype ICO. We all need good and simple decentralized exchanges!
I believe that decentralized exchanges are not as relevant as before, I think the future is definitely not for them. Here take for example the Kyber Network, about it no one even remembered despite the fact that she launched a decentralized exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: