Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:46:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have only 200€ to invest  (Read 3007 times)
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:19:04 AM

Hello Im new on this forum, can you help me to choose good coin for me? I have only 200€ to spend, I was thinking about ETH/LTC but is it worth when I have only 200? Or should I try my luck with something cheap.

First, as beginner i think that much money is more than enough becuase newbie is much suggested to start trading with smaller amount to make us can control our greedy. Greedy is the most enemy of the trader which can lead us to stay in the loss place

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Liberdy

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 07:57:08 AM

Maybe split it between bitcoin and Ether? what do you guys think?
light22man

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 08:26:24 AM

Hello Im new on this forum, can you help me to choose good coin for me? I have only 200€ to spend, I was thinking about ETH/LTC but is it worth when I have only 200? Or should I try my luck with something cheap.
First don't believe other advice about invest in some coin.
You need to do your own research.
In you case with 200€ I suggest to look at the coin bellow  $5-10 in long run the can make x2-x10 profit.
 It's easy for coin to grown from $0.1 to $1 than from $1000 to $10 000.
Invest only in coin with ready product and good team.
You can check top 50 coin from  https://coinmarketcap.com
Check  ADA, IOTA, ZRX, BAT
Good luck!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:39:23 AM

If you want to buy ethereum and litecoin with that amount I think  it is not good.  Why?  Because you can purchase only 0.25 ethereum or 1 litecoin and I think you will not make big profit high profit because once the price of this two coim increase you earn only little. I suggest better to add more capital so you can invest more in ethereum or litecoin so you can make more profit once the price increase.
mikeey89

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

Blockchain enthusiast

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:40:43 AM

The safest bet would be to go for Ethereum in my opinion. It will compete with Bitcoin for the top 1 ranking this year.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:26:16 PM

If I have that amount, I would diversify my investments to some altcoins that are under $0.20 or so. In that way, you can earn a lot of altcoins for a low price.

Some few altcoins that I have under $0.20 (Electroneum, Tron, Dogecoin) are built for long-term. However, I'm not saying that you should follow my advice because there's no such thing as a perfect strategy in the world of cryptocurrency.

Since you want to invest, it is totally up to you on which altcoins are giving you the best feeling to invest on. After all, we are all accountable for the decisions we have in investing to some specific altcoins. We should be prepared mentally if in case our altcoins crashed down the line.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:43:54 PM

Your budget is a bit small to enter the crypto investment world, if you can start with bigger amount it will be better and your potential earning will become bigger too. But you can start even with this amount, just try to choose the most promising crypto like BTC, ETH and LTC.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:46:39 PM

If i were you try to research some good ICO's,Nowaday's a lot of good project are coming so better look for it,i recommend to try in coinschedule.com they are giving a review to all the ico and giving them a rank so the investors will easily know which is the good one to invest.But always do your own research.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:05:34 PM

In this case I don’t think you can invest your two hundred coins (200C) in this kind of business because as far as I know some of the company in this organization have a minimum amount of money to start to invest.
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:50:04 PM

I believe that at the moment you should invest in bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are fluctuating continuously and are on the way to recovery to the $ 20000 mark. Bitcoin prices are currently at $ 9300, so you can buy bitcoin at this time to get the best deal possible.
valera10

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:26:32 AM

I suggest you divide this amount into two parts and invest in a promising project. But for this you have to choose and analyze.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:13:26 AM

Since you will invest a fairly small amount you could get some coins that is promising and has potential to be big in the future. Others suggests to invest in ICO and it is actually okay but also be careful, do your research first before buying because there are many ICO that will produce that we can call shit coins.

Also if you want to be safe you may buy ETH and LTC as well but potential of getting  a lot profit is minimal. At least it is less riskier.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:58:52 AM

I suggest you divide this amount into two parts and invest in a promising project. But for this you have to choose and analyze.
That is a good suggestion, we called that diversification, a small amount of money can still grow as long as we choose a good coin which
have a big potential in the future. Investing in ICO is good so you can avail on the cheapest possible price.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
BarbusseH

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:53:40 AM

I think a good plan is to buy all the money bitcoin, when it will be a sharp increase in exchange for the etherium. And when the etherium will grow to buy a few alt coins from the first hundred by capitalization with good growth potential.
mybloomingpath

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:07:11 PM

I think you have to look at some cheap coins. Select and analyze one by one paying attention to the road map, team, current situation and project development. For example I like VIB coin. The project seems to me very promising and the idea also is good. At the same time they have rewarding  program for promotion of their project and you can easily participate and earn additional coins. I wouldn't suggest you to invest in VIB or other specific coin, because you have to check and decide for yourself what would be more interesting for you.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:14:55 PM

That is a good suggestion, we called that diversification, a small amount of money can still grow as long as we choose a good coin which
have a big potential in the future. Investing in ICO is good so you can avail on the cheapest possible price.

Investing in ICO, is the best option but we have to find the potential one which can easily give good profits. It is good to divert your investment into two parts because diversification will give us a chance to make more money. To find the potential ICO is very hard.
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:01:29 PM

I think that the most popular coins to buy are ETH and BTC. As for me, Bitcoin is the best choice to invest in. As for me, this is the coin with the greatest potential. 200 euro is not much but it will be enough to invest in bitcoin I think
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:19:13 PM

I think that the most popular coins to buy are ETH and BTC. As for me, Bitcoin is the best choice to invest in. As for me, this is the coin with the greatest potential. 200 euro is not much but it will be enough to invest in bitcoin I think

200€ may be a small amount, but please do not underestimate it. Yes it is small, but it doesnt mean you cant gain profit from it. Little by little, along with patience, you can earn. Starting with a small amount is good especially if we are still starting. And for me, I suggest you invest in icos, but of course before investing, read as much information as you can about its project.
wrastriuz

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:28:06 PM

Hello. I want to advise you margine trading. But its need to have some knowledge about trading, smth like technical analsys, trading plan, trading system, money managment and risk managment. 200 euro can be grow up big deposit with leverage x10-20-25-50.
almaerk08

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:30:43 PM

200€ may be a small amount, but please do not underestimate it. Yes it is small, but it doesnt mean you cant gain profit from it. Little by little, along with patience, you can earn. Starting with a small amount is good especially if we are still starting. And for me, I suggest you invest in icos, but of course before investing, read as much information as you can about its project.

I think there is no such thing as small or big amount when investing in cryptocurrency. No one can tell you how much you should invest because it is your own choice and it is your money. I suggest you buy coins in eth or btc because they are more popular. You can also try investing in an ico, but just read their whitepaper first to gain knowledge about their project before investing in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: