Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:26:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have only 200€ to invest  (Read 3007 times)
2weent6

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:50:03 PM

If you can act according to someone else advice possibly it could end bad, my suggestion would be if you dont have any idea you should learn some otherwise just try to invest in coins like BTC, ETH
When investing, you should only believe on yourself because someone's advice might be a trap for you to lose your hard earned money. BTC and ETH is a good coin for beginners, while learning for other opportunity in this market better to hold this coin first.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:42:43 AM

You should not be worried at all. Separate your capital ,besides in Litecoin, on Rebellious and Ripple. In near future your investement will be doubled for sure. Happy trading!
psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:23:13 AM

Many suggestions are given here. andab isa self determines where will start investing to be able to gain profit. this is very good indeed. great potential for yourself for the benefit of investing
Bluefel

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:20:00 AM

I think omiseGo is best for investing now.The price in the market is now down.Last January the price of OmiseGo reached $26.5996.Bit now it's reduced to $7.This will increase the price in the coming period.
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:44:27 AM

Hello Im new on this forum, can you help me to choose good coin for me? I have only 200€ to spend, I was thinking about ETH/LTC but is it worth when I have only 200? Or should I try my luck with something cheap.

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:59:40 AM

You know, a lot of people who had a $ 3,000 portfolio now have as much as you. You're in the season of discounts, buy everything.
rajsunil

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:30:24 AM

I think Qtum coin is best for investing in €200.Qtum is good for small investment and long term investment.At present the price is reduced to $8.09641.So now we can invest in this.I think this year it will cross $80.
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:47:58 AM

if you only have so much investment capital then you can invest in coin that has a cheap price so you can get a lot of profits and for now the price of coin is very cheap amsih litecoin you can buy litecoin with that much capital.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:03:12 PM

That’s not bad to have two hundred only to invest it is still money that can grow in a little time but not totally in a big amount too but it have a good feedbacks that can makes you profitable.
georgereyes

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:06:58 PM

50-50 BTC/ETH is what I would do tbh
prefontaine1982

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:36:45 PM

Considering that it is not a huge amount of money, i would start trading with that, maybe you can make much more profit than if you wait to make some profit by bitcoin or altcoin
bellamoera

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:42:46 PM

I think for you as a beginner. choose bitcoin or eth for investment. because the two coins are far from the bubble news and the price is more stable. choose investments in the long term to provide good profit
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:40:25 PM

Check some topics with tips on how to find/research good altcoins. Don't buy anyone's calls or shills, that's not the way to go...
I had a bad experience of following such appeals. I do not advise anyone to repeat and lose their means

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
galinskiydmitriy

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 10:03:51 PM

Since you do not have experience in investing in crypto currency, it is safer for you to invest your small amount in Bitcoin or Ethereum. Having invested even in these two crypto currencies, you will be able to make good money.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:29:17 PM

Hello Im new on this forum, can you help me to choose good coin for me? I have only 200€ to spend, I was thinking about ETH/LTC but is it worth when I have only 200? Or should I try my luck with something cheap.

ETH / LTC's the most popular altcoin and both have long held the title as a reputable altcoin. No mistake you choose both because these two coins will continue to be valuable the same thing with bitcoin. Community and ETH / LTC developers to this day are very active and they are always willing to listen about what is lacking on their coins.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 10:57:26 PM

Best idea research some ico man because you can make great profit from there but do it carefully and attentively read their wp their team and others before going in

alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:40:26 PM

As a newbie in the community, i will advise you forget about investing into crypt currency for the mean time, take enough to learn and understand the crypto currency space so that you will make the right investment, investing without knowing much about the space, might make you to lose your money.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
husnanparebok

Activity: 182
Merit: 43

Just Post Junk Posts

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:10:50 AM

You can learn trading tutorial on YouTube and this forum. Then use 20%.of your money  to practice what you learn.
Don't invest your money without clearly plan and strategy
Maybe you can also spend 30% you money to buy some recommended coin like this. LEGENDARY Advice

I think it is better you start with bitcoin because in short term it may be more volatile but in the long run after all the issues settled down it may fly high. Otherwise, you can go for lot good altcoins like ETH, LTC or NEO.

Then you can save 50% money, wait until you have enough experience to get more profit and minimize risk. & loss

Kingsingle

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:27:19 AM

Enough to choose to invest in a potential ICO project, there are quite a few projects that will let you invest a small amount of capital and then just wait patiently for you tokens will increase and you will become millionaires. .
Bohdan98

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:52:18 AM

I would advise you now to buy TDZ tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. It is perspective project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: