Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:16:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution  (Read 71533 times)
Pon13

Activity: 670
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 08:42:24 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 09:39:14 AM by Pon13

We have detected movement on the octaex wallet. 500k sent to mercatox and 500k to another address.

Shouldn't Mercatox freeze the account(s) of the fucking thieving cunt?

Or are they dodgy as well?

Roll Eyes

very good point if its possible.

Meanwhile, in this situation 50 sats is coming soon....but i dont know if there is a point to invest in this anymore since that one guy can do whatever he wants with the price along with 2mln 750K stolen coins from octaex....things are looking quite bad.

Bill Hicks was right about....everything
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BrianHo

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:44:56 AM

A data decentralization can be really useful when it comes to data validation. Today we need that information a lot.
Since many things already sets in an online environment, having this decentralized data should be really crucial need.
JoenNL

Activity: 571
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 08:58:44 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 10:42:57 AM by JoenNL

500K coins stolen by octaex was sold. Thanks to dev for doing NOTHING, thanks for not to burn coins on octaex wallet, there are still ~2mln 750K stolen coins.
worst devs I ever seen

I think its a hard choice not an easy one to make this decision.

Do you want to control the coins or do u want it decentralized? Do u want a dev to use his power to ban/burn/froze wallets? I prefer that the dev dont do this, let octaex sell now it wont harm the coin.

Maybe the dev can start a poll for this so the community can decide.

Mr. Sovereign

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:48:54 AM

I bought a TON of coins at 10x to 15x this price and I worry not.  But I don't spend more than I can afford to lose so...  and if it takes years to get up to a respectable level, then it is what it is.  Some people are in for a quick buck and some people are in for the long haul.  Seems like a long haul kind of coin to me.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:13:23 PM

I bought a TON of coins at 10x to 15x this price and I worry not.  But I don't spend more than I can afford to lose so...  and if it takes years to get up to a respectable level, then it is what it is.  Some people are in for a quick buck and some people are in for the long haul.  Seems like a long haul kind of coin to me.

Its not a situation of ppl in it for a quick buck. Am yet to see anyone on this thread complaining that they bought this coin for x amount price and after a few months,  its yet to pump in price,  that would be a scenario that correlate with the picture you painted. rather the issue is several missteps that could have been easily prevented by the dev that lead to a dump in price that was not organic,
 with several million coins in the hand of different actors who are not keen on improving the value/ Has the ability to manipulate the price for a really long time.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:36:51 PM

I bought a TON of coins at 10x to 15x this price and I worry not.  But I don't spend more than I can afford to lose so...  and if it takes years to get up to a respectable level, then it is what it is.  Some people are in for a quick buck and some people are in for the long haul.  Seems like a long haul kind of coin to me.

Its not a situation of ppl in it for a quick buck. Am yet to see anyone on this thread complaining that they bought this coin for x amount price and after a few months,  its yet to pump in price,  that would be a scenario that correlate with the picture you painted. rather the issue is several missteps that could have been easily prevented by the dev that lead to a dump in price that was not organic,
 with several million coins in the hand of different actors who are not keen on improving the value/ Has the ability to manipulate the price for a really long time.

Hmmm then I would stop buying if I where you.  You don't seem to be having a good time.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 01:45:32 PM

Hmmm then I would stop buying if I where you.  You don't seem to be having a good time.

I simply provided a statement that contradicts the spin you tried to weave.  You can take it however you want.  The idea of mindlessly shilling thru a hailstorm shouldn't be the only thing purported on this thread

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:51:19 PM

I simply provided a statement that contradicts the spin you tried to weave.  You can take it however you want.  The idea of mindlessly shilling thru a hailstorm shouldn't be the only thing purported on this thread

Spinning, weaving, and shilling?  Am I a part of this grand conspiracy and I didn't even know it?  I need to start asking the dev for money for my services!
xs.over

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:22:41 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 04:44:39 PM by xs.over

500K coins stolen by octaex was sold. Thanks to dev for doing NOTHING, thanks for not to burn coins on octaex wallet, there are still ~2mln 750K stolen coins.
worst devs I ever seen

I think its a hard choice not an easy one to make this decision.

Do you want to control the coins or do u want it decentralized? Do u want a dev to use his power to ban/burn/froze wallets?
Please stop this manipulation.

additional 1.250KK drop from Octaex scammers.
https://arionum.info/account/5rA1edefZmziJsX8C6KGSvKveSfCEFgAJFk7ktkePzBeFNNJZMEfwW8Lv8Zw37ie5xmMD5EChpkXXzBDaQC5eCBS/

Thanks ARO devs for supporting octaex scammers, thanks for supporting fucking ZEAN9400 botnet.
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:03:23 PM

Spinning, weaving, and shilling?  Am I a part of this grand conspiracy and I didn't even know it?  I need to start asking the dev for money for my services!
These discussions here in ARO are pertinent but countless coins go through this with bigger or smaller problems! When ARO was released, the market was set at another time! When buying some asset, you need to invest gradually to seize opportunities like these, where suddenly, stolen 500k appear and bring down prices. BTFD. Wink
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:45:27 PM

worst devs I ever seen

so?  better the dumps happen now while it's cheap.  lol 500k for 1 cent USD? meh big deal.  the market seemed to have absorbed it, and there are more than enough coins (lucky not a crazy high amt) that even 2mil being dumped won't even be so bad IN THE LONG RUN/TERM.  many orders were filled too, so now have happy new ARO holders.  better the distribution happens now vs. later.  as we have said already, it is shit this hack occurred (on top of that miner guy selling his stacks here and there) but the decision was made and you have to move forward.  where was everyone to msg/advise the devs to fork it when they asked?  i recall only some ppl saying this and most were fine with NO fork.  perhaps at that time exit scam was not confirmed...but it was pretty obvious.  i dunno.  it pisses me off just as much as anyone how shit's going down but the coin/devs/team seem solid and not going anywhere.  thus this is a coin in its infancy and crazy undervalued now...i'm sure regular ppl are buying and whales are loading up.  it is a long term hold so no point crying re. these dumps now, i'm not.
 welcome to crypto...hold on tight or get off the ride.

Dude you bought in real cheap, that why you all mellow about the bs and expect everyone to feel as such. I personally advised several friends to invest close to 5 btc when it seem the coin was really stable/ floor was at 1000 sat and i doubt you would be dis mellow about the situation if you got in around that price and know a malicious hodler still has 2.5 million coins in his or her possession. And this is just another player in the mix, it does not account for the main guy who has been dumping and is responsible for bringing this coin from a stable floor of 1k to lower 200 sat. So imagine buying this coin at 300-350( am not sure what you paid) and having it go to 1 sat  with no indication that it will improve from that value for a really long time ( and that several sat smaller than the scenario some of the older investors experienced) Also keep in mind the dump was not organic, but coordinated by one individual who was given the time to abuse the situation rather than taking swift action to protect the investors

The fucked up part is you have a dev that overshilled this fucked up exchange to all newbies and personally vested their dependability on discord. I wonder how many investors where lead astray into losing money on that exchange cos they figured they could trust the exchange since the dev team was shilling/directing traffic to the site. then same guy intentionally allowed a miner to abuse the algo for several months and rape/destroy the value while allowing the miner to accumulate enough coin to control the coin's value for a really long time and we suppose to cont heaping praises cos he wrote a codes. When does the sheep wake up?

When do we actually start holding this guys accountable for the several fuck up, everyone always yap that bullshit about don't invest more than you can lose, but the same fools cry about the volatile nature of crypto. In other for ppl to take this sphere serious, we have to start treating this projects, like we would treat any project on the stock index and you and i know that if a similar situation occurred on that ecosystem, this guys will be investigated for collusion. Though the proof might not currently be present, a lot of their action proves otherwise.

no, don't assume.  i have bought in as high as 1k sats too.  i have lowered my buy in avg by buying the past months, and now some at the dumps.  just like the post said above.  you have reiterated your thoughts many times now and we get it, exch hack is shit, miner setup poor and devs DID NOT react in time (i doubt they're scammers from interaction i have heard and had with them).  ppl back then seemed to AGREE with the move to not soft fork.  so then you can't change that now.  

i am SUPER ANNOYED the devs and exch didn't react in time, fucking right i am...but there's nothing you can do now to change that.  look the market dumped and you can see ARO has been bought up a lot by new hands....so nothing to worry about.  the market has moved on and so have many of us.  if you're in for the long hold then don't worry it'll go back up in due time (yes will take awhile but wtf can you do?).  i'm actually surprised they are dumping this soon and this much haha....in a few months time it'll be a non-issue at the rate their dumping.  fine with market as ppl will buy these up no issues, it's a solid project/coin and team and non ICO bullshit.

in a few months things can change drastically in crypto and with this thing at the fucking grave bottom, the only way is up haha.   the ppl yapping and crying as you say are not used to crypto yet by then lol....sorry but it's true.  i've been fucked/scammed and lost more times than i can count but you know what, once you learn/stick to it and make the right moves with some time, you can more than cover those losses (well, not right now though cos the market is dead for all lol).  anyhow i ain't gonna argue about it anymore cos i don't have fucking time, and you seem pretty set to continue venting about it.  

i'll just be here holding ARO and waiting for the turn around (which will come)  Cool - you do remember XRB (NANO) price right...?  Wink Grin

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:48:58 PM

These discussions here in ARO are pertinent but countless coins go through this with bigger or smaller problems! When ARO was released, the market was set at another time! When buying some asset, you need to invest gradually to seize opportunities like these, where suddenly, stolen 500k appear and bring down prices. BTFD. Wink

this

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 08:00:40 PM

Comparing two coins that fucked their investor due to careless actions taken by their dev does not make it better. With XRB at least their is an individual to associate with the exchange issue, who am hoping will be charged in the future. With aro there is not even a culprit to register. I will keep repeating that i personally believe that this admins are in collusion with all the players involved and this is a new type of scam been propagated

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ProEvo1433

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:41:58 PM

4.5 BTC buy orders from mercatox contradict everything you say donkey.People have trust in the project and ARO is far from scam or whatever the hell you are talking there.

Smart people buy at this price and idiots complain on each page how their bag bought on top is going underwater because of some invented shit.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 10:15:14 PM

4.5 BTC buy orders from mercatox contradict everything you say donkey.People have trust in the project and ARO is far from scam or whatever the hell you are talking there.

Smart people buy at this price and idiots complain on each page how their bag bought on top is going underwater because of some invented shit.

There were ppl buying/and still trading bitconnect when it was proven to be a scam.  Octaex just dumped this down to 80sat yesterday and still have 2 million untouched that could be dumped at any moment.  There were ppl buying in droves when it dumped from 1k to 800sat, then 600, 400, 300, 200 sat and so on. Every one anticipated that the floor was at each of those point. And similar statement about smart ppl buying at each point cos it headed back y up soon is littered all over discord.  

The idea of mindlessly shilling thru a hailstorm is not the only reasoning that should be presented in this thread.  So presenting a total buy order of 4.5 BTC Grin as your proof that ppl trust the  project is quite laughable. Shit I invested more than that solely by myself and that is the number you post up proudly to back your statement.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
JoenNL

Activity: 571
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 09:59:39 AM

Just use the ignore button, bitcointalk is taken over by retards and bots. Just 2-3 people try to spread fud, ignore them and problem solved Smiley

Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:13:04 AM

(and LOL at connery accent)

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
xberg

Activity: 159
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:44:09 PM

Getting started guide with ARO

I remain bullish about ARO. Here is a quick tutorial on how to get started with ARO with all the relevant links.

1. First you will need a wallet to be able to mine into or to deposit coins you purchased.
Windows Light Wallet:
https://www.arionum.com/LightArionumC/setup.exe (Source: https://github.com/arionum/lightWalletGUI)

CLI LightWallet:
https://github.com/arionum/lightWalletCLI

Android Wallet:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=arionum.net.cubedpixels (Source: https://github.com/CuteCubed/Arionum-Wallet-Android)

MAC Wallet:
https://github.com/CuteCubed/Arionum-Java-Wallet

Create your wallet and copy your wallet address which you will need for mining. Print you private and public key and store them somewhere safe and offline.

2. Chosing a pool to mine to
If you are mining with just 1 CPU or 1 GPU you are a small miner and I recommend mining on the following pool:
http://aro.cool

Otherwise the following pools are recommended:
Official Pool:
http://aropool.com

OvErLoDe's pool:
http://arionum.rocks

HashPi's pool:
https://arionumpool.com/

No need to register: just point your miner towards the pool, indicate your wallet address in the mining software and you will be automatically paid.

3. Mining
Now you can mine. ARO is an original coin in that there are 2 different rounds: a CPU round and a GPU round. Names are a bit misleading as both rounds can be mined with either GPU or CPU or both at the same time. You will have much better hash rates during the GPU round, but so will everybody else.
Mining software manage both CPU and GPU rounds for you.
I recommend either of these miners:
miner by cryptogone
https://bitbucket.org/cryptogone/ariocppminer

miner by bogdanadnan
https://github.com/bogdanadnan/ariominer

Make sure you test both as depending on your setup one miner will be better than the other. They both have a 1% fee.

Make sure you compare performance for both CPU rounds AND GPU rounds as it could be that a miner is better in one area than the other.

To convert hash rate into expected ARO you can use the following calculator:
https://www.homologation-drone.net/aro/

4. Calculating profitability
Profitability can be calculated using my calculator here:

5. Where to get support
The most active channel for support is discord.
https://arionum.info/discord/

6. Buying and selling ARO
The are currently 2 channels to buy or sell ARO:
Mercatox (recommended options)
https://mercatox.com/exchange/ARO/BTC

and through escrow through the discord #trading channel (quite slow but no commission - this is mostly used when Mercatox is in maintenance)
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:46:04 PM

^thank you, nice work mate.

can we get ARO on hitbtc maybe to start with?  then aim high for 2019...

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:54:51 PM

Getting started guide with ARO

I remain bullish about ARO. Here is a quick tutorial on how to get started with ARO with all the relevant links.

1. First you will need a wallet to be able to mine into or to deposit coins you purchased.
Windows Light Wallet:
https://www.arionum.com/LightArionumC/setup.exe (Source: https://github.com/arionum/lightWalletGUI)

CLI LightWallet:
https://github.com/arionum/lightWalletCLI

Android Wallet:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=arionum.net.cubedpixels (Source: https://github.com/CuteCubed/Arionum-Wallet-Android)

MAC Wallet:
https://github.com/CuteCubed/Arionum-Java-Wallet

Create your wallet and copy your wallet address which you will need for mining. Print you private and public key and store them somewhere safe and offline.

2. Chosing a pool to mine to
If you are mining with just 1 CPU or 1 GPU you are a small miner and I recommend mining on the following pool:
http://aro.cool

Otherwise the following pools are recommended:
Official Pool:
http://aropool.com

OvErLoDe's pool:
http://arionum.rocks

HashPi's pool:
https://arionumpool.com/

No need to register: just point your miner towards the pool, indicate your wallet address in the mining software and you will be automatically paid.

3. Mining
Now you can mine. ARO is an original coin in that there are 2 different rounds: a CPU round and a GPU round. Names are a bit misleading as both rounds can be mined with either GPU or CPU or both at the same time. You will have much better hash rates during the GPU round, but so will everybody else.
Mining software manage both CPU and GPU rounds for you.
I recommend either of these miners:
miner by cryptogone
https://bitbucket.org/cryptogone/ariocppminer

miner by bogdanadnan
https://github.com/bogdanadnan/ariominer

Make sure you test both as depending on your setup one miner will be better than the other. They both have a 1% fee.

Make sure you compare performance for both CPU rounds AND GPU rounds as it could be that a miner is better in one area than the other.

To convert hash rate into expected ARO you can use the following calculator:

4. Calculating profitability
Profitability can be calculated using my calculator here:

5. Where to get support
The most active channel for support is discord.
https://arionum.info/discord/

6. Buying and selling ARO
The are currently 2 channels to buy or sell ARO:
Mercatox (recommended options)
https://mercatox.com/exchange/ARO/BTC

and through escrow through the discord #trading channel (quite slow but no commission - this is mostly used when Mercatox is in maintenance)

Great tutorial
Thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: