Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:43:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution  (Read 71533 times)
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 09:47:11 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 10:02:58 PM by Islapdonkey

I wasn't expecting any message from you your honor, so you can save yourself the headache of replying. As for claims about lies and exaggeration, all one need to do is peruse this thread to learn otherwise. You actively...

Your childish behavior shows that you still can't seem to understand that you made a mistake Airline.
Of course I don't know you personally and actually I don't chat with douchebags like you either, but you are a special case. . .
When I saw your posts, all my radars flashed and I knew immediately that you had the brain of a 10 year old.
I don't want to be insulting, but your posts are absurd, nonsense and fake news of the most disgusting kind I've seen for a long time. . .
No one should make a statement about your nonsense and I still do not understand how you were not banned as a "Sr. Member".

Well said Mr newbie with one post that just registered today SMFH Grin. Maybe you should use your main acct to provide some leverage to your statement. As you can see i have no problem using mine. As for the other newbie accts been utilized to bury post, i will just repost and let the audience determine if my comments that is filled with supporting info supersede a  bunch of shill with lacking merits. absurd, nonsense and fake info are not easily verifiable, every info i have ever spouted can easily be backed.

Oh JoenNL, you claim to be a long time member of the aro community, then you should know that my aro address was present on discord for awhile for verification for anyone that doubt how much i have invested in the coin. Unlike you when i make an investment in a project, that doesn't stop me from talking about issues related to the project cos am scared of losing money on the investment. I have done it on several projects that were lacking and will cont to do it, cos money was not my main motivation when i got involved with crypto. The admin should be held accountable just like any other individual when they fucking up, but for someone who claims to involved in the cryptographic scene for a long time, you sure did learn to fall in line like a sheep pretty fast. By the way, if you had taken the time to research my history like you mentioned then you will notice that most of it is exposing scam coins, so yeah i do take this shit personal.

Oh JoenNL am also quite happy you choose to post the info about Mobilego, cos this was me giving early warning to several ppl about issues related to handling of the project (There are far more info on that file that talks about the mishandling of the project but i guess you went with the one that you thought made your comment look good) and several shills like you choose to insult me on that tread, i really made an effort on that tread but due to greedy shills like you diluting the message in hopes of earning a buck, that info was saturated for some newbies that might have benefited from it.
    Approximately 6 weeks ago, Mobilego community leader (Jack Kuveke) who created the aforementioned thread released an open ed statement that pretty much verified that all the claims i had made toward mobilego for several months were all fact. So, thanks and truly appreciate you for using that as an excuse to discredit me

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
extravirgin

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:11:57 PM

I wasn't expecting any message from you your honor, so you can save yourself the headache of replying. As for claims about lies and exaggeration, all one need to do is peruse this thread to learn otherwise. You actively...

Your childish behavior shows that you still can't seem to understand that you made a mistake Airline.
Of course I don't know you personally and actually I don't chat with douchebags like you either, but you are a special case. . .
When I saw your posts, all my radars flashed and I knew immediately that you had the brain of a 10 year old.
I don't want to be insulting, but your posts are absurd, nonsense and fake news of the most disgusting kind I've seen for a long time. . .
No one should make a statement about your nonsense and I still do not understand how you were not banned as a "Sr. Member".

Haha leave him behind, he is doing this for years in many topics (he like to insult people, talking trash and etc. Look his history of posts, i dont know in what topic he did not cry..), u can ignore him using 1 button Cheesy

I can at least appreciate his honesty. Beside, MGO ended been a shit project, so he was right.
disolutions

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:33:53 PM

wow, and I got banned for telling an ahole who was heckling me that his mom's meatloaf is awesome.. but yet a brand new acct (obviously a dev or mod), throws insults in a post like this. I guess rules are meant to be followed by certain individuals.
fukuroji

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:44:30 PM

Hi guys! I wonder if you have a dedicated team for PR and marketing and how much funding will go into marketing? It isimportant aspect of each project these days. So?
disolutions

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:46:14 PM

Hi guys! I wonder if you have a dedicated team for PR and marketing and how much funding will go into marketing? It isimportant aspect of each project these days. So?

love the name! keep 'em coming
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:11:17 AM

For a team that values professionalism and is willing to ban anyone from discord for dropping the f word, am amazed at the hate my account is currently getting on their discord. Bunch of "loser this, whiner this and that" Grin but that OK cos its not directed at the admin. Its only an issue with professionalism when the insult is directed toward them, even if they were the instigator Grin

At least i know my point is getting across, cos ppl tend to get defensive and heap insults when you stuck a truth nerve. Rather than get mad at me, they should be mad at the individual who did absolute nothing and gave the price manipulator the opportunity to get in the position to control the value of this coin for really long time.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
JoenNL

Activity: 571
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 05:35:06 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2018, 06:50:07 AM by JoenNL

Haha leave him behind, he is doing this for years in many topics (he like to insult people, talking trash and etc. Look his history of posts, i dont know in what topic he did not cry..), u can ignore him using 1 button Cheesy

I can at least appreciate his honesty. Beside, MGO ended been a shit project, so he was right.

This was just the first copy/paste, i dont gonna post here his whole history of fud posts what he brings to bitcointalk to 100's of topics. So just ignore that kid and move forward Cheesy He just want to fud not more. I dont know what kind of drugs he is using, but it got a bad reaction on his brain.

If you can trust an cryptocoin team, the ARO team is one of the few teams what u can trust. They do what they say, they get sticked to the roadmap and does more then explained on the roadmap. There is no reason to insult and attack those hard working guys. Becides, this topic is made for discussion, not for fud, trolling around and spreading lies. I also dont know if Bitcointalk is the right place to do this anymore, this website changed because of the users in the last 4-7 years. Most of the great and good users are gone since the big bitcointalk hack and some new people what dont understand anything about it just like to talk negative.

We will discuse about this, a healthy coin on an unhealthy forum-platform is not a right thing. Before this website was a good place to make discussions, to talk about a cryptocoin, to add/get knownledge and more. Nothing is left from all the positive things this forum had till ~4 years ago.

This coin is to serious to get attacked by fudders without any legit reason becides, it's a waste of time since the bitcointalk moderators are not active anymore.

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 06:46:06 AM

This was just the first copy/paste, i dont gonna post here his whole history of fud posts what he brings to bitcointalk to 100's of topics. So just ignore that kid and move forward Cheesy He just want to fud not more. I dont know what kind of drugs he is using, but it got a bad reaction on his brain.

If you can trust an cryptocoin team, the ARO team is one of the few teams what u can trust. They do what they say, they get sticked to the roadmap and does more then explained on the roadmap. There is no reason to insult and attack those hard working guys.

FUDDDDDD! Only in crypto will you clearly show the fire and they continuously yell fud that its not a fire but a rainbow. I look forward to other claims of fud with no concise supporting comments, just insults with hope that it will provide some form of validation Grin

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
JoenNL

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:04:30 AM

Islapdonkey

Trust: 0: -0 / +0
Unignore

Re: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution
Today at 07:47:34

Show/Hide
This user is currently ignored.

Last feed to the troll, are u done now?

Darrell-Hopkins

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:15:09 AM

Investments in the real economy are one of the most stable investment options. Agree to invest in something that's much calmer than in an abstract idea! I am surely in this plan!
Pon13

Activity: 670
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:31:32 AM

daaamn another day in crypto world in this thread.

when drama leaves crypto a new era will begin....till then  Undecided Roll Eyes Cry

both sides have fair points so i'm just gonna watch and wait how it goes

Bill Hicks was right about....everything
JoenNL

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 08:07:37 AM

when drama leaves crypto a new era will begin....till then  Undecided Roll Eyes Cry

Haha yeah, it's just shit that people take a lifetime job to blackmail crypto teams for getting free coins/bitcoins, those slaves should be banned Cheesy

However, more great news is comming Cheesy

JimRa

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:14:33 AM

Hi,
I'm impressed with the interests of investors with the ideas you have. and I want to ask about bounty, do not you open a bounty service for this project?
Pon13

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 08:19:44 AM

when drama leaves crypto a new era will begin....till then  Undecided Roll Eyes Cry

Haha yeah, it's just shit that people take a lifetime job to blackmail crypto teams for getting free coins/bitcoins, those slaves should be banned Cheesy

Its all about pointing views.

One side is stating that there is a malicious user and by the time this became known, dev could do something in order to protect early investors of this project.
The other side (aro team) responds that we dont know if he is actually malicious or exploiting something, he might actually paying a lot in order to achieve this hashrate and so if dev did something more drastically like banning his miners...this could be considered as price manipulation from the dev team.

soooo hands up and fingers crossed  Embarrassed

JoenNL

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 08:26:41 AM

Its all about pointing views.

One side is stating that there is a malicious user and by the time this became known, dev could do something in order to protect early investors of this project.
The other side (aro team) responds that we dont know if he is actually malicious or exploiting something, he might actually paying a lot in order to achieve this hashrate and so if dev did something more drastically like banning his miners...this could be considered as price manipulation from the dev team.

soooo hands up and fingers crossed  Embarrassed

True but there are no, just zero proofs this user is malicious. Fact is: he is mining. If i rent and pay for servers for mining and people call me malicious, nah that's not fair. We are not a dictatorship to judge people without a legit reason. Everybody is free to mine, that's how a coin works in the cryptoworld and this is also how ARO works.

Mikanoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 12:58:20 PM

he might actually paying a lot in order to achieve this hashrate
Doesn't matter, such cases should be prevented (not by banning, but by changing algo and trying to get more small miners).
This is called a centralization of mining power and it always has a negative impact on cryptocoin, because... you know... it should be decentralized Smiley

JoenNL

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 01:01:19 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2018, 01:11:49 PM by JoenNL

Doesn't matter, such cases should be prevented (not by banning, but by changing algo and trying to get more small miners).
This is called a centralization of mining power and it always has a negative impact on cryptocoin, because... you know... it should be decentralized Smiley

Yeah i know people also told this to me when i was mining BTC when the price was on the blackmarket; 2 dollar for 1 btc.
People started with cluster servers and get many bitcoins.

Do you know what the current price is?

U can see this on all coins, they start with cpu, maybe cpu+gpu, later u get asics. How more serious the coin is (like ARO) how more attention = more ways to mine a coin. Then u have coins what try to fight against asics (like zcash, monero etc), but it's a part of how it works. Soon or later new asics come for Monero V7, its a fight what nobody can win. So leave it like BTC does.

This is a pow coin yes. Maybe u need a 100% ico/pos or whatever coin, here you are on the wrong place Smiley

Next? Or do you stop searching? U are getting boring for me..

MikeWil

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:07:50 PM

What kinds of marketing and promotions are you planning to do to attract merchants and customers to your platform and increase adoption? Do you think about this?
JoenNL

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 01:09:19 PM

What kinds of marketing and promotions are you planning to do to attract merchants and customers to your platform and increase adoption? Do you think about this?

Marketing team is busy with that Cheesy

Pon13

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 01:13:39 PM

i'll write it a bit different. if someone manages to take more than 51% of the global hashrate, then we have an unhealthy situation and something needs to be done IMMEDIATELY.
For the above, i believe Islapdonkey has every right to complain. Since that happened and stated by users for a long time till a solution was implemented.

For the decentralization part, i believe is hard to fully achieve it. Even in bitcoin, 5 pools have the most hashrate...making it more centralized than it should be. Although i recognize that is totally different scenario since we talk about big pools with a lot of users and not only ONE user with superpower taking most blocks and coins for himself.

JoelNL chill a bit. If a dev team doesn't want asics for their coin they will change the algo everytime an asic pops up (like they do in monero, vertcoin, etc. or implement a multialgo like ravencoin)
In addition, i dunno if i have to point it out to you or you're doing it for fun but apart from a few legit users, you reply in questions stated by spambots.

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: