Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:46:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best altcoins to buy for 2018 before price goes to the moon?  (Read 3508 times)
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:18:29 PM

best alt coins to buy right now before price goes to the moon Huh
Everytime there are people about best altcoins to buy. I always recommend appcoins. I think and i believed that this coin will go to the moon this year if not, next year.
Ive heared appcoins they are successful during Ico. Also I check their twitter page they are always updated on their project. I think good to buy because the price is over dump from the price when it was release in the exchange. Holding for long term is good on appcoins.
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:12:10 AM

The best deals right now are in ICOs where you get crypto for cheap. I recommend Retainly
HODLwin
Copper Member

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

HODLwin for the MOON!

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 05:42:09 PM

If you can get in pre-ico or even pick up coins from airdrops there is very little risk with huge potential....

Check out our token at www.hodlwin.com the first token to be designed to reward the HODLers

HODLwin - A deflationary erc20 token with a automated buy back contract built into the block chain-
We are running a competition for 5,000,000 tokens and an airdrop on our webpage check it out
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:59:19 PM

you asked this question in January but if you still have some money to spend then this is the optimum time to unload some fiat into crypto as the pices of some very promising altcoins are dirt cheap. some of them have almost retraced to 80-90%.

so do some research and find the best ones you will do well. good luck Wink
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:30:59 PM

now this price  on altcoins is very cheap. XEM, AION. DTA, OCN, APPC, Credits -this coins have a huge potential to make a good profit in 2018. 
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:38:00 PM

I can be regarded as someone who has a high sense of awareness of investment in Altcoin. So I better choose Altcoin which already has a good reputation. My options are etherum, ripple and also waves. For me the three altcoins have a good future and also have the opportunity to experience a much higher price increase than the current prices. While other Altcoin I think is quite risky, because the price is always changing quickly and a small market share makes me feel worried about my investment.
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:29:31 AM

Currently altcoin is at a relatively low price, which is great for investing in the Cryptocurrency market. But altcoin is up to you. If you have a lot of money and want to make long term and profitable investments in the future then you should buy bitcoin, ethereum, or ripple. These are the best altcoins on the market. However, you need to study carefully about the market and the altcoin you will buy.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:51:03 AM

Neo Tron is expected to reach Moon this year both the coin developments and roadmap is bullish on developments we can expect 500 percent growth this year
cryptonized

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:54:40 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
hekimogluburaketem

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:21:11 PM

I think Ada is good for buy now. I am waiting good movement to the least 2x. In my opinion alt coin party is loading. I am very optimistic about
Eos for this week. Also zilliqa ncash and storm is good for long term investment.They are waiting for moon.
BigProfitDEV
Copper Member

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:03:35 PM

dmt,comsa

mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:18:29 PM

neo coin is a coin living in a very interesting price change but we see that in some times we look three times higher in this year.

Card

Activity: 263

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:58:08 PM

today, a lot of altcoins is down, it is the best time to buy some altcoins like ETH, NXT, WAVES, LTC and many more
HODL it for a long time and you can get a lot of profit
I agree with you, buying coins that are quite popular when the unstable price will give us an advantage, and we will not panic / worry about the coins we hold, rather than we choose these unpopular coins have a very big risk if the coin we choose does not match our predictions.

rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:09:37 PM

of course I believe in ethereum although Ethereum has spent a lot of money but now is the right time to stab eth and hold it. I'm sure the high rise will happen immediately.

ArtisTurba

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:22:40 AM

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*-Z_yrtCCpe5oN6-TW7o_Rg.png

Sounds too good to be true? The Artis Turba ICO is already over and with $5 million in funds the team has already started with the development of the Artis Turba Exchange - and it is expected to be live in June 2018 from where these earnings will be implemented Cool

Forward Together!

Check out the Artis Turba ANN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2539340.0
carestius

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:12:18 PM

- It is time to invest in the password market. You can buy coins or invest ico for free. If you join the investment now, just wait a little longer and there will be no more. I have 1 free ico want you to learn and join marineco.in. Marinecoin offers subscribers free MTC 20,000 MTC, or you can purchase coins on f1cx.com.It is time to stand up and invest in the general encryption market, especially Mariencoin community.Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining. self sustainingIf you want to join 1 ico without worrying about deceiving your money, then I sincerely recommend that you join the free ico project. I have a free ico and I see its potential for development in the near future. This is mariencoin. However, it should be noted that "MARINECOIN is a worthless coin" because marinecoin was born in 2013 and has a blockchain. You can join ico’s free Marion account at mareinco.in to get 20,000 MTC, or you can spend money on M1 at f1cx.com.I believe that in your ico Mariencoin is a promising ico in 2018.
itsv

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 06:12:29 PM

i think apart form ETH omg, wtc  and ven are good choices.
missmaria

Activity: 137
Merit: 12

Semux

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:16:36 PM

I don't think that there is 1 certain "magic" coin - they are all dependent to the market - just take one that you like - profit will be quite the same.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Ahmad15th

Activity: 366

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:37:06 AM

best alt coins to buy right now before price goes to the moon Huh

Maybe you are interested to learn more about aelf (ELF)  Wink
menggay16

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:28:54 AM

Find the best platform that they offer, ang study why you should invest in that altcoins?  And the most potential alt that more demand in the next generation and related to the demand. For me i go to the platform that more on related in social media..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: