Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:18:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have only 200€ to invest  (Read 3007 times)
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:48:55 AM

I don't usually give advice on where to invest. But I'll give you a little hint. Go to the Coinmarketcap website and select the first 10 coins and buy each one.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:22:29 PM

I don't usually give advice on where to invest. But I'll give you a little hint. Go to the Coinmarketcap website and select the first 10 coins and buy each one.
With this amount for me it won't be that bad to just invest in like 5 coins cause thanks to that he won't get that much and at the same time too little, for me it will be the best the split this amount for like 5 coins.

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:27:13 PM

With this amount for me it won't be that bad to just invest in like 5 coins cause thanks to that he won't get that much and at the same time too little, for me it will be the best the split this amount for like 5 coins.
The lower the better because we are not talking of big money here.
We need to choose coins that we believe undervalued at the moment, we know the power of crypto, it can rise 100 times so always be positive.
200€ is already a millions now if we invest in bitcoin early, so let's be optimistic that it can happen to another coin.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
JackdunR

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:45:47 PM

With that money you should buy Ripple or ETH now, because these two coin in the future will bring high profits for you, maybe they will go to the moon, so follow me buy is now the most reasonable
tantra007

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:07:10 PM

Hello Im new on this forum, can you help me to choose good coin for me? I have only 200€ to spend, I was thinking about ETH/LTC but is it worth when I have only 200? Or should I try my luck with something cheap.
i hope you didnt buy at this start post. bcse you will get big lose ever
from now, i suggest buy bitcoin. bitcoin has bright future not like many shitcoin in cryptocurrency

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀   URUNIT   ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀    GAMBLING PLATFORM 100% MANAGED BY ITS COMMUNITY       ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀   Website   ▀   Whitepaper   ▀    Facebook   ▀   Twitter   ▀   ANN   ▀   Telegram   ▀  ▀ 
megasynk

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:08:57 PM

Don't look at the price of the coin you're buying, look at the marketcap and do research on the project.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:02:04 AM

Hello Im new on this forum, can you help me to choose good coin for me? I have only 200€ to spend, I was thinking about ETH/LTC but is it worth when I have only 200? Or should I try my luck with something cheap.

In my opinion, go try your luck with something cheap. In this kind of market it is hard to miss. Look for the cheapest coin in an altcoin exchange like Bittrex and gamble all that €200 in it.

I know that is generally bad advice but in this bull market you have a chance to turn your €200 to €2000.
That is true, bull market will definitely come again, although no one knows when it will come but as the demand continues we can expect
people will start buying again and ATH will be broken again. Patience is the key, we buy good coin and we hold until the right time to sell it will come.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
KyberJaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:07:13 AM

I can recommend to you STRAT he now has very much decreased in the price, I think it will be an excellent investment

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:20:12 AM

It is your wish whether to invest more money or you have to restrict for investment because as things keep progressing you will get more interest towards trading. So when you get the very good experience you can invest more into trading because cryptocurrency trading is very risky.
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:16:06 AM

I can recommend to you STRAT he now has very much decreased in the price, I think it will be an excellent investment

there are many another good coins that have fallen drastically (consider current value/ATH).
Kool5

Activity: 266

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:51:50 AM

I fully agree with you and also suggest for your long-term investment of your 200 euros bitcoin. Because someone predicted his real price after a while, so 10 would be $ 300,000.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
liveyourlife

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:22:39 PM

Buy NEM, UTAH, any of them is worth attention, if you want to significantly increase your capital you can also see Bitcoin cash.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:24:53 PM

This is not such a small amount for a beginner. When I started I didn't invest the fiat currency in cryptocurrency at all but I earned money with the help of bounty campaigns and airdrops. I simply didn't have at that time free money for investment but I really wanted to try. If I had this situation now, I would have partially invested in bitcoin, in part in the most popular altcoins.
Asherith00

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:08:32 PM

Invest in bitcoin and ethereum and some other altcoin that profitable for long term or short term much better if you invest now since the bull run didn't yet happen just hold and wait the price goes high.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:14:44 PM

you can wait for another big dip and try investing on OMG or Appcoin depending on your choice but both this alts would be a great long term investment, they got a good road map and future developments and partners.
xprince1996

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 03:46:59 PM

You should invest to CYFM and MFTU split your 200€ those projects are very promising they dont do ico but check their website and you will know why they are success without ico.

Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:03:17 PM

you better go with a coin that is already established their value also if you want to settle to an altcoin you better choose a coin with a good project and a good team behind it if their after market strategy will continue.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

with that little money it's not even worth overthinking. Just go with the one that you feel is right for you eth/ltc/btc sounds good. won't hurt to diverse towards different alts but not required.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:59:09 AM

with that little money it's not even worth overthinking. Just go with the one that you feel is right for you eth/ltc/btc sounds good. won't hurt to diverse towards different alts but not required.

it's just a sound. such big old coins can't provide a huge price uprise, so i advice to focus on kinda cheap projects atm from the TOP-50.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:54:56 AM

it's just a sound. such big old coins can't provide a huge price uprise, so i advice to focus on kinda cheap projects atm from the TOP-50.
It's a small amount if you have big expectation when it comes to profit.
The coins mentioned are good coins but they have already rise so the chance of increase of your investment is still low, I suggest you try PundiX or HOT, one of the best coin now.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀