Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:40:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution  (Read 71533 times)
Mikanoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 01:31:47 PM

But why should the miner devs rewrite the whole miner when everybody is using it without any problems except you?
But i dont think a dev will rewrite the whole miner when the miner is working on all 4GB and higher gpu's, so maybe he can just add a feature for you Cheesy
Stop saying "everybody", because it's not true, and there are not a lot of "everybody" to begin with.
Who said anything about rewriting "the whole miner"? Just the workload intensity. Every single miner out there can fine tune it, why not ARO ones?

If 1000+ people are using it without any problem, you can not expect that the dev rewrite the miner for 1 person. If you really want to miner this coin with ur GPU u can also make a pull request on the bogdan github and tell him what you like to see in the next update? Maybe he can just add a feature so you can also mine with ur gpu?
There are 827 miners on all pools, I bet hashrate is concentrated in a hands of a few, CPU at least, so not a lot of miners as I said already.
If you really want a widespread mining you need to support all miners, not just those with a dedicated mining rigs and botnets Grin

People what bought Bitcoin at 20.000 dollar, are they ''crying'' now because the price is 6000 dollar? Is this because BTC is bad? Nah i dont think that.

Yes they are, and yes they think that way Cheesy

I really dont understand the discussions here about the price, about zean... U can copy paste that in EVERY topic on bitcointalk, so please paste that messages in other topics, this is a waste of useless pages in this topic Cheesy
Do you think your endless repetitive praises are more valuable?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Connufeepa

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:39:41 PM

I know a lot of data plans last time (Datum, Datawallet, Essentia, Pickiochain etc). What differents and benefits have this one before competitors?
JoenNL

Activity: 571
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 01:43:31 PM

And here we go, https://mercatox.com/exchange/ARO/BTC is open again fully tested and ready after the bumpy fork Cheesy

JoenNL

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 01:52:53 PM

But why should the miner devs rewrite the whole miner when everybody is using it without any problems except you?
But i dont think a dev will rewrite the whole miner when the miner is working on all 4GB and higher gpu's, so maybe he can just add a feature for you Cheesy
Stop saying "everybody", because it's not true, and there are not a lot of "everybody" to begin with.
Who said anything about rewriting "the whole miner"? Just the workload intensity. Every single miner out there can fine tune it, why not ARO ones?

If 1000+ people are using it without any problem, you can not expect that the dev rewrite the miner for 1 person. If you really want to miner this coin with ur GPU u can also make a pull request on the bogdan github and tell him what you like to see in the next update? Maybe he can just add a feature so you can also mine with ur gpu?
There are 827 miners on all pools, I bet hashrate is concentrated in a hands of a few, CPU at least, so not a lot of miners as I said already.
If you really want a widespread mining you need to support all miners, not just those with a dedicated mining rigs and botnets Grin

People what bought Bitcoin at 20.000 dollar, are they ''crying'' now because the price is 6000 dollar? Is this because BTC is bad? Nah i dont think that.

Yes they are, and yes they think that way Cheesy

I really dont understand the discussions here about the price, about zean... U can copy paste that in EVERY topic on bitcointalk, so please paste that messages in other topics, this is a waste of useless pages in this topic Cheesy
Do you think your endless repetitive praises are more valuable?

Hey dude Cheesy

About that intensity part (like u can change the thread part and etc on some (few) other coins? (Like in SgMiner for amd and CC miner for nvidia) i know that's the next step from the dev's. So the miner have more control about the settings. At my knownledge, cryptogone is already looking at that part. But ofc i dont spread that info untill it's finished.. Let him first look at that part. I also asked him to make the gpu memory and core more important, so ofc there is a lot progress and suggestions going on.
If u mean this, yes this is comming. Nice to see that it will be more advanced then all the claymore miners because all this most used miners also dont have this option, but yes the aro miners will have this Cheesy

I did just asked him this also 1-2 weeks ago and he gave me all the answers i needed Smiley

lncm

Activity: 388
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:46:42 PM

Yep, here's the dump.
JoenNL

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 03:06:39 PM

Yep, here's the dump.

that's good, we are waiting for this Cheesy There are a lot of people what want to buy/make a masternode, this is the time for them to buy.

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 03:44:45 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 04:04:51 PM by Islapdonkey

this is SAD  Cry

Islapdonkey is right about not protecting the price while knowing there was an issue.
you selected to implement something that did not result into solving the problem since the guy abusing the hashrate is still here.
Price was stable between 1000 to 1500 sats by the time of Octaex exit scam, then "that" guy appeared and killed the price with his continuous dumping. it will be a miracle to see it back there since the abuser has million of coins waiting to be dumped while made an army of MNs.

i stopped mining this with my "big" cpus when the botnet-cloud service guy appeared but i still have 4 "smaller" cpus mining a few aros per day although i'm not so optimistic anymore.

How more miners are joining, how less 1 person can get. If the ARO team will control the mining part and the price, i prefer the oldskool bank they also regulate everything.
They can not ban a miner what have great speeds, there are also 0 proofs he is using hacked AWS accounts, its speculating. Maybe he is paying for those hashing power, nobody knows.

So no i never hope that ARO will act like the banks we have worldwide, ARO should be open for everybody so also big miners. On many coins u see 1 or a few persons is getting massive speeds (nicehash/rent users etc etc), also a price from a coin is NEVER EVER stable at the begin stage. ARO is still in the begin stage so the price is always getting ups and downs, i dont uynderstand why people make a problem about the ARO price is doing the same as all other coins.

This is no issue, this is how the cryptoworld works. ARODEV have the possibility to ban ZEAN, for what i know he dont want to do that because that's against all the rules a cryptocoin should have. This is why the fork came what was not planned at the beginning but it's a step forward for the community.

The issues were some people are talking about.. u can say that about all the coins what are active on coinmarketcap (only not USDT, this is a regulated coin and it will nog get pumped and dumped, its 1dollar for 1 usdt).

People what bought Bitcoin at 20.000 dollar, are they ''crying'' now because the price is 6000 dollar? Is this because BTC is bad? Nah i dont think that. Every coin got a lower price in compare with 6-9 months ago. U can not blame the ARO TEAM when prices are lower now...

I think the biggest problem from ARO atm is that the team is active and try to help everybody, there are always people what try to abuse the goodwill from a hard working team, sad but true.

Tell me:
Why did not ETH protect the price? Why did not BTC protect the price @ 20k dollar? Why did nobody protect there price during the last months? Because that's what we called; regulating the price = against the cryptosystems how it should work. That's why the aro team also dont protect the price with buy walls. Remember its a totally new coin in the cryptoworld, it always take time to raise. No worry about that Cheesy

Ps. if you have proofs that zean is abusing the amazon/cloud servers on a illegal way, please send so the aro team can make actions about this. The problem is, there are no proofs (for what i know, but i can be wrong in this) he is using a botnet, its speculating by some people at this moment.

I think its more important to talk about the features this coin have and everything what is possible on this ARO system,

THIS WAS NOT AN ORGANIC DUMP, RATHER IT WAS ONE ENTITY DESTROYING THE VALUE OF THE COIN AND THE DEV CHOOSE TO DO NOTHING FOR SEVERAL MONTHS WHILE THIS INDIVIDUAL MADE TONS OF MONEY OF THE SWEAT OF OTHERS WHILE ACCUMULATING ENOUGH COIN TO KEEP HIM AT THE TOP OF THE LEADER-BOARD FOR A REALLY LONG TIME (WHICH ALSO ENTAILS THAT HE WILL HAVE THE CHOICE TO MANIPULATE THE VALUE OF THE COIN FOR A REALLY LONG TIME) In any other institution rather than crypto, THE ADMIN WILL BE INVESTIGATED FOR COLLUSION, BUT SINCE THIS IS THE WILD WEST KNOWN AS CRYPTO WHERE INFO CAN BE EASILY BE MANIPULATED, THERE IS NO PROOF TO BACK THE SUSPICION.

So, Mr super shiller with a purpose, no one said anything about banning anyone. However, the dev was aware/ informed by several members of the community that one acct was earning all the block and also saw that the same acct was dumping/destroying any chance of creating a buy wall on mercatox. This dude was decimating huge buy walls in seconds. Rather than take immediate action to protect the investors who spent tons of money to maintain stability over 1k+, they choose to do nothing till the coin fell all the way down to the lower 200s, and the individual that destroyed the value has accumulated enough coins to shoot to the top of the leader-board and surpass other investors by several millions coins. (like i keep stating their decision to do nothing is extremely suspicion to me, i would even scream collusion but unluckily i don't have any proof to back it)

They would have taken immediate action to update the algo, if they actually had their own personal funds invested in the project but since that wasn't the issue and it was all gain, they did absolutely nothing. So no one was asking aro dev for a buy wall, cos obviously they weren't investing their own funds. The initial investors were providing the buy walls, till one individual discovered a way to abuse the limitation of the algo and destroy any attempt of creating a buy wall, no matter how big it was. So again, this was not an organic dump dictated by the mass which is inevitable, rather this was a dump orchestrated by one lone individual who was allowed to abuse the algo limitations for several months when his action could have easily been curtailed if the dev choose to take immediate action and update the algo to protect their investors.

So in a way this is like monero admins choosing to do nothing for months to update/ protect their investors when bitmain decided to release a miner that would have decimated the price, if the algo change was not implemented. Monero still recorded loss that correlated with the current bear market, but if their admin had done nothing to protect their investors, the current price of monero would be beyond horrendous.

Oh and you keep mentioning a new exchange but from all communication on discord, they still begging for more donation to approach a new exchange. So unless you can copy/paste this info about a new exchange that is on the horizon, i suggest you quit with the bs

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
JoenNL

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 04:12:56 PM

A community member created a mining calculator, i am not 100% if it works accurate. However when i put my hashing speeds its seems very accurate..

https://www.homologation-drone.net/aro/index.php

JoenNL

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 04:58:40 PM

man wtf dump?  i'm not too worried given how early in life ARO still is (great buy up time!).  but on the other hand, this bitch ass dude who is dumping better not be able to control/manipulate such price in the future that much.  ideally they will prob run out of coins to a certain point anyways and hold.  but as the guy said above...devs i hope you have something you can do (if not too late??) in order to bring aro back to normal.

Haha no worry, this was expected, part of the crypto game. Relax,  take some popcorn and watch the ride.

Isinngulur

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:08:57 PM

Hello  Folks, do I understand right that according to the chart, about 40 percent will be alocated for marketing, growth hacking, PR, partnership and affiliate programs?
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 05:13:10 PM

man wtf dump?  i'm not too worried given how early in life ARO still is (great buy up time!).  but on the other hand, this bitch ass dude who is dumping better not be able to control/manipulate such price in the future that much.  ideally they will prob run out of coins to a certain point anyways and hold.  but as the guy said above...devs i hope you have something you can do (if not too late??) in order to bring aro back to normal.

Haha no worry, this was expected, part of the crypto game. Relax,  take some popcorn and watch the ride.

Again Mr shiller with a purpose, he has a reason to worry, cos the aforementioned individual owns 6 million+ coins and several mastenodes.

That means the individual that orchestrated the dump from a stable price of 1k+ to lower 200s, owns enough coin to manipulate the current price on the exchange for really long time, and can create enough masternodes to make a killing from that angle while still controlling a huge portion of the CPU hashrate.

So Basically due to inaction from the dev team, this dude was allowed to destroy the coin's value and set himself up to control that value for a really long time. So, it might just be a game for you but for others with hard earned money invested which was squandered by inaction from the dev team, their is a lack of motivation to eat popcorn and shill BS out of their anus.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
AroDev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 05:27:11 PM

@Islapdonkey You continue to lie and exaggerate as you've been doing for a very long time. There's a good reason you got banned from discord, although i had my doubts regarding this decision at first, your last messages here just prove it was an excellent idea.

Regarding the dump, it was to be expected considering the exchange was on maintenance for almost a month. There's not a single guy dumping, there are a lot of miners looking to cash in.

As for the price, it's not my job to pump it, keep it pumped or do ANYTHING to affect the price. The market should regulate itself, that's not a dev's job. There's no ico here so spare me with the demands to fix your price.

I'm sure you'll continue with the same bs, so this is the final message you'll get from me.
Venable-Jahmal

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:29:57 PM

The technology business can be called successful, it remains only to wait for its implementation.Modern network of data storage and distribution has many disadvantages,and the project can be a great solution that has long been needed not only individuals but also large companies.
JoenNL

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 05:35:33 PM

The technology business can be called successful, it remains only to wait for its implementation.Modern network of data storage and distribution has many disadvantages,and the project can be a great solution that has long been needed not only individuals but also large companies.

Many systems are possible on the PHP network from Arionum. Do you know any coin what even have a Alias system like ARO? Some idea's from the ARO TEAM are so simple, but not any other coin have this and will never have.

This alias system is what i missed in the whole cryptoworld history, a more easy way to send some coins i can not think about? Yeah scanning QR code, but that sucks with a computer. Now you can simply send coins to an alias name what everybody can create in the desktop wallet.

So you dont need to use the long wallet addresses anymore for sending coins. This simply thing shows what u can do on the ARO system/blockchain (however, some dont care about this part and care more about the other tools what are created, but this alias system is something i like Cheesy )!

JoenNL

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 05:39:32 PM

And again because it get lost on the previous page:

A community member created a mining calculator, i am not 100% if it works accurate. However when i put my hashing speeds its seems very accurate..

https://www.homologation-drone.net/aro/index.php

PS. its in a kind of test mode.

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:41:56 PM

imma just keeeeep buuuyin!  Cool
regardless of what cupcake zean does. 
as fast as aro can go down one way, it can go up the other (in future)  Shocked Wink
see you on the moon sometime in 2019!  Tongue

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
JoenNL

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 05:45:25 PM

imma just keeeeep buuuyin!  Cool
regardless of what cupcake zean does. 
as fast as aro can go down one way, it can go up the other (in future)  Shocked Wink
see you on the moon sometime in 2019!  Tongue

Haha yep i am waiting, dunno on what price i will buy. I also dont worry about zean, he is just a whale what u have in every currency, even outside the cryptoworld.

Haha see ya dude Cheesy

Shawn.Preste

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:49:40 PM

I like the concept of this idea. Well prepared team and business. I hope you rock in cryptocurrency market and create very cool product. My all blessing with you.
JoenNL

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 06:09:10 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 06:19:59 PM by JoenNL

Hm if i look ur title below ur name, i think u have more money then Bill Gates? Again, u are talking in the wrong topic dude haha stop it Cheesy You should know this.. and again +1 dollar for ya (just kidding dude) Cheesy

Mrpantolio

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:09:51 PM

nice work aro and mercatox 2 have it back working. for me buy time begins Cool
keep up the good work boy's Cool Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: