Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:47:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution  (Read 71533 times)
JoenNL

Activity: 571
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 01:20:49 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2018, 01:52:56 PM by JoenNL

he might actually paying a lot in order to achieve this hashrate
Doesn't matter, such cases should be prevented (not by banning, but by changing algo and trying to get more small miners).
This is called a centralization of mining power and it always has a negative impact on cryptocoin, because... you know... it should be decentralized Smiley

i'll write it a bit wrong. if someone manages to take more than 99% of the global hashrate, then we have an unhealthy situation and something needs to be done IMMEDIATELY.
For the above, i believe Islapdonkey has every right to complain. Since that happened and stated by users for a long time till a solution was implemented.

For the decentralization part, i believe is hard to fully achieve it. Even in bitcoin, 5 pools have the most hashrate...making it more centralized than it should be. Although i recognize that is totally different scenario since we talk about big pools with a lot of users and not only ONE user with superpower taking most blocks and coins for himself.

Indeed, a 99% attack is very hard to do, totally on the ARO system.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Isinngulur

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:28:50 PM

Hi everyone! Hm, sounds interesting. I will definitely consider this for my future investment. J
I'll probably have some questions later when get to know closer with the whitepaper...
kisfoxs

Activity: 289
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:30:35 PM

What happens on the coin? I see it decreased quite a lot to $0.016, though the current market average were red but they are very fall, what will the team do to face this kind of situation? I hope this will continue to improve.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:49:52 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2018, 03:03:39 PM by Islapdonkey

he might actually paying a lot in order to achieve this hashrate
Doesn't matter, such cases should be prevented (not by banning, but by changing algo and trying to get more small miners).
This is called a centralization of mining power and it always has a negative impact on cryptocoin, because... you know... it should be decentralized Smiley

Yeah i know people also told this to me when i was mining BTC when the price was on the blackmarket; 2 dollar for 1 btc.
People started with cluster servers and get many bitcoins.

Do you know what the current price is?

U can see this on all coins, they start with cpu, maybe cpu+gpu, later u get asics. How more serious the coin is (like ARO) how more attention = more ways to mine a coin. Then u have coins what try to fight against asics (like zcash, monero etc), but it's a part of how it works. Soon or later new asics come for Monero V7, its a fight what nobody can win. So leave it like BTC does.

This is a pow coin yes. Maybe u need a 100% ico/pos or whatever coin, here you are on the wrong place Smiley

Next? Or do you stop searching? U are getting boring for me..

This Guy!!! Whenever, anyone has a good point that derails his shills, he tries to pretend that he is some old school gear that has been in crypto since inception like that is suppose to provide some validity to his claim. However, his actions and how he shamelessly defends without prove to negate the woes but relies on heaping insult on anyone with a different suggestion that him, tell otherwise.

By the way, the Dev did end up switching up the algo, which proves that they knew all along that the limitation associated with the algo was destroying the coin but rather than take the action immediately to protect their investors interest, they waited for months while the culprit made tons of money of the sweat of others by destroying the value and accumulating enough coin to lead the rich list by several million, which entails that he can manipulate the price for a really long time. In any other sector but crypto, this dev would have been investigated for collusion.

Am also happy you mentioned monero cos I stated before that this is similar to monero admin doing nothing to change algo and protect their investors with bitmain's introduction of its asic miner. I can't even imagine what monero's price would be.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Mikanoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:56:00 PM

So leave it like BTC does.
Stop comparing new shitcoins with BTC. Every single young coin is a shitcoin compared to it. And if shitcoin follows the same path it surely fails, because the game is different for altcoins.
Miner with 50%+ hashrate comes, double spends and steals coins, or nicehash throws hashrate 2x of the entire network, so blockchain stucks for hours/days, miners leave, investors dump.
That can kill a coin, that's it, no future, coin slowly dies. Right, just let it fix itself and hope for the best! Grin

if someone manages to take more than 51% of the global hashrate, then we have an unhealthy situation and something needs to be done IMMEDIATELY.
Yes, I was talking about 51%, lower is tolerable, it just makes mining unprofitable for regular miners Smiley
Talking about pools - official pool has half of all hashrate right now, but I think devs won't abuse their own coin. If it was some other pool then it would be a problem too.

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:59:20 PM

hey, how about WHAT'S DONE IS DONE and everyone STFU.
as much as i hate it too, i understand how mining and all that works...if nothing can be done about it now then so be it.
time to move on and make the best of this project and coin.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 03:19:15 PM

as much as i hate it too, i understand how mining and all that works...if nothing can be done about it now then so be it.

Well, with that sentiment when you rape a girl, she should STFU cos WHAT'S DONE IS DONE, ppl shouldn't have warned about the woes created by bitconnect cos what's done is done. People shouldn't worry about the open ed statement released by Mobilego community manger about the mismanagement of the project cos WHAT'S DONE IS DONE.

So, an individual who hasn't been positive about protecting the value of this coin, was allowed to control/centralize the mining aspect and accumulate  an enormous amount of this coin for a really long time. He currently surpass every investor by several million coins and that just the addresses we know about. So, with the amount of coin he was allowed to accumulate, its safe to say this guy can easily manipulate the coin value for a really long time.
  So, if i was a fresh eye into this project, i would like to have all the info to help guide my investment. I currently have 7 BTC invested in this project (which has been heavily impacted) but that won't stop me from making sure the whole pic related to the coin is made know to anyone who might be interested.

I state this with the utmost respect to share my own view cos i have seen you in several other threads and i know how quick you are to get defensive and start hurling insults.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 03:21:56 PM

@Islapdonkey You continue to lie and exaggerate as you've been doing for a very long time. There's a good reason you got banned from discord, although i had my doubts regarding this decision at first, your last messages here just prove it was an excellent idea.

Regarding the dump, it was to be expected considering the exchange was on maintenance for almost a month. There's not a single guy dumping, there are a lot of miners looking to cash in.

As for the price, it's not my job to pump it, keep it pumped or do ANYTHING to affect the price. The market should regulate itself, that's not a dev's job. There's no ico here so spare me with the demands to fix your price.

I'm sure you'll continue with the same bs, so this is the final message you'll get from me.

I wasn't expecting any message from you your honor, so you can save yourself the headache of replying. As for claims about lies and exaggeration, all one need to do is peruse this thread to learn otherwise. You actively promoted Octaex on discord/BTCtalk but when they pulled an exit scam, you denied culpability while one of your marketing admins (SLPTOME) made fun of members who use the exchange on discord.

You  and most of the individuals on discord were aware that a lone miner was the main culprit for contributing to a major dump of the price from a stable point of 1k+ to the lower 200 sat ( other miners dump, but we all know who was getting most of the block and doing majority of the dump) shit that why you finally updated the algo Grin and even though the action of this individual was discovered early, you choose to do nothing about it to protect this investors who spent tons to maintaqin stability over 1k+, you waited for months, till the price was decimated to the lower 200s before taking action. One of your marketing admin even acknowledged that an immediate action was not taken. As i mentioned before, if your personal finance was involved, i doubt you would have taken no action in updating the algo while you watch your investment squander from a stable value of 1k+ sat to lower 200.

So, i will repeat it again this was not an organic dump dictated by the mass which is inevitable, rather this was a dump orchestrated by one lone individual who was allowed to abuse the algo limitations for several months when his action could have easily been curtailed if the dev choose to take immediate action and update the algo to protect their investors. in any other institution except for crypto, you will be investigated for collusion but due to the nature of the scene, there is no proof to support the suspicion

Again, this is like monero admins choosing to do nothing for months to update/ protect their investors when bitmain decided to release a miner that would have decimated the price. Monero still recorded loss that correlated with the current bear market, but if their admin had done nothing to protect their investors, the current price of monero would be beyond horrendous.

So, no one ever asked you to pump the price, not once was it mentioned in any of my statement. Shit we all know you not investing your money into this project or you wouldn't let a lone miner get away with abusing the limitations on the algo for several months and destroying the coin's value. We all know its nothing but gain for you.
 The question is why you choose to do nothing about the algo limitation for several months (when you discovered/made aware that a lone individual was abusing the algo. You waited till this guy had decimated the price from a stable 1k+ to the lower 200sat and accumulated enough coin to shoot to the top of the leader board by several million coins before an action was taken) Now if that don't seem suspicion then i don't know.

Its quite obvious from my several post that the dump i was talking about has nothing to do with today's dumps. Shit i been talking about it for days, rather its related to the dump due to lack of action from your end that enabled one lone individual(which is easily verifiable from researching block allocation and a constant topic on discord) to destroy the value of the coin for several month while accumulating enough coins to easily manipulate that value for a really long time. 

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
JoenNL

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 03:25:50 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2018, 04:14:29 PM by JoenNL

Finally a great idea haha Cheesy They try to drag u down to there own level, stupid me Cheesy

Oh yeah, the 12th (1 day left) we start with a group miners mining on the dev donation fund wallet, i started ~yesterday already. So if more people want to donate by mining, everybody is welcome Cheesy
For sure, its not a must if you dont want to do its not any problem!

extravirgin

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:52:44 PM

Well, with that sentiment when you rape a girl, she should STFU cos WHAT'S DONE IS DONE, ppl shouldn't have warned about the woes created by bitconnect cos what's done is done. People shouldn't worry about the open ed statement released by Mobilego community manger about the mismanagement of the project cos WHAT'S DONE IS DONE.

So, an individual who hasn't been positive about protecting the value of this coin, was allowed to control/centralize the mining aspect and accumulate  an enormous amount of this coin for a really long time. He currently surpass every investor by several million coins and that just the addresses we know about. So, with the amount of coin he was allowed to accumulate, its safe to say this guy can easily manipulate the coin value for a really long time.
  So, if i was a fresh eye into this project, i would like to have all the info to help guide my investment. I currently have 7 BTC invested in this project (which has been heavily impacted) but that won't stop me from making sure the whole pic related to the coin is made know to anyone who might be interested.

I state this with the utmost respect to share my own view cos i have seen you in several other threads and i know how quick you are to get defensive and start hurling insults.

what he said
JoenNL

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 04:00:10 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2018, 04:13:52 PM by JoenNL

I'm so gay

what he said

Indeed, what's done is done. It would be bad for him if he really lost 7 BTC, i would give him this 7 BTC without any problem (this donkey dont know who i am..). I lost over the 130 BCH (BitcoinCash) during a failure in a electrem wallet, who cares?!?! This has nothing to do with Arionum what is a safe and trustfull coin. Fact is, he lost 0, nothing, never ever. This because he try to blackmail all coin teams. He is saying this in more then 100 coin topics, he try to get free BTC by this way. HE get nothing he will never get anything, he is a lonely donkey. Leave him behind in his own nightmare. Now he start about raping womans, about bitconnect, i dont know but he got a reall system32 error in his brain.

The ARO community and the team are so positive, and i would like to see that also here. Everybody is helping eachother, more news and a sweet exchange is comming. So lets get back to facts, because they are much more positive then 1,2 maybe 3 scammers what try to kill this topic Smiley

extravirgin

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:23:43 PM

I'm so gay

what he said

Indeed, what's done is done. It would be bad for him if he really lost 7 BTC, i would give him this 7 BTC without any problem (this donkey dont know who i am..). I lost over the 130 BCH (BitcoinCash) during a failure in a electrem wallet, who cares?!?! This has nothing to do with Arionum what is a safe and trustfull coin. Fact is, he lost 0, nothing, never ever. This because he try to blackmail all coin teams. He is saying this in more then 100 coin topics, he try to get free BTC by this way. HE get nothing he will never get anything, he is a lonely donkey. Leave him behind in his own nightmare. Now he start about raping womans, about bitconnect, i dont know but he got a reall system32 error in his brain.

The ARO community and the team are so positive, and i would like to see that also here. Everybody is helping eachother, more news and a sweet exchange is comming. So lets get back to facts, because they are much more positive then 1,2 maybe 3 scammers what try to kill this topic Smiley

Wow, all that insult did not help your case. I have yet to see a comment with free btc request, but you profile has your btc address and aro address. Makes one wonder if you comment for donations. Well, carry on.
JoenNL

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 04:33:42 PM

I'm so gay

what he said

Wow, all that insult did not help your case. I have yet to see a comment with free btc request, but you profile has your btc address and aro address. Makes one wonder if you comment for donations. Well, carry on.

And i already see u are the same guy as donkey, now stop please. Oh no the wallets below is not for the dev fund. The fund wallets are on the openingspost Cheesy Have fun!

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 04:57:13 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2018, 05:35:56 PM by Islapdonkey

I'm so gay

what he said

As i mentioned before, ppl tend to result to hurling insult when you stuck a truth nerve. LOL. He claims to be an early member of Aro (shit left up to him, he will tell you that he knew about bitcoin before satoshi thought about it, satoshi even stole his idea) but most early members on discord know my Aro address cos i pasted it to verify my investments esp when the octaex issue occurred. So an early member of aro will not doubt the value of my investment into this project, rather you have an individual who has his btc, aro address, and his alias id begging for donation. An individual who has been mindlessly shilling and attacking anyone who provides a negative but factual info about the project, so its pretty easy to deduce his intention.

I have yet to make a comment/ask anyone for BTC and i will never do that cos i stated that am not motivated by money (unlike some) but my comments is meant to hold admins accountable just like anyone else. A lot of ppl on this thread know my moniker and appreciate this.

So, i guess my comments are starting to sting and he will soon resort to an act i have experienced on this forum several times that its quite  laughable and predictable by now. Which is to claim that am a blackmailer and provide proof by posting malicious links made by a scam group in an attempt to discredit me on this thread, a group that i personally destroyed several of their scam attempt. The funny thing is most blindly post the links without reading it to see that most of the account that created it have been tagged by BTCT mods and the info has all been discredited. But from his last post, i believe that's a prelude to him resulting to that for some form of validation. Grin

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:19:13 PM

do you not see i am one for not dealing with manipulated and fucked up shitcoins?  i am in essence agreeing with your view/standpoint....i do not like or want someone with so much power in a coin.  you cannot give the arguments above as that's a slippery slope lol....those examples are at a faaaaaarrr higher/deeper level than what ARO faces.  i have invested too (at lower price so i'm not caring/worried so much) , so you're no the only one able to whine about it.  it goes both ways man, as much as i hate dude's holdings/hash power mining whatever the hell....I/you/we have to understand ppl can mine as they please.  i did wish the devs did something a bit more aggressive tho yes.  but....as i said, if it's too late then well, not much you can do.  say you peace 1-2 times and it's enough.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:30:07 PM

Now the coin is dumped below 200 sat, wonder what the shillers have to throw out there as defense. I will keep repeating till it sounds like a really bad record that the development team allowed one sole individual to abuse the algo limitation for so long that this guy now owns enough coin to pretty much manipulate and control the value of this coin for a really long time.

When it comes to the essence of decentralization, it wasn't applicable to this project for awhile. Due to inaction to update the algo for a really long time despite been aware of the limitations, the dev team handed the value of the coin to the reins of one sole individual. In any other ecosystem, this guys will be investigated for occlusion but left up to the mindless shill, you shouldn't question shit but grab a popcorn and enjoy the ride.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Mr. Sovereign

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:44:35 PM

Lovin that mad dumper!!  More super cheap coins in MEH BELLY!!
Mikanoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:09:41 PM

He has millions more, might as well wait for 50 sat/coin.

Mr. Sovereign

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:58:00 PM

He has millions more, might as well wait for 50 sat/coin.

Think we could get to 4 sats?  That would be tits.
aklakl

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:03:57 PM

Octaex owner?
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: