Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:55:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have only 200€ to invest  (Read 3007 times)
fanBit101

Activity: 228
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:14:18 AM

I can tell you that with 200 € you can embed in the IAGON project. The project is launching the main sale with great support from the crypto community. That is a profitable factor for us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Universe_CRPT

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:19:07 PM

In addition to bitcoin, there are a great many other, no less popular cryptocurrencies, such as DASH or Ethereum.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
crpytpublica

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:31:18 PM

For such a small amount , I can advise you to buy an inexpensive cryptocurrency that has a future. Like Ripple.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
kiatitami

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:50:07 PM

With that money you should invest in the ripple current cheap price is extremely affordable for us to buy and hold late this year will be a strong rally in the market.
ami84

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:58:39 PM

Probably best to wait until etc has reached the bottom - which I don't think is just yet... also DYOR, but I will be planning on buying more ELA + GVT. Not financial advice but worth reading up on imho. Stay safe!
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:37:13 PM

Enough to choose to invest in a potential ICO project, there are quite a few projects that will let you invest a small amount of capital and then just wait patiently for you tokens will increase and you will become millionaires. .

better to choose a solid project,, such as Cardano
you will get enough ADA for long term hodl mate
about ICO the OP need to have a lot of experience to know how a good ICO look like

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:51:18 PM

Hello Im new on this forum, can you help me to choose good coin for me? I have only 200€ to spend, I was thinking about ETH/LTC but is it worth when I have only 200? Or should I try my luck with something cheap.

don't forget that u will still have to pay commission for transferring coins. the amount is small and it is unlikely that u will be able to make a significant profit.
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:56:15 PM

Hello Im new on this forum, can you help me to choose good coin for me? I have only 200€ to spend, I was thinking about ETH/LTC but is it worth when I have only 200? Or should I try my luck with something cheap.

i will advise you to buy bitcoin as low as your money the hold till the end of 2018 you will be amazed with what you will have.
but you can as well buy NTY
extremegym

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:50:39 PM

i will advise you to buy bitcoin as low as your money the hold till the end of 2018 you will be amazed with what you will have.
but you can as well buy NTY

200 euros is a very little amount. imagine btc will grow 10 times this year, and even in this case he's gonna get not much.
Cagripharmacy

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:32:16 PM

ETH, LTC or NEO can be used as a starting point. Investing in Ripple is not a good idea for beginners. It has already risen so much and is at the top of the market. I think it would be better to start with bitcoin because it can be more volatile in the short span but it can fly over the top of all the problems in the long span.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
extremegym

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:01:11 PM

ETH, LTC or NEO can be used as a starting point. Investing in Ripple is not a good idea for beginners. It has already risen so much and is at the top of the market. I think it would be better to start with bitcoin because it can be more volatile in the short span but it can fly over the top of all the problems in the long span.

it has already fallen almost x10 times so u can't say its price too high. consider the possibility xrp is gonna reach ath again even this year.
Luigi21

Activity: 644
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:25:19 PM

If you can afford to lose your coins, maybe the best decision is to buy an altcoin because is easier that an altcoin does x2 compared to other already affirmed crypto like bitcoin or ethereum

╔══════╗
zenfuze
╚══════╝
REVOLUTIONARY TRADING PLATFORM
[  The ultimate solution for cryptocurrency trading  ]
[    with built-in connectivity  to major exchanges    ]
████████████████████
████████████████████
████▀█████▀  ▀▀▀████
████   ▀▀      █████
████▄         ██████
█████▄       ███████
██▄      ▄▄█████████
████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████
████  ██████████████
████▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████  ███  ▄▄▄  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████████████████████
████████████████████

Zenfuse is developed to
REVOLUTIONIZE
your trading experience
╔══════╗
trading
╚══════╝
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:10:00 PM

You wrote this post long time ago but you need to remember forever that even the smallest amount could be put that good that after some time of holding, trading or anything else could bring income that you cannot even think about.
Reza1893

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:05:08 PM

ETH or LTC? I will choose ETH. I just trust in ETH, because ETH have a big market cap. and live development. But if you want to buy some cheap coin I will buy UTrust.

C E N T I V E.ORG | Blockchain-based Incentive Network
                     | TokenSale: AUGUST 31st, 2018
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:08:26 PM

I would advise you to buy bitcoin right now as it is surely gonna give you 3x return at least on one year as the current market situation is that the market is in a dump phase and when the pump will start then it will hit at least $20k for sure, so there is a 3x profit staring right at you in the eye, all you have to do is be brave and buy bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Mahes4

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:26:25 PM

hard to choose altcoin that best to buy now, altcoin isnt in good condition
you will get lose if you invest, just small possibility to get profit bro

Awalt541

Activity: 438
Merit: 256

Redot.com - Trade Like a Pro, Earn 70% of Referral

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:32:29 PM

if you prefer to investing ethereum or litecoins. im would be vote for ethereum. idk dont know that is could make your better with capital 200 euro, but i can recomended you to buy some ICO for now, cause there you can make grow your money like a bonuses stages.

.Redot.com.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.• Lowest Trading Fees.
.• Commission Rebates..
.• 70% for Referrals.
.• Top Technology..
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.$3,000,000 BOUNTY.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:42:34 PM

I would advise you to buy bitcoin right now as it is surely gonna give you 3x return at least on one year as the current market situation is that the market is in a dump phase and when the pump will start then it will hit at least $20k for sure, so there is a 3x profit staring right at you in the eye, all you have to do is be brave and buy bitcoin.
I do agree that Bitcoin should be an option when it comes on choosing a crypto to invest. Among other cryptos, Bitcoin has the highest chance to withstand such uncertainty in the market. But between Litecoin and Etheteum, ofcourse, Ethereum wouls be a better one. Investment amount doesn't matter that much but ofcouse, the bigger is the better.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:58:15 AM

Well I am more optimistic about ETH and that has its reasons. ETH is the second highest demanded coin in the crypto market with the second highest market cap and the best technology that is thought of more potent than Bitcoin. ETH actual captured the second position in the crypto market in a time of less than three years and this is the evidence of the fact that it is backed by a very potent and advanced project. It might even outshine Bitcoin in future but that would be very long from now.

For 200€, I like to suggest to go for more than 3 coins to fulfill the diversification rules. Even ethereum could be considered similar to bitcoin, I will go for more than one altcoins all the times as anything may happen at anytime. Searching and then planning up will not let down anyone.
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:38:42 AM

Better in something cheaper and new than beaten. So you have a chance to get more return than from the tops, but not diversify the portfolio is also silly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: