Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:31:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have only 200€ to invest  (Read 3007 times)
ersiii12 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:20:56 AM

Hmm, after reading your recommendations I will try to gamble with something cheaper. For some reason I really dont like ripple. My big problem is that bitstamp is verificating my account 1mounth and still nothing.
So I can buy from local site they are providing theese cryptos without authetication https://imgur.com/a/cVrNs so I can choose between ETH classic/DOGE/XRP/XVG/DCT/ETP. When I buy it which wallet do you recommend for me? I did some research I have my piece of bitcoin on paper wallet + I was thinking about exodus? Thank you alot for every recommendation.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ersiii12 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:46:32 AM

Okey they are adding Cardano on that site right now, and I forget to tell I want to hold for 1year and see what happen
Jasper Crypto

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:47:22 AM

Deeponion is a nice one for you!

But also Kyber (with mainnet launch in februari) and Walton (with rebranding next month).
ersiii12 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:54:53 AM

I have to choose between that crypto in imgur + cardano
Infectedworld

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:57:56 PM

Put your 200 euro in coins who will multiplay fast and sell and keep repeating so u can make a nice portofolio.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:29:29 PM

Hello Im new on this forum, can you help me to choose good coin for me? I have only 200€ to spend, I was thinking about ETH/LTC but is it worth when I have only 200? Or should I try my luck with something cheap.

There are so many coins to choose from and you should not just take people's advise on your own investment as that is not a smart move, so it may be nice for you to do some research by yourself. However, I would advise you chill a little bit on some coins as they have been overbought, so you do not end up holding a coin when it is already getting to the point of being dumped. Some of the coins I would have loved to mention are already pumped, so like I said, you may want to take a chill pill. XVG is still good though, as it looks like it is not over with the bullish trend, while you may want to hold some percentage of some top altcoins as well, using coinmarketcap.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:41:16 PM

Hello Im new on this forum, can you help me to choose good coin for me? I have only 200€ to spend, I was thinking about ETH/LTC but is it worth when I have only 200? Or should I try my luck with something cheap.
If you like ETH and LTC you can buy 50% ETH and buy 50% LTC. If you just want to invest in an altcoin then you should choose LTC because its price may increase sharply in the future but ETH can decrease.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:43:09 PM

There is no need to invest into big currency like that if you have such small investment. I mean something is always good but not with eth and ltc. You can always checkout the different ICO projects which are having great potential and I can tell you surely that your 200 euros can be divided into five potential projects such as iota, xrp, xvg, tron and scl. These are most advance projects that I have seen up until now which are growing continuously and without any end to there investment. So better learn about some ICO projects and then distribute your investment.
nhanhzam

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:44:23 PM

hmm, i would go on kucoin and then buy 2$ of every coins in there
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:03:41 PM

Search projects with small market cap, less than $20 million, invest in 3 or 4.

Look for good fundamentals, active development, community, real use case.

Stay away from ICOs and Ethereum tokens.

Don't buy what people are shilling you in the forums, they just want to sell their bags.

meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:48:08 PM

Ethereum and Litecoin have potential for long term, you could buy and hold it and wait for the profit to come.

germa66

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:47:13 PM

in fact I still have a feeling on the doge, although a few days ago doge has experienced a big pump but I am sure other pumps will come in the near future

rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:58:43 PM

Before, I want to ask you. What kind of investment do you want? Is it a long-term or short-term investment?
If you want to get more coins with your money. I just suggest, you do not have to do what I say.
You should buy a coin that is still under $1 so you will get a lot of coins there and you will feel the growth and this is good for long-term investment. If you start it for the short term, btc remains the best.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:04:15 PM

If I were you, I'd definitely be looking into buying some cheaper coins, just so you can diversify a bit more.
Spending everything just on Litecoin and not even being able to buy 1 LTC does,'t sound like a good idea.

Just spend some time looking on Coinmarketcap for coins that are a bit more affordable for you.
I can't really give you any advice on which ones to buy, just do your research on the coin in question.

Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:06:57 PM

Before, I want to ask you. What kind of investment do you want? Is it a long-term or short-term investment?
If you want to get more coins with your money. I just suggest, you do not have to do what I say.
You should buy a coin that is still under $1 so you will get a lot of coins there and you will feel the growth and this is good for long-term investment. If you start it for the short term, btc remains the best.

Lol, Too much query bro. he is not aware of the how the value moves and what kind of the coins he want to invest. Henceforth, he has asked to know the amount he have with the best choice coin in the market.
There are many altcoins in the market so since you are a legendary member you may know how to check which is the best altcoins in the market or top listed coin, you can select some coin and explain him instead of asking waste questions.
Now cardano, IOTA, TRON, Steller and nem seems potential coins in the market so check these coins value according to the amount you want and buy it with the bitcoin or ethereum.
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:21:11 PM

The best thing would be to spread your risk and buy BTC and some other strong altcoins such as ETH, LTC, DASH. These are all solid coins for long term holding.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitae

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:22:55 PM

Or should I try my luck with something cheap.
I recommend you not to succumb to a short-term panic. You should study the cryptocurrency data more carefully for at least three months.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:49:09 PM

I would say, go for Altcoins, Target ICOs. Bitcoin amount would be too low, ya I know it will give you good returns, but potentially if invested in correct ICO or Altcoin it will or it can give you more return upon your investment. Established Altcoins such as Dash, ETH and potentially promising Stratis, Cardano, IOTA.
kumara

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:53:02 PM

Go with the cheap. You get in early and maximize your gains. Smaller caps, with low price allow large accumulation.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:27:19 PM

Ya, you should go with a cheap altcoin(use cmc to look for price/charts and other info), that has not been pumped too much and has good team, use/tech or try investing in a good ICO. please research before investing, don't invest in scam altcoin/token.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: