Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:48:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can myetherwallet get hacked?  (Read 4205 times)
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:50:32 AM

Everything online can be hacked, MyEtherWallet is no exception. Plus you can become a victim of phishing, so carefully check the link bar before typing login/password.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
baby25

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:51:56 AM

myetherwallet is one of the best, secured and safe wallet. your coins are safe in myetherwallet unless you give your private key to others or lost your piece of paper with your private key
Orsen

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:53:29 AM

I heard the last nooi and it means that yes, guys do not go to their wallets, they are breaking you now, just wait this time, because if you go to your wallet the hackers automatically receive your key!
Yudhis23

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:56:42 AM

if it's hacked, it seems almost impossible, because it's too complicated for a hacker to work alone in searching for complicated code combinations inside the blockchain itself.
unless you carelessly tell someone the address of your wallet and pass code, it could be hacking. it can happen because of our own carelessness by not being careful when opening the wallet account.
the rest, it's almost impossible to hack.
air_droper

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:14:32 PM

protection and hacking are two opposing sides of the barricade. on both these sides are very smart people. sooner or later, any protection can fall, so every user should also try to protect their data. I use myetherwallet together with metamask. you also need to be careful when opening the website myetherwallet, not to get on fake website.
Anita1873

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:43:58 AM

Hacking is a normal thing in this online world and we have to secure our system only if we are fully alert. Myetherwallet can be hacked also but if you have hardware wallet then it is full proof and no attack is possible on that hardware wallet.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:51:27 AM

Possible hacked it could happen.
Although you do not have a PC but your account, your wallet can be accessed from anywhere, except your wallet, you install on your PC and not registering on other wallets it could be safe.
However, professional hackers this is easy to do.
Always keep your data well. Do not get careless.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:54:03 AM

Myetherwallet can get hacked, but Ethereum Network can't be hacked. Because Myetherwallet  is just a bridge between users and ethereum blockchain, so if hacker have right to control myetherwallet, they can steall your private key, and you lose your fund.
jamesdean35

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:56:52 AM

Wallet is what we need most when trading in the world of cryptographic currencies. and the most preferred wallet is myetherwallet. The hacked state frightened the users. tokens received from some wallets

xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1482

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:58:43 AM

There is no problem at the moment. Myetherwallet is one of the most important sites for the crypto money world, it is very normal for them to constantly attack and try to hack. You will not encounter a major problem after you have paid attention.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:11:49 AM

If you follow the necessary security measures, for example, to use your wallet to download it to your computer and use it locally, then you avoid many problems related to burglary and protect yourself from stealing your coins.
torukmakto

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:15:12 AM

MyetherWallet is a wallet used by a large number of investors in the currency market. hackers who use advanced technology have taken people's tokens from their wallets. Hackers have been hacked.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:25:36 AM

There is no problem at the moment. Myetherwallet is one of the most important sites for the crypto money world, it is very normal for them to constantly attack and try to hack. You will not encounter a major problem after you have paid attention.
the hacking rate was a mistake from the users themselves while the myetherwallet provider site could not be hacked or conceded. users are too unaware in storing their assets so much hacking news
BeEvil

Activity: 406
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:30:08 AM

You can use MEW in offline wallet mode but there is still a risk that if the pc where you keep the offline wallet is destroyed then you can not do anything, print the wallet on an old printer with no internet connection and no memory, then you can still lose the paper, so there is no safe, there is always a risk.
jam22

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:49:16 AM

There is a slight chance that it can be hacked but it still secured cause there is a private key and a password to use to log-in. So it is still safe to invest and save in myetherwallet.

alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:54:33 AM

Hi, i have backupped my pvkeys on an usb stick. I wrote it also down on a piece of paper. My computer broke. I put a metal pin through the harddrives. I will not buy a new pc soon. So i wont check in on myetherwallet for some time. I cant click on phishing links. My question is : are my funds safe? Can myetherwallet get hacked? Can my funds dissapear even when i have no computer, hid my keys? Im to stupid to work with a ledger or trezor. Can something happen to it like with the parity/kill?
The answer is that hackers can still access any wallet without needing a private key or any password. Two weeks ago, there was a hacker attack on my wallet MEW and stolen more than $ 17 million.
I think you should buy a cold wallet to hold your property. It is very helpful in avoiding hackers because it is not online.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 02:34:25 AM
Merited by DaveWave (1)

Hi, i have backupped my pvkeys on an usb stick. I wrote it also down on a piece of paper. My computer broke. I put a metal pin through the harddrives. I will not buy a new pc soon. So i wont check in on myetherwallet for some time. I cant click on phishing links. My question is : are my funds safe? Can myetherwallet get hacked? Can my funds dissapear even when i have no computer, hid my keys? Im to stupid to work with a ledger or trezor. Can something happen to it like with the parity/kill?

It can only get hacked when you accidentally entered your private key on a phishing website. Beware of links from websites or social medias. Never ever use those links to enter your mew account. It is advisable to search mew yourself on google and make sure it is myetherwallet.com . Be vigilant and always be attentive.

wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:49:33 AM

Yes , your myetherwallet might get hacked depend upon the situation, be cautious about your wallet so that it will not be hacked, one tip for precaution is that avoid too much exposure of you private key especially to unknown sites, place your private key in most safety folder in which only you known it.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:00:56 AM

It can only get hacked when you accidentally entered your private key on a phishing website. Beware of links from websites or social medias. Never ever use those links to enter your mew account. It is advisable to search mew yourself on google and make sure it is myetherwallet.com . Be vigilant and always be attentive.

Keeping your private key is really the most important part. Phishing sites especially in crypto is becoming common as these scammers know how much money is in here and there are still people especially the new ones not that are not really oriented.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Roksodhon

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:22:08 AM

Yes it is possible that your myethewallet and everyone's myetherwallet will get hacked. Nowadays hackers are copying the interface of the site to steal informations from users, so make sure you store you private keys in a completely secure place, and don't enter a wrong site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: